The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
With such lack of more sensual oriented MLs today, I found myself making my back to Tao Zi.

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

At this juncture, I just want to say, her advertised "unlimited shots" is not a gimmick. Her loving stimulating methods got me shooting down aeroplanes another 2 times! Yep thats 4 altogether!

Pros: nice girl, chatty, slim tight body, no rush, hardworking, superb bbbj/hj
Con: Boobs
Wah you are a bull.

SN and limited roaming right? I wonder why the change in service quality and if it applies across the board.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Just sharing my thoughts, no bias.

I agree her sensual is pretty good comparing with current crop but for me that’s about it.

Unfortunately she did double book and kept showing me the SMSes that the next bro is waiting downstairs. I got the feel I needed to f off. Yes she was apologetic and offered to make up next time but I don’t really think any WL will actually do that. Maybe it is just my skeptical thinking but I would say most if not all adopt SAF (serve and f off) unless they are playing the long game... so all things considered unlikely to RTM since some others also kenna. I am not pissed, just accepted she provided the said services at a shorter timeframe.

Just to also confirm the nuru inflatable is there in the living room. She never offered and I didn’t asked so no fault of hers.
No worries bro. She reminded me of Natalie's great sensual, although I must say Natalie while an aeroplane queen, she performs when you enter that door. For now, I can't find another great sensual fix, so keeps going back to CoCo.

For massage, Aimee and 7P is still my fix. Aimee with her no nonsense character, I really dig. 7P's whole package of showering, soothing music and massage is also a draw for me.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry wrong post
Old 02-12-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
For the price, you'll be better off having a cup of cappuccino who loves to skip class...
those who knows, know

Thank You
Please make post then can up back
Old 02-12-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
30sFlyer is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Wah you are a bull.

SN and limited roaming right? I wonder why the change in service quality and if it applies across the board.
Depends on chemistry, she went FN for my visit last week and I am able to explore every part without resistance.
Agree on the badly done boob though, her service and looks would have made her a favourite even without the enhancement.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah you are a bull.

Alamak, I first read that your wrote "you are full of bull". Then I put on my spectacles. Hahaha.

I think if you can, she will diligently accommodate. She already knew I am a 2 shots guy, so she didn't stop. And neither did I hahaha.

Yes SN, but she was having her auntie so roaming was a moot point. Anyway, with so much dick action from her, there wasn't much time for roaming. Lol. And apparently, there are a few others who exceeded my number quite easily.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30sFlyer View Post
Depends on chemistry, she went FN for my visit last week and I am able to explore every part without resistance.
Agree on the badly done boob though, her service and looks would have made her a favourite even without the enhancement.
That is correct. Didn't want to say at first, but yes she usually FN with me too. Only won't if code red.
Old 02-12-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

For those who thinks I am a white knight, I am not. I am just a neutral guy. Joining this TCSS forum does not mean we need to band together, and support a#$holes even though they are a#$holes. This is not a band of a#$bros thread. This is a sharing of experience thread. Some experiences are subjective, so it is your own discretion required.

I feedback to this thread if I have information, or spoken to some of the MLs whom I may have gotten close to over time. But usually those MLs are pretty good in terms of service and attitude. If not, I will not even bother going back.

For CoCo, she actually explained a heap of things to me about this recent episode. I didn't even bother to put it here because I don't even know if it is true, so stop saying I am a white knight. I am just stating facts that I get a great time when I visited her, and probably don't be too quick to jump into a certain conclusions, since she has never double book me before. Although she does keep changing my time but will tell me earlier and that is probably why she get herself into such situations. At least so far she has never aeroplane me, and there was once she accommodated my timing even though it was very late and she was resting. I asked her why, and she replied she was worried I will never come back to look for her again. That was a surprise to me as it means every customer to her is important. I can attest to the bros here that spoke about some of her timing management, and you just need to feedback to her. I don't think she will say no. My own thoughts is whether staying the full 1 hr is money's worth, or having an unforgettable experience is more important, you decide. Some gives you the full 1hr, good sensual, but no chemistry, it is also a no rtm?

We all likes different things and prefer different treatment, so find the one you like. I visited TaoZi a couple of times, but purely no chemistry compared to bro Kopiosteve, i don't go coming into this forum and say she is horrible, or say bro Kopiosteve is a white knight, lol. Sorry bro, have to use you as an example. Likewise, i visited XueEr, also kind of no chemistry and she is definitely hard to book, even though I tried to go back few times to confirm. I visited AX when she first came, lucky few with BBBJ package, but I have also stopped visiting her because purely no chemistry.

However, we never know isn't it? What if suddenly today only left AX and no one else? Maybe I lan lan go back to her just so I don't only visit my left hand. We all like to pick small things, but instead of doing that, why not spend time focusing on other stuffs? Life will be so much better.

