The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I fully agree. Point of sharing is for bros who read this thread to form your opinion and decide if the ML is worth to go for or not, with pros and cons listed.

Back to the point on Hour rate, I would like to bring out another issue and ask everyone's opinions. Have any bros experienced ML changing the duration of booking from 90 min to 60 min during the session? Example is I confirmed for a 90 min booking via SMS. Reached the place, showered and already on massage bed, ML tells me to change to 60 min instead. This gets me a bit annoyed cos I am more of a 2 shot 90min guy. But to be fair, she did apologise nicely and also she did perform her part adequately for the full 60 min.

There was no need to walk out on the ML angrily but cant help but feel annoyed cos I clearly booked for a 90 min session. Realised it's been happening to quite a few MLs I have been booking so far, even my regulars!
I encountered before and that's factoring I don't really book that many 90 min sessions. Seems like not uncommon. As usual I don't bother with her explaining..since the outcome is already determined. But imo less infuriating than kena aeroplaned or doublebooked cut short session while paying full rate since I end up just paying my 1 hour session instead of the 90 min I initially wanted.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Ah well.. this is not abnormal... as they will earn more on x2 sessions of 1 hour compared to x1 session of 1.5 hour.

I was never asked to shorten my session, but ML “encourage” me to just book 1 hour next time
I understand the concept of X2 sessions of 1 hour. In fact, she will kindly apologise and say that she has another booking. I notice this happens when after lying on the massage bed, some ML will still be fiddling with the phone and then tell me this story.

Annoyed because I have already confirmed by SMS beforehand and her services on website did state 90min rate. So it's obvious the next guy being slotted in last min and she wants to earn more.

Annoyed but no point making a fuss and just do the 60 min instead.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Either earn a bit more or the "next guy" is high-roller, suave, easy to earn money from (just there for chit chat, don't need sensual and massage types). Must slot him in regardless.

The guy before the "next guy" will have to be "sacrificed" then unfortunately.

Point is: don't think too much and just move on.
Old 02-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I encountered before and that's factoring I don't really book that many 90 min sessions. Seems like not uncommon. As usual I don't bother with her explaining..since the outcome is already determined. But imo less infuriating than kena aeroplaned or doublebooked cut short session while paying full rate since I end up just paying my 1 hour session instead of the 90 min I initially wanted.
I understand. Less infuriating but still infuriated. Just concerned to see it happening with my regulars. I notice this usually happens when they are fiddling with their phone before session start then they make this announcement. It's a mood killer.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The current situation is bad. But it is what it is.

During LTD time, all the gals know how to massage, know how to catbath and know how to give sensual. This thread nobody ask about beyond the menu stuff. FL converts were non-existent.

Then later, I was laughed at by some FL converted ML that don't understand why Singaporean men like to massage and HJ when I rejected her piano massage and FJ for the same price. I told her to jerk me off and I gave her $50.

Nowadays, all these FLs wants to join this section because if the BBBJ or FJ is good, ppl will forgive the non-existance massage... and the worst is a lot of jokers coming here who wants 'unlocked' menu or sharing about MLs who provide FJ, hence diluting standard of this thread.

Let's face it, it's much harder work to doa hard massage and HJ for 10 to 12 hrs a day. I remember a few top notch professional ML who had to wear hand brace or rest every few days. Gone are the good old days. This is the new norm liao...

Last edited by bonkbong; 02-12-2020 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-12-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
I understand. Less infuriating but still infuriated. Just concerned to see it happening with my regulars. I notice this usually happens when they are fiddling with their phone before session start then they make this announcement. It's a mood killer.
Definitely sian a bit la. Coz the fact that we book 90 min means we kinda enjoy her service/ companion. Some ML will be appreciative of such form of support while others will take advantage coz to them we are "in the bag", so they wanna impress those that are still not hooked yet. As said before, if it really bothers you, just axe her. That's what I do when such thoughts creep into me when a regular ML do things/behave in a way that make me feel being taken for granted. But for regulars I will feedback and give a 2nd chance. The good ones will note our displeasure and not be a repeat offender. For non repenting ones, I adopt the football rule..2 yellow cards then it's a sent off
Old 02-12-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any folks here try out this ML before? Care to share any feedback? Thanks.

