The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
TanGeGE is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Me and My best Bro got into sex relationship with a Thai WL

Character Involved.
Randy- My best Bro
Brief Description 175cm , handsome face , eight pack buffed up.
Noy - EX -Thai WL in GL , later on became Randy's GF
Brief Description 30aa 22 30 super petite girl but very cute face 9/10
ME - 170cm , Average Face , Average Body
Dia - 160cm , 32C , ( she worn a thick padding bra after removed was 32A damn dissapointing , waist 26 abit fat , 32. Became my sex gf later..

Will skip the Randy portion as main lead is me..

I was doing my internship so i was kinda bored and lonely cos everyday work sleep , work sleep. So my bro randy at that time was already in a relationship with Noy so i told him why not you intro me noy 's friend then when next trip you go thailand i pei you i got zhabor also... so after she found a friend we changed Line Contact..

So speak with Dia , knowing that she is working at a factory as a stock taker in Udon Thani , thailand.. hong her until she very happy... started Line Video Call also... As our relationship grows , she told me she is a Ex-WL in GL and she is going to pattaya to work as a BeerBar Girl. Was quited pissed off but just moved on since i want to go on a holiday after Intern..

Intern ended.. Randy and I decided to go to pattaya for a holiday.. cos Noy also working at there.. Also to see the nightlife scene over there... Fast Forward to arrived in Pattaya...

We checked into 46 valentino hotel at pattaya central road , switched to AIS sim card and texted Dia i Arrived at the hotel , as it was a simple 3 star hotel and we booked in advance.. The check in was done in 5mins.. Next Part Dia arrives to the hotel on a motosai
Old 25-02-2014, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

Talking Re: Me and My best Bro got into sex relationship with a Thai WL

She arrives on a one piece blue dress with 4 inch high heel with a white handbag. I held her hand and went back to my room together... Next we chat abit , i went ahead to shower first.. After that we were suppose to find Noy at her agogo bar , Barfine her and next go for dinner and lucifer disco for clubbing...

After showering , i forgot i left my towel on my bed...so i opened my door and asked dia to get me my towel... She was sitting by the bed , i saw her zaogeng black panties.. then i start to stir liao.. i just open the door let her see my erected didi... she went over and helped me to dry up... Looking at her protuding titties and curvy figure in one piece blue dress super turn on...next we went on the bed , she switched on the tv.. i tried to turn her on by hugging her , kissing her , or whispering to her ears.. but she fucking deadfish hais then i went over switched off the tv....

Then i sua liao just forced open her one piece dress by pulling off the side zipper , she keep resisting she say dont want dont want... then i say i love you teerak , i want ja. pom ao please... then slowly her resistance broke down then i put down her blue dress revealing her black bra... she keep trying to pull back her dress to cover her bra..then i one shot pull her dress down to her stomach.. her tits were really huge... i slip my hand behind and removed her band... she keep resisting say dont want then used her hands to clap tightly to her body...

Its was like a rape show , she say she so much wanted to make love with me yet like one fucking deadfish. at that point of time i felt cheated and pissed off so i dont care liao die die also must punish her cim her.. even more pissed off i try to pull away her bra in the struggle i saw why her side of the tits not so curvy.. with a huge force i removed it.. and i saw the inner padding was all filled up with sponge meaning the inside of the bra surface is completely flat as her tits damn flat..i felt damn cheated... she keep oi oi mai ao mai ao( dont want).
But i wont care i wont give a fuck , next i lick her tits then pull down the entire dress... next her panties she keep struggling dont allow me pull down.. entire i no choice wrestling move . use force to pull her hands back then quickly go to her panties and pull it down.. quite pulling down she resist again . so i just left it hanging at by force remove... she had a hairy busy damn turn off.. but i lick her and finger... but she is damn wet, horny little slut she later on revealed she wanted it so badly but didnt want to look like a slut cos first meet up i uped her..
Old 25-02-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Me and My best Bro got into sex relationship with a Thai WL

Next i put on condom then just pia her missionary , doggy hardcore style.. i pia her 15min she enjoying then she thought i finished , but wrong i am angry.. then i rage mode 15min until she damn tired and sore then i finally removed.. i ask her hj me she dont allow , bj also buay sai... then i keep begging her i like i want cim... then finally she bj me tired lying on the bed... so i use my hand to support the movement of her head and thrust my own dick...without a sound i just cim , immediately i see her eyes opened widely and shocked... she went for the toilet and vomit it out... rinsed and rinsed the mouth... then i say i am sorry baby i wont do it again , in my mind just to comfort her

Next went to agogo bar with randy , he waited for me to pia... Throughout he got disturb me then i open curtain let him see from outside what i doing secretly ...went to agogo bar , barfined , supper then next lucifer disco... high part is here
Old 25-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thank you for this forum
Old 25-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by love09 View Post
Thank you for this forum
??? what you saying..
Old 25-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Hi bros ... up me you like my story ^^
Old 25-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

We order many alcohol... i keep grinding her... as alcohol starts to kick in... she started getting high... i started by rubbing her panties... she is so wet... and next i fingered her...she hug me tightly... i kept fingering and she uses her ass to grind my shaft... was too high... i suggested everyone to go back to the hotel...
Randy and Noy was quite high also... he scored that night...
While returning back to hotel , dia was damn turn on and horny she became wild... next the moment we opened our door... my shaft was so hard.. i just started to push her onto the bed and pounce onto her...we started frenching and i cathbath her.. this time without resistance we stripped each other...

After removing her bra , i licked her tits and removed her dress and panties... she removed my pants... she suggest to bath.. we helped each other to bath and grind each other body...she hj and lick my nipples... while i fingered her...next we dried out and i lift her body to the bed... i was standing while she bend down on the bed to bj me ...

bj 5min plus , her suction not that great just that got the speed but she keep gagging and slapping my thigh when i deepthroat her... so switch over to licking and fingering... then i signal her to 69.. she didnt get it then abit deadfish so i just lie beside her then guide her to lie head at my leg then i pull her up and 69-ed... next i ask her to help me put on cap on... then i just pia her... this time she damn horny and keep moaning and kept pulling me down to french... buay sai take it as very diffcult to go deep stroke.. .let go then cowgirl... i lean up and grope her tits and lick her... ocassionally spranking her ass hard....

Next i full speed doggy keep groping her tits and smacking her ass...went on 10min... also dont know why so performance , but her pussy is damn loose... then i pull out and cum all over her face then drip some onto her neck... my body pinned her core down.. so she cannot moved as the cum drippeed off her face to the side cheeks and the neck.. i ask her to lick some before allowing her to clean up... we went to clean up together , just her alone washing her face with cleanser while i wash my didi and just went to sleep... later on she joined me and hugged my back... i didnt really like it and just shift out abit... she got the hint and just slept on her own...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1