The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!
My Father's Friend and I

I was invited to a product launch and made some new friends there while networking. I got to know a guy who is so suave at his age, he is 63. He totally mesmerised me with his etiquette and behaviour. But to my horror, he knew my dad!!!
After that event, he invited me out for dinner several times and we always had long chats about doing investments and opportunities. he always sent me home after that and nothing much.
He didn't seem to me that he wanted to date me as there were absolutely zero intmacy involved until one fine day.
Old 09-01-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: My Father's Friend and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
I was invited to a product launch and made some new friends there while networking. I got to know a guy who is so suave at his age, he is 63. He totally mesmerised me with his etiquette and behaviour. But to my horror, he knew my dad!!!
After that event, he invited me out for dinner several times and we always had long chats about doing investments and opportunities. he always sent me home after that and nothing much.
He didn't seem to me that he wanted to date me as there were absolutely zero intmacy involved until one fine day.
Please continue soon my lady..

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 09-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!
Re: My Father's Friend and I

Matt picked me up from work last week and drove me to Prive for dinner. he ordered some bottles of white wine together with a bottle of champagne and told me it was a call for celebration as he just clinched some deals.
We finished up all 5 bottles of wine and champagne and i felt totally tipsy as i am not a good champagne drinker.
He held my hand and led me sit in his car slowly and told me to take a rest first while he drove me home. I wasn't totally sleeping but he was focused on driving so i just dozed off. However, he did not drive me home.
Old 09-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Matt picked me up from work last week and drove me to Prive for dinner. he ordered some bottles of white wine together with a bottle of champagne and told me it was a call for celebration as he just clinched some deals.
We finished up all 5 bottles of wine and champagne and i felt totally tipsy as i am not a good champagne drinker.
He held my hand and led me sit in his car slowly and told me to take a rest first while he drove me home. I wasn't totally sleeping but he was focused on driving so i just dozed off. However, he did not drive me home.
Awaiting more sis .. Nice start
Old 09-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Please continue !!!

I like drunk sex stories.

Just curious.

5 bottles of wine + champange.

Avg 750ml each, that would be 5 x 750ml = 3.75 litres.

divide by 2, that would be 1.875 litres of each.

The 63 year old man can drive after that amount of drinks ?

Pioneer generation really is Si bei zai .....
Old 09-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up sis.
Matt gonna be the main actor in this story
Old 09-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Please continue !!!

Just curious.

Bro, 2nd generation also not bad leh

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 09-01-2015, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Please continue !!!

A very good point .
Old 09-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please continue !!!

Just curious.

Sex stories always exaggerate a little bit mah...
Old 09-01-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more!
Old 09-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

yes! pls continue!
Old 10-01-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please continue !!!

Just curious.

Lol good point bro if u dig into......ts. he or she should just another fantasy writer..... take it with a packet of salt instead of a pinch none fiNish..
Old 10-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more
Old 10-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 10
retriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyretriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah good start sis! camping here with a glass of wine!
Old 10-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

camping *-)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1