The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
luxuriasin is Cool - loads of Potential
Any recommendation First Time

Any recommendation for first timers?
Old 15-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any recommendation First Time

Cat60 Thai or Viet. Go window shopping. Thick skin abit, just go in see if you like any, don't force yourself, no need to ask OKT which one good, he will say all are good. Not nice just go to next house. OKT will say no need run around, all the same one, he may have a point, but nvm, you happy then you call.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxuriasin View Post
Any recommendation for first timers?
Go to House 1606 and ask for Mikione, and enjoy the session. You will not regret it

Btw, is it still a thing where OKTs give you hongbaos or something for losing your virginity there?

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 15-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
Go to House 1606 and ask for Mikione, and enjoy the session. You will not regret it

Btw, is it still a thing where OKTs give you hongbaos or something for losing your virginity there?
First timer never mentioned his age, sakali teenager, miki one could be twice his age sia.
With her experience, confirm blow job already eject big time ! Else with her stimulation, 1st thrust jua liao !
Old 15-06-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40910 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just like window shopping n buy what u like
To each his own

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32721714
Old 15-06-2023, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Thai, 1649 , number 2. $60 1/2 hour
Old 15-06-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
First timer never mentioned his age, sakali teenager, miki one could be twice his age sia.
With her experience, confirm blow job already eject big time ! Else with her stimulation, 1st thrust jua liao !
Brother, Ain't a virgin nor teen but if she that good I might not mind throwing face. (First time on the forum thanks)
Old 15-06-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Cat60 Thai or Viet. Go window shopping. Thick skin abit, just go in see if you like any, don't force yourself, no need to ask OKT which one good, he will say all are good. Not nice just go to next house. OKT will say no need run around, all the same one, he may have a point, but nvm, you happy then you call.

Thanks brother, never been to geylang before for the fucks, my FWBs all attached so looking for alternatives
Old 15-06-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

I bow down thanks for recommendation brother
Old 16-06-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 2
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

This one is straight throw to the deep end is it? 😁😂😂
Old 16-06-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4102 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Use your hands bah. Once u start, there is no ending
Old 16-06-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha! I like your advice. Very true to my experiences.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Claudia (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 16-06-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Use your hands bah. Once u start, there is no ending
quite true haha. or buy some Onaholes and lub.
Old 17-06-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ayushiest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good suggestion, Thanks
Old 17-06-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you prefer PRC, go to 2033 the okt are patient and you just choose who you like sitting on the sofa. All service good just try

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1