https://sglonelyguys.online/fei-yang-massage/
Old 02-12-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
Any folks here try out this ML before? Care to share any feedback? Thanks.

https://sglonelyguys.online/fei-yang-massage/
Never try before but I see her age is 33 on the website. So most likely is early to mid 40s in real life. And the picture, looks like the head is photoshopped onto the body and blurred, I could be wrong la but better manage your expectations abit.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: Not worth the time and $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She's FL not ML.
she has higher tier to opt for...lol
Old 02-12-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Max priest fr exactly highlights the trend of people purposely posting non-massage frs in the massage sub forum

Hope that mods can keep the massage thread about massage, otherwise all sort of things will be posted here
MaxPriest is an GL OKT...... now that GL has been closed ...... he has to find alternative platforms to "promote" his WLs.

Not only in this thread...... his FRs are also posted in several other threads too.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
With such lack of more sensual oriented MLs today, I found myself making my back to Tao Zi.

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

The first few times with her a couple of months ago was alright. And I had moved on. But my recent "forced" revisit felt different. A better different.

TZ this time felt more intuitive, more hungry to give me pleasure, more purposeful with her hands and tongue that seamlessly made their way gently licking my nipples , torso , down to my thighs and balls and slowly, or so agonisingly slowly along the sensitive underside of my now rock hard cock shaft. Her hands and mouth made slow sweet love with my dick. She did this for almost 10mins till I virtually beg her to gobble up my now extremely aroused, almost bursting , throbbing cock.

After the my first glorious, extended eruption, I was still rock hard from the pleasure. Without missing a beat, she continued to slowly build up my orgasmic pleasure again. BOOM! Another display of white hot fireworks!

At this juncture, I just want to say, her advertised "unlimited shots" is not a gimmick. Her loving stimulating methods got me shooting down aeroplanes another 2 times! Yep thats 4 altogether!

I know, she has badly done boobs. The doctor who did them should be sued! But in light of my new found orgasmic experience with her, I have to put her back on my regular rotation.

Pros: nice girl, chatty, slim tight body, no rush, hardworking, superb bbbj/hj
Con: Boobs
Can only say you are a bull indeed. Even if you got OG Angel or Nat or anyone with known sensual skills, I doubt I can fire off 4.

And TZ doesn't come close to them imo. Great that you've established a good run with her an have options now!

Meanwhile I'm still finding my rtm...
Old 02-12-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Understood how you feel... as suggested by other bros, axe them and move on. For them $$$ is a lot more important than “business etiquette”. I don’t like to generalize but if you read research before, this group of people still have relatively low understanding of “good” customer service...

So moral of the story is .. pls spend your hard earned money wisely... which you just did becoz you paid less for shortened time... that’s how I always look at things from different perspective

Cheers and chiong safe !

Quote:
I understand the concept of X2 sessions of 1 hour. In fact, she will kindly apologise and say that she has another booking. I notice this happens when after lying on the massage bed, some ML will still be fiddling with the phone and then tell me this story.

Annoyed because I have already confirmed by SMS beforehand and her services on website did state 90min rate. So it's obvious the next guy being slotted in last min and she wants to earn more.

Annoyed but no point making a fuss and just do the 60 min instead.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Can only say you are a bull indeed. Even if you got OG Angel or Nat or anyone with known sensual skills, I doubt I can fire off 4.

And TZ doesn't come close to them imo. Great that you've established a good run with her an have options now!

For me, RTM would mean I am sold on some key aspects the ML shown. I am extremely attracted to those that give a mistress small 3 feel. Think of someone who once you enter her flat, she helps you carry your bag in, hold your hands to the sofa, or bring a nice warm drink. Very minor and subtle actions yet, very homely feel. Instead of rushing to remove your clothes and shoo you to the shower. Not only you need ML with good sense of timing and spacing customers out, but those that genuinely want to create an experience. I always appreciate simple yet powerful actions that will define the whole ML experience.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Alamak you got strong balls but weak eyes

So ur first shot at the beginning ah?
Hahaha, very bad eyes. That day I didn't see a hole while walking and fell in. Hahaha. Damn malu siol.

First shot in the first 15mins. I don't usually have massage, straight into steamy action. Lol.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

OG Angel had quite a few with her too. But not many others give me that feel too.

Well good luck in your search bro. It just might find it tomorrow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1