Sorry I have to rant here
Old 02-12-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Alamak, I first read that your wrote "you are full of bull". Then I put on my spectacles. Hahaha.

I think if you can, she will diligently accommodate. She already knew I am a 2 shots guy, so she didn't stop. And neither did I hahaha.

Yes SN, but she was having her auntie so roaming was a moot point. Anyway, with so much dick action from her, there wasn't much time for roaming. Lol. And apparently, there are a few others who exceeded my number quite easily.
Alamak you got strong balls but weak eyes

So ur first shot at the beginning ah?
Old 02-12-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
For those who thinks I am a white knight, I am not. I am just a neutral guy.
Its perfectly fine to feedback to the ML if it will improve your session, and our sessions by connection.

But how come your chemistry so variable?
Old 02-12-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its perfectly fine to feedback to the ML if it will improve your session, and our sessions by connection.

But how come your chemistry so variable?
Probably just a sensitive guy. Too commercial I don't quite like, not natural boobs, I also don't quite like. Some MLs just make me feel good, even with chatting. Chemistry very hard to explain.
Old 02-12-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Just sharing my thoughts, no bias.

I agree her sensual is pretty good comparing with current crop but for me that’s about it.

Unfortunately she did double book and kept showing me the SMSes that the next bro is waiting downstairs. I got the feel I needed to f off. Yes she was apologetic and offered to make up next time but I don’t really think any WL will actually do that. Maybe it is just my skeptical thinking but I would say most if not all adopt SAF (serve and f off) unless they are playing the long game... so all things considered unlikely to RTM since some others also kenna. I am not pissed, just accepted she provided the said services at a shorter timeframe.
Thanks for sharing. I have not book Co Co before but I guess bros who frequent this thread have read enough about her positives and negatives to form own opinion by now. Perhaps she can't ditch her OT days type of fast and furious services? But regardless, at the receiving end of double bookings is certainly infuriating even if ML is apologetic or very good service. To me that is basic service level to meet since it is explicitly listed as HOUR rate.

I guess some MLs just divide opinions, like Natalie, whom I never bothered to try coz too many aeroplane tales. As much as we try to be understanding towards ML tough (supposedly) trade here, I always feel we as PAYING customers are equally important. It's not like our time is any less precious than theirs. Hopefully her regulars can feedback to her and she can work on her time management. Some MLs started out rubbing many bros the wrong way, but improved till everyone sing praises, let's see if she is the latter.
Old 02-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Max priest fr exactly highlights the trend of people purposely posting non-massage frs in the massage sub forum

Hope that mods can keep the massage thread about massage, otherwise all sort of things will be posted here
Old 02-12-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for sharing. I have not book Co Co before but I guess bros who frequent this thread have read enough about her positives and negatives to form own opinion by now. Perhaps she can't ditch her OT days type of fast and furious services? But regardless, at the receiving end of double bookings is certainly infuriating even if ML is apologetic or very good service. To me that is basic service level to meet since it is explicitly listed as HOUR rate.
I fully agree. Point of sharing is for bros who read this thread to form your opinion and decide if the ML is worth to go for or not, with pros and cons listed.

Back to the point on Hour rate, I would like to bring out another issue and ask everyone's opinions. Have any bros experienced ML changing the duration of booking from 90 min to 60 min during the session? Example is I confirmed for a 90 min booking via SMS. Reached the place, showered and already on massage bed, ML tells me to change to 60 min instead. This gets me a bit annoyed cos I am more of a 2 shot 90min guy. But to be fair, she did apologise nicely and also she did perform her part adequately for the full 60 min.

There was no need to walk out on the ML angrily but cant help but feel annoyed cos I clearly booked for a 90 min session. Realised it's been happening to quite a few MLs I have been booking so far, even my regulars!
Old 02-12-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah well.. this is not abnormal... as they will earn more on x2 sessions of 1 hour compared to x1 session of 1.5 hour.

I was never asked to shorten my session, but ML “encourage” me to just book 1 hour next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I fully agree. Point of sharing is for bros who read this thread to form your opinion and decide if the ML is worth to go for or not, with pros and cons listed.

Back to the point on Hour rate, I would like to bring out another issue and ask everyone's opinions. Have any bros experienced ML changing the duration of booking from 90 min to 60 min during the session? Example is I confirmed for a 90 min booking via SMS. Reached the place, showered and already on massage bed, ML tells me to change to 60 min instead. This gets me a bit annoyed cos I am more of a 2 shot 90min guy. But to be fair, she did apologise nicely and also she did perform her part adequately for the full 60 min.

There was no need to walk out on the ML angrily but cant help but feel annoyed cos I clearly booked for a 90 min session. Realised it's been happening to quite a few MLs I have been booking so far, even my regulars!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1