The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongho View Post
Yah anyone kind enough to PM her WeChat to me please?
What’s app her a few times never reply leh….TKIA
TT is not the one managing the number and replying to messages. Drop TS a PM.
Old 23-02-2024, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0sn0w View Post
FJ and 69 has no relation at all. They can happen at different times and one can happen without the other.
fj literally cannot happen in a 69 position, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 23-02-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Thank you will do so…..
Old 24-02-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0sn0w View Post
FJ and 69 has no relation at all. They can happen at different times and one can happen without the other.
Returned your Up.
Cheers

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 24-02-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
KiraRebornX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried TT yesterday...

Reached there through a cab, was told to wait while shes serving another bro. When i saw the bro left i got the signal to go up! Bath alone and immediately start action when i go into the room,french kiss her while she squat and after started straight to this...

Her BBBJ skill, reminds me of the legend Godiva in the good old days The way she covers your hard dick with saliva, so wet, so slurpy and she blows it, just like those great steamy JAV...! She even deepthroat a few times with saliva dangling on her mouth and spit it all my hard dick...

Now comes the greatness of all! I was told to sit on the floor and she stood up ask me to lick her pussy, and she came...! She started to shiver as i rub my mouth on her pussy and felt a gush of warm squirt flowing out from her pussy...! Damn!! Not sure is it golden shower as i cant tell when the room is pretty dim. Then she sit down on the floor and continue to blow my dick and asked me to finger her...!!

Middle finger and about 2-3cm and she squirt all over the place! Holy damn~!! My fantasy is fulfilled!! How rare would you get this chance to see a lady squirt right in front of you when demanding for fingering...!

After awhile she climbed on top of my thigh and rub my dick against her pussy! She pulled out a mini sex toy and rub it on her clit and squirt all over again! This is just so ultimate real JAV!!

I was trying to make her squirt like a jet how other bros experienced but didnt quite get it... after another round of squirt, i asked her to continue blow and finally surrender all soldiers into her mouth. She doesnt just stop there, she played with my cum in her mouth awhile and used warm water in her mouth to continue suck and clean my dick!

Tits: B i think
Pussy: Skin looks a little dark as served a lot of bros before
GFE: 9/10 she meows at you...
BBBJ: 10/10 superb!!
Dmg: 130

Shes some Asian version of Godiva, just that Godiva doesnt squirt... i miss Godiva lots, if any bros could share the legend, ill up your points!!

Do up my points if you like my FR, or if it makes your cock feels hard
Old 25-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 9
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
fj literally cannot happen in a 69 position, lol
That’s what I said .
Old 26-02-2024, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraRebornX View Post
Tried TT yesterday...

Reached there through a cab, was told to wait while shes serving another bro. When i saw the bro left i got the signal to go up! Bath alone and immediately start action when i go into the room,french kiss her while she squat and after started straight to this...

Her BBBJ skill, reminds me of the legend Godiva in the good old days The way she covers your hard dick with saliva, so wet, so slurpy and she blows it, just like those great steamy JAV...! She even deepthroat a few times with saliva dangling on her mouth and spit it all my hard dick...

Now comes the greatness of all! I was told to sit on the floor and she stood up ask me to lick her pussy, and she came...! She started to shiver as i rub my mouth on her pussy and felt a gush of warm squirt flowing out from her pussy...! Damn!! Not sure is it golden shower as i cant tell when the room is pretty dim. Then she sit down on the floor and continue to blow my dick and asked me to finger her...!!

Middle finger and about 2-3cm and she squirt all over the place! Holy damn~!! My fantasy is fulfilled!! How rare would you get this chance to see a lady squirt right in front of you when demanding for fingering...!

After awhile she climbed on top of my thigh and rub my dick against her pussy! She pulled out a mini sex toy and rub it on her clit and squirt all over again! This is just so ultimate real JAV!!

I was trying to make her squirt like a jet how other bros experienced but didnt quite get it... after another round of squirt, i asked her to continue blow and finally surrender all soldiers into her mouth. She doesnt just stop there, she played with my cum in her mouth awhile and used warm water in her mouth to continue suck and clean my dick!

Tits: B i think
Pussy: Skin looks a little dark as served a lot of bros before
GFE: 9/10 she meows at you...
BBBJ: 10/10 superb!!
Dmg: 130

Shes some Asian version of Godiva, just that Godiva doesnt squirt... i miss Godiva lots, if any bros could share the legend, ill up your points!!

Do up my points if you like my FR, or if it makes your cock feels hard
I miss the legendary Godiva and her epic squad so much too. I wonder if they are still in the scene
Old 27-02-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
footballmojojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First visit to TT today after reading all of bros stories. Can't wait, will share my story afterwards.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 2
bigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigboithiccc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First visit to TT yesterday. All I can say that I was not prepared for the session at all. After reading all the other FRs, I tried to mentally prepare myself but it’s not enough. Just go in and let TT take the wheel. She’s wet and wild.
Old 27-02-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I'm a regular of TT and there's practically nothing much more I can write about her...

I'm so wrong.

She added a new dimension to the definition of 'kinky'.

I'll hold the guns for now, and wait to see if other bros have experienced this 'new kinky' before adding to the fire.
Old 27-02-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I'm a regular of TT and there's practically nothing much more I can write about her...

I'm so wrong.

She added a new dimension to the definition of 'kinky'.

I'll hold the guns for now, and wait to see if other bros have experienced this 'new kinky' before adding to the fire.
tempting to go after see your post
got hint?
Old 27-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lamos777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Who is TS? Where to get contact?
Old 27-02-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Who is TS? Got contact? Can't get tt reply also. Tried for past 2 days liao
Old 28-02-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where to get TS contact?
Old 28-02-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
footballmojojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
First visit to TT yesterday. All I can say that I was not prepared for the session at all. After reading all the other FRs, I tried to mentally prepare myself but it’s not enough. Just go in and let TT take the wheel. She’s wet and wild.
My first visit was similar. You can't be mentally prepared for your first time with TT.

Now I understand why some bros said you feel like macam kena preyed on like that.

Kena the 姐夫 and 哥哥 play from her. And when she put her finger up my ass while blowing me, I didn't know what to feel because it's my first time. 😂

Now damn tempted to try tarma together with MM. Feels like it will be another experience that I can't mentally prepare for also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1