The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
GiveChance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Anyone remember their first ML in this forum?

I had a hard time recalling, it was one on an individual thread, in G area and big boobs, gave a good BF last time might have nuru. F-cups Lisa was also one of my first in this forum, was crazy into BF last time.

Just for fun if you guys want to list out.
Mine was Nancy from Chewyfruit. Pretty girl with D cup boobs + bj for $90. But the ML that left the biggest impression on me was still Cutie from LTD. Yeah still rmb those days where LTD is numero uno.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
I called an ML from SLG and she said there's no record of my number so she can't take an appointment with me.

Can any kind bros pls guide me how do I get my phone number into the database? Is it linked to my SBF account?
Try booking Si Qi. She's under the radar but a failsafe choice. Looks just like her photos on SLG. Once you are there you can ask her to input your number into the databases.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
The raw story?
Clearly you know the story
Old 02-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Windxgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtesting View Post
thank you, gonna dig out where breeze stays though
I never visit breeze before, Can someone pm me?
Old 02-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
First few all land mines and robbers
Then came Ai and Moon from e wellness
Then Donna and Hebe
Don't sad lah. I ganna aunties for a good 6 months. Because last time based on points to get contact so I couldn't get the good contacts in the beginning. Then slowly pick up.

Some of the aunties were good bonks.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/ah-sa-massage/

My 1st ML from here whom I visited during the 2018 CNY period.

I remember her most for the poodle she had.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well your last sentence I differ...

Life is short, live to the fullest.

If u go raw! Paint! French! Bbbj and hope to be heng heng forever...

Then better go church/ temple/ mosque pray more often.. as it's not realistic
calculated risk. It's individual appetite
Old 03-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes.. all knn can upgrade these days.. duno who is what exact and actual service provided...

Then upgraded liao people come and post unlock achievement.. it's damm cock these days
All the while can unlock ..it depends on how you play the game.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Until today the entire massage scene is like shit thanks to av.
TN/spa scene is terrible (88 p massage wtf) but not totally gone. Occasionally I still go to some of the remaining places.

The Bugis one is well known, and there are also blue balls places that provide a different but still exciting experience at a low price.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Anyone remember their first ML in this forum?

I had a hard time recalling, it was one on an individual thread, in G area and big boobs, gave a good BF last time might have nuru. F-cups Lisa was also one of my first in this forum, was crazy into BF last time.

Just for fun if you guys want to list out.
Hmmm specifically local massage forum or from health and spa thread also?
Cos I remember when I first started out it was a Carol (middle aged lady) operating in her condo. That first time anxiety kind of feeling omg lol. Back then there wasn’t even a local massage thread yet, this sort of branched out from the health section cos too many ladies started operating from condos and advertising there I remember. So much so it warrants a separate thread cos it confuses people there.
That’s how long ago.
And to search for MLs u go one by one into their individual threads to see see look look lol.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just now went to visit yi lin. super cute syt but service not very good cos once sensual was finished the whole job basically pangkang already. very vanilla flavoured and its the first time an ml ask me to buy supper for her lol
Old 03-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
First few all land mines and robbers
Then came Ai and Moon from e wellness
Then Donna and Hebe
Hahaha actually I always read and read before deciding last time. Not hard to avoid the landmines if you do enough research, at least you know what you are expected to find rather than going in blind. Except for my very first one which kinda shock me cos she looked older
Many notable mentions last time, and mind you those were the days almost all MLs only SN, and vanilla services. But those were absolutely enjoyable times as well.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
just now went to visit yi lin. super cute syt but service not very good cos once sensual was finished the whole job basically pangkang already. very vanilla flavoured and its the first time an ml ask me to buy supper for her lol
What did you buy for her?

First visit hadn't met customer already asked him to buy stuff, she's getting spoilt.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm specifically local massage forum or from health and spa thread also?
Cos I remember when I first started out it was a Carol (middle aged lady) operating in her condo. That first time anxiety kind of feeling omg lol. Back then there wasn’t even a local massage thread yet, this sort of branched out from the health section cos too many ladies started operating from condos and advertising there I remember. So much so it warrants a separate thread cos it confuses people there.
That’s how long ago.
And to search for MLs u go one by one into their individual threads to see see look look lol.
Yeah yeah, I recall also having to go to individual threads. There wasn't something so convenient. Points were also crucial to get contacts. Those threads were kind of a mixture, the local massage scene. I dwell in the FL domes for a while also. Then went regional due to job nature. One big round and back again.

I remember I went to visit a HC where the ML looks like Zhang Hai Jie only with huge headlights. Lol. Memorable exciting days, lack of info gives more excitement.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Sorry I'm new to the scene so trying to find my way around.

All that trouble for booking someone who might catfish customers with photoshopped pictures. Barrier of entry worse than buying a Rolex sport model at THG. Think I'll give freelance massage girls a miss.

High SES spotted......got $ also cannot buy Rolex sport watch. Didn’t know Rolex so exclusive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1