The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-09-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Like I said, new to the scene. The ad does say call or text. I texted in the afternoon like 6hrs ago and there was no reply so thought I'd try my luck to call instead.

Just like when you patronize any service including contacting mamasan or restaurants if the initial text msg doesn't get reply, the next thing to do is call. Pretty common sense.

If the girl was occupied, she wouldn't pick up. Just like the 2nd ML I contacted who called me to apologize because she was with a customer.
I see...sorry about that...actually the ML also not right to accept calls.
Yah, quite shiity coz many of them dun reply if they got issues with your number and they dun tell you what's wrong.
Apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Try booking Si Qi. She's under the radar but a failsafe choice. Looks just like her photos on SLG. Once you are there you can ask her to input your number into the databases.
This one will honor her words to put in reviews.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Her sm gaolat one. You can go and try if that's your thing haha. I havent seen her in a loooooonngg time maybe because sm not my thing liao. But hey, if you want an MR, you get an MR.

Looks: dont look like the photos. Photos made to look younger, but that said she looks pretty decent, milfy. 7/10

Body: slim and tall. I'd wager abt 1.7m?

Massage: she claims to work at a massage parlour but has her own private apartment. Didn't try her massage tho lol

Yes it's hard to contact her and she takes a long time to reply, most times didn't reply too.

Overall, if you curious abt sm can try her la. Decent but i've alr found my regulars who reply more often than she does so I've stopped seeing her alr lol
Mind to share whose is your regular? does SM also ?
Old 03-09-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What did you buy for her?

First visit hadn't met customer already asked him to buy stuff, she's getting spoilt.
Actually I very scared if ML ask me buy lunch/dinner/supper for them.
Dunno what to buy n if get too simple, they hiam.

Some could be new and haven't establish customer base, so see can catch any roberts. Also use this as yardstick to see how much the customer wiling to spend on her.

Ever encounter a ML say buy her dinner....so ask her what she wants....she told me anything...so get a simple chicken rice....$3.50 like that.
Next time ask her hows the chicken rice and she told me just so so....and she is on diet so next time dun buy her chicken rice.
Then got one time while massaging me she on wechat with one of her customer....finish typing n she told me she get her customer to buy her the famous Boon Tong Kee chicken rice for dinner....
I said I thought you on diet....she told this chicken rice different, very nice.

CCB, indirectly she saying the chicken rice I get for her last time is no good for her.
That stall which I bought from is always long Q wan n Im regular customer.
I specially detour and pia to her place just in time that day.

So, many of these MLs 没良心 wan....so now I just tell them 'sorry, you ask other customer buy for you."
Save the trouble.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

So, many of these MLs 没良心 wan....so now I just tell them 'sorry, you ask other customer buy for you."

Save the trouble.
Wah I thought you would be the last person to kanna KC? Hehe.

If a ML too hiam the stuff I buy, then I naturally won't buy anymore. Familiar MLs that specifically mentioned her taste, will remember and get food along that line.

There's a few that no matter what food you buy, eat together also happy. I like those kind. No princess behaviour ones.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Mind to share whose is your regular? does SM also ?
Haha are you referring to my regulars who do sm or in general like who are my regulars?

Anw I dont go for sm stuffs anymore. A bit sian la, not much feel with her. Coco was my regular if you rly wanted to know. You can always check the sm stuffs at the hc thread. Otherwise my regulars have always been the 2 meimeis who stay next to each other lolol. Vanilla stuffs only
Old 03-09-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster

Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah I thought you would be the last person to kanna KC? Hehe.

If a ML too hiam the stuff I buy, then I naturally won't buy anymore. Familiar MLs that specifically mentioned her taste, will remember and get food along that line.

There's a few that no matter what food you buy, eat together also happy. I like those kind. No princess behaviour ones.
Eh ya i agree. I've bought food for some, but so far no one that hiam. Once in a while even ended up eating together at their place(if time permits). But EK was the only exception who bothered to pay me back 3 bucks for the food i bought for her haha.
Old 03-09-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Bro Tanny87, your regulars are EK and Bella?
Old 03-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
Bro Tanny87, your regulars are EK and Bella?
Ya das rite. Once in a while will find others. Like sydney, who funnily enough has a black poodle like ah sa and told me this black poodle is ah sa's black poodle's son. Small world i know. Also visited cici before, wld hv been her regular too but she rtc, sian. Anxin also not bad, realised i had her number stored in my phone as muzi(during the sgw days), but didn't look for her back then.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:22 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
All the while can unlock ..it depends on how you play the game.
If auto upgrade isn't consider unlocking also...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 03-09-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ya das rite. Once in a while will find others. Like sydney, who funnily enough has a black poodle like ah sa and told me this black poodle is ah sa's black poodle's son. Small world i know. Also visited cici before, wld hv been her regular too but she rtc, sian. Anxin also not bad, realised i had her number stored in my phone as muzi(during the sgw days), but didn't look for her back then.
Now even Sydney keeps a pet.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What did you buy for her?

First visit hadn't met customer already asked him to buy stuff, she's getting spoilt.
simple simple fast food lor i nvr think so much one if she rly hungry then she smlj also will eat one. surprisingly the ml that i visit stay damn near boon tong kee so maybe actly is hint for me to buy that for her?
Old 03-09-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
simple simple fast food lor i nvr think so much one if she rly hungry then she smlj also will eat one. surprisingly the ml that i visit stay damn near boon tong kee so maybe actly is hint for me to buy that for her?
If the ML have good feeling and connects with u, even buy 1 loaf of bread they also appreciate. Is norm of human behavior.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Anyone remember their first ML in this forum?

I had a hard time recalling, it was one on an individual thread, in G area and big boobs, gave a good BF last time might have nuru. F-cups Lisa was also one of my first in this forum, was crazy into BF last time.

Just for fun if you guys want to list out.
Now that u speak of, I realize I still kept my very first ML contacts in my PM inbox as she’s really good and I wanted to remember. Hahaha. Her name is Siyu, recommended by a bro call MidnightCoffee. Ard that time I think I also look for Ee Wah (EW), famous for mosha. Time flies
Old 03-09-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Now that u speak of, I realize I still kept my very first ML contacts in my PM inbox as she’s really good and I wanted to remember. Hahaha. Her name is Siyu, recommended by a bro call MidnightCoffee. Ard that time I think I also look for Ee Wah (EW), famous for mosha. Time flies
I remember siyu by midnight coffee super hard to book. Not a super looker but the massage out of the world. Her hdly can liao better than haidilao. Good old days of booking own hotel room and she appear knock knock who’s there...
Old 03-09-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sydney keeps a dog? She's here only for short-term right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1