The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

I fished 2 girls from WeChat previously.

1 was a 43 milf with 2 kids , rich China type has relative in Singapore stay Punggol. It was fun… sex and after delete.. lol

1 was another.. nearby Hougang.. , on work permit thing and easily got a blowjob on first date and had action on 2nd.. but she kinda figured I was after the sex,.. didn’t last long but I had fun
Old 14-02-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

My fellow bro knowssss hehe
Women use sex as the bonus they need to make the guy like them. That's why I find certain women are damn good in bj and/or super willing to fk

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
I agree bro. hahah.
Old 14-02-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Work permit one from what country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post

1 was a 43 milf with 2 kids , rich China type has relative in Singapore stay Punggol. It was fun… sex and after delete.. lol

1 was another.. nearby Hougang.. , on work permit thing and easily got a blowjob on first date and had action on 2nd.. but she kinda figured I was after the sex,.. didn’t last long but I had fun
Old 14-02-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Work permit one from what country?
WeChat… China surely
Old 15-02-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Many msians on the app.
I've seen some possible dh too

Quote:
WeChat… China surely
Old 15-02-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

How you manage to find them?
Old 15-02-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

use nearby and female and just go chat until u get lucky?
nothing for free bro.
Old 15-02-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

For wechat ah, you change your user name to ___ (好友). Whatever is inside the ___ is your individual name lah. Then when you send a friend request, some will really think you are their existing friend and accept your friend request. Haha.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ilovehoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence35 View Post
Hello guys , have been with this Malaysia girl PR fwb for 1 yeas she working as admin , 32 , her blow job is the best I ever had she really do it very slowly and her super wet and tight pussy are so good , but got no boobs , we have not been together for sometime , willing to give out if any luck one get her with no regrets she don’t really ask for a lot , because she is very horny type.
Can share the contact of her?
Old 16-02-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Aconist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently i tried an app called TanTan. should be china's app. kinda like tinder, quite alot of selection of ladies especially in sg/malaysia. for those china/hk i usually avoid due to those crypto scam like on tinder. met up with a normal looking sg girl around my age just for dinner and drinks. didnt went further than that though.

i also saw quite alot of shemales as well on this app so becareful
Old 16-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aconist View Post
recently i tried an app called TanTan. should be china's app. kinda like tinder, quite alot of selection of ladies especially in sg/malaysia. for those china/hk i usually avoid due to those crypto scam like on tinder. met up with a normal looking sg girl around my age just for dinner and drinks. didnt went further than that though.

i also saw quite alot of shemales as well on this app so becareful
need pay for this app?
Old 16-02-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
SimplyBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsch View Post
need pay for this app?
i tried it for a few days no luck. maybe age factor as i was searching for ladies above 30. its like tinder. u can use for free. then additional likes, superlikes or see who like u can pay for subscription. i just use the normal version maybe 50-100 likes a day
Old 18-02-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
For wechat ah, you change your user name to ___ (好友). Whatever is inside the ___ is your individual name lah. Then when you send a friend request, some will really think you are their existing friend and accept your friend request. Haha.
lol that’s a good tip
Old 18-02-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

came across another profile which is wow

a single mum is looking for partner, she wrote: can be single, or divorced. if divorced, must be childless

win liao lor

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-02-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
that is unorthodox and quite genius LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1