The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I think both of u must have had a banging good time
No swapping, not even allowed to kiss or lick the other pussy and
ass? What about cuming?
Ya sounds like a fantasy. Always wonder how far they can go
Old 21-02-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can someone share with me TT wechat? I used to have it but I deleted the contact some time ago. Thanks.
Old 21-02-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandy1417 View Post
Can someone share with me TT wechat? I used to have it but I deleted the contact some time ago. Thanks.
Why did you delete such gem?
Old 21-02-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Have RTF TT a few days back.. her service is still as great! She is always surprising me with new tricks and patterns…
Action has not stopped the moment I am out of the shower. She smells good, squirt a couple of times with no weird smell.. clean shaven.
Her BBBJ and AR is still as wonderful and of cos it’s to my liking. Some bros might not like it.. so it’s to each its own la.

She started rubbing her V on my tool and she seems to be enjoying it a lot. Or could be she was feeling horny that day too. Ahha. I genuinely felt like she was using my tool as her toy as she was holding onto it and using the tip of my tool to rub herself down there. 🤣 Pretty sure there are once or twice my small head went in abit while she was rubbing. Anyway has anyone rawed TT before? LOL.. not saying I did, cos to me raw is war. Just putting out a question before anyone flame me..

Once her rubbing was over, she just blew me till I came. She took everything like a champ..

Anyway, I confirm will RTF, RTM, Cheers!!
Old 21-02-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Crimson0836 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the damage like?
Need to prepare ammunition before finding
Old 21-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

It varies… packages ranges from 2B2R to 3B for most.
Anything more got to see what they offer u. Highest is 4B.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Have RTF TT a few days back.. her service is still as great! She is always surprising me with new tricks and patterns…
Action has not stopped the moment I am out of the shower. She smells good, squirt a couple of times with no weird smell.. clean shaven.
Her BBBJ and AR is still as wonderful and of cos it’s to my liking. Some bros might not like it.. so it’s to each its own la.

She started rubbing her V on my tool and she seems to be enjoying it a lot. Or could be she was feeling horny that day too. Ahha. I genuinely felt like she was using my tool as her toy as she was holding onto it and using the tip of my tool to rub herself down there. 🤣 Pretty sure there are once or twice my small head went in abit while she was rubbing. Anyway has anyone rawed TT before? LOL.. not saying I did, cos to me raw is war. Just putting out a question before anyone flame me..

Once her rubbing was over, she just blew me till I came. She took everything like a champ..

Anyway, I confirm will RTF, RTM, Cheers!!
Not with TT but with MM previously got a couple of occasion too horny cannot think straight and want to advance but she always have her defensive actions to prevent you. She still quite clear headed. Anyway if the ml raw with you, she will raw with hundreds of bros, too scