The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2005, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1131 / Power: 21
peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of
Hotwife / Cuckolding Part 2

Due to many bros complain that the old thread too many pages, ive decided to start another thread, a continuation of our HW and Cuckold adventures.

Pls continue to post here.

Old 13-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
DingDongBell DingDongBell
Re: Hotwife / Cuckolding Part 2

Hi!

Anymore of your gf photo? Really interesting
Old 13-06-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
seedofcucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
a link to the old thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32534
which peterpan already has in his signature.

Difference between Hotwifing & Cuckolding
Click here
Old 13-06-2005, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zappy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedofcucky
a link to the old thread
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=32534
which peterpan already has in his signature.
Tot of stopping oredi since someone down my points, thanks to bro seedofcucky, I'm encouraged. Anyway, she's meeting her ex this week for drinks. I guess its ok since its a public place......question is what happens after that ????
Old 13-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
seedofcucky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappy1985
Tot of stopping oredi since someone down my points, thanks to bro seedofcucky, I'm encouraged. Anyway, she's meeting her ex this week for drinks. I guess its ok since its a public place......question is what happens after that ????
Well what happens after that, depends what u allow her to do, as peterpan has said to ahpaul. I try not to be too concerned about reputation points...just here to share an experience and not worry too much about what others think. Mine is calling her ex-bf again this week, she will keep me updated. Keep it up, I hope everything goes well for u. Keep us updated ok?

Difference between Hotwifing & Cuckolding
Click here
Old 13-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Wah Kao~ you lot sipeh power ah? Can share here share there and still come to forum to talk aboit it, CHAMPIONS ah!!!
Old 13-06-2005, 03:29 PM
ICBM2060

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpan
Due to many bros complain that the old thread too many pages, ive decided to start another thread, a continuation of our HW and Cuckold adventures.
Reading from the old thread to this thread. Can I suggest to Bro PP that we auction your gf for 1 nite to the highest 5 bidders. Then we can see a 6some. (1 for the mouth, 2 for the hand, 1 for the pussy and 1 for the back hole)
Old 13-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICBM2060
Reading from the old thread to this thread. Can I suggest to Bro PP that we auction your gf for 1 nite to the highest 5 bidders. Then we can see a 6some. (1 for the mouth, 2 for the hand, 1 for the pussy and 1 for the back hole)
dun forget her nostrils and ear hole............
Old 13-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Samster

peterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud ofpeterpan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiyoh dun feel discouraged lah.... Points nia. No points sign in another name loh....

Anyway good luck with the date with her ex! When is the date? How u noe public place?

I think the qn shld be wat u WAN to happen next....
Old 13-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zappy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aiyoh dun feel discouraged lah.... Points nia. No points sign in another name loh....

Anyway good luck with the date with her ex! When is the date? How u noe public place?

I think the qn shld be wat u WAN to happen next....
Sian liao lah... Some idiot down my points, so don't expect me to entertain assholes here.... I think we think a private forum where only those genuinely interested can share...

Bye......
Old 13-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICBM2060
Im really ok with the whole bidding. But as u said, top 5 bidders. I said before, wat if all are not up to my gf's standard? Ive received many PMs before this. Mostly if not all cant really make it. Uncles mk the most statistics...

So is there a point in this bid? Even if 1 bids $5000. But 50yearold fatso. U tink my gf wan?

Im soory if samster here feel im very rude. Im sorry if i insulted anyone. But im just trying to tell u guys my difficulties before u guys cum flame me and say im making u a fool.
Old 13-06-2005, 11:01 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
So is there a point in this bid? Even if 1 bids $5000. But 50yearold fatso. U tink my gf wan?

Im soory if samster here feel im very rude. Im sorry if i insulted anyone. But im just trying to tell u guys my difficulties before u guys cum flame me and say im making u a fool.

aiyah.... u go arrange a Gb for her loh... dun tell her who be there mah....
i dun thimk the other guy tell ur gf who he intro to her also...
Old 13-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sian liao lah... Some idiot down my points, so don't expect me to entertain assholes here.... I think we think a private forum where only those genuinely interested can share...

Bye......
Theres no private forums here. And u really dun have to entertain anyone here. We r here to share our lifestyle and experiences. Not mk ppl steam and show them our gf's pics for them to pcc!

I cant be bothered by these ppl by now. Some ppl may dislike u and down ur points, but there will be some who like ur courage and up urs someday.

So y worry?
Old 13-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNNcmg
aiyah.... u go arrange a Gb for her loh... dun tell her who be there mah....
i dun thimk the other guy tell ur gf who he intro to her also...
Haha arrange a gb dan invite u guys to go? Hai... U guys really tink my gf prostitute huh...

Wat the arrangement with the other guy im not sure. But i noe when i artrange guys for her, she will choose. Based on past exp...
Old 13-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Wah Kao~ you lot sipeh power ah? Can share here share there and still come to forum to talk aboit it, CHAMPIONS ah!!!
So boytoy, u got anything to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1