The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
that is unorthodox and quite genius LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
lol that’s a good tip
Sharing is caring. I met probably 100-200 PRC girls from wechat over the years. Normally will meet to buy them a meal at a PRC restaurant in Chinatown. Not costly, I need to eat too right? They feel safer meeting up in a PRC restaurant full of PRCs. Plus they satisfy a craving for hometown food. I get to learn more about PRC food. Selectively will proceed further if I sense there is a need I can fulfil and if I didn't get cheated by their profile photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
a single mum is looking for partner, she wrote: can be single, or divorced. if divorced, must be childless
This type of profile should be avoided if possible. The problems in life will likely only magnify as both of you age. You may be dealing with the ex-husband, a child who is not yours and in future you will deal with the child's spouse and children. Among all parties listed, your opinion and status/feeling is the lowest in her eyes.

Met a single friend (M) who married a late 50s SG divorcee with a son in his 30s. Son married a Viet girl working in a pub. They had a daughter then Viet girl divorced the son after getting her SG citizenship. Basically the son and ex-wife (viet) dumped the grandchild with the SG divorcee and went on to lead their own lives.

SG divorcee is so angry she needs to deal with the shit. Still need to solve the daily problems caused by ex-husband, useless son, former Viet daughter in law but still mother of her grandchild and the grandchild who is the most innocent party. So she takes out her anger on the 6 year old child. Child basically lived her own life with her granny (SG divorcee) and her new husband M.

M felt the child is innocent and tries to shield the kid from the mental abuse. Then he is constantly reminded that as her husband, he should stand on her side and not keep telling her she is wrong to do what she wants. SG divorcee wants M to tell her son and former daughter in law to be responsible parents. But M knows the son is not related to him. Why will the Viet girl listen to him too?

So you see, when you get involved with a divorcee, you have to solve her shit and in return, no one cares how M feels. Can avoid divorcee with a child... just avoid. Unless the divorcee is willing to have your child, then it's different. Don't be involved with somebody only to end up being a nobody in her life.

Last edited by Xgenre; 18-02-2024 at 11:53 PM.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Shld check out Omi chat.
Damn a lot of malaysian girls.
Which means a) they rent a room so got place to up, and b) they are keen to save on rental if they can find a guy...
Old 21-02-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
So she takes out her anger on the 6 year old child. Child basically lived her own life with her granny (SG divorcee) and her new husband M.
The victim is always the kid when the parents divorce. Like he/she has no control over the situation why are you as a fucking adult blaming and directing all your anger at the kid?

I am pissed with life, so does that mean I should hammer the adult to vent? So many siao lang
Old 21-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
The victim is always the kid when the parents divorce. Like he/she has no control over the situation why are you as a fucking adult blaming and directing all your anger at the kid?

I am pissed with life, so does that mean I should hammer the adult to vent? So many siao lang
That's the point the new husband keeps making to the grandmother.

So think and think again before commiting to being with a divorcee with kid. If for fun to pass time still ok. If it's a forever commitment, be cautious and seriously consider carefully.

Last edited by Xgenre; 21-02-2024 at 10:31 AM.
Old 21-02-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Omi got a lot of Indons and I realise they start to slow down the number of ppl you can swipe on after awhile. Many on my ‘close to me’ list but won’t even pop up when trying to swipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Shld check out Omi chat.
Damn a lot of malaysian girls.
Which means a) they rent a room so got place to up, and b) they are keen to save on rental if they can find a guy...
Old 23-02-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays all michat wechat mostly maids looking for fast cash. others like tinder or skout are sugarbabies. no more the real deal looking for flings only. even bankers want a fee to get bangged. different era lioa
Old 23-02-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

currently have 2 FB one sengkang one CCK. plus one prc tourist which have been given contact to one bro here if u follow my posts
Old 23-02-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
currently have 2 FB one sengkang one CCK. plus one prc tourist which have been given contact to one bro here if u follow my posts
U the man sia bro !
Old 24-02-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro care to share contacts

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 24-02-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 17
battlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
use nearby and female and just go chat until u get lucky?
nothing for free bro.
agree with you.
Old 24-02-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Met a single friend (M) who married a late 50s SG divorcee with a son in his 30s. Son married a Viet girl working in a pub. They had a daughter then Viet girl divorced the son after getting her SG citizenship. Basically the son and ex-wife (viet) dumped the grandchild with the SG divorcee and went on to lead their own lives.
Why marry the divorcee in the first place?
Assuming he met her in her 30s with one child.
The body would be over the hill already.
Better to get a young early 20s girl with no previous pregnancies.
After all, sex is the most important component of a relationship.
Which is why we’re all on this forum.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Beckhamdavid123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone had the denisebbb1234 for sex? Do share experience. Seems like she do onlyfans
Old 25-02-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckhamdavid123 View Post
Anyone had the denisebbb1234 for sex? Do share experience. Seems like she do onlyfans
lol cannot
Make it . Smelly pussy fugal infested maggot ��
Push saggy small boobs elephant body with pork marks
One and fling contact previously , now upgraded to cash for sex? Lol

Last edited by milffella; 25-02-2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old 25-02-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come

tiagong can book influencer whores like zhiyan and tasha from prettyberries who is an okt lol
Old 26-02-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can share please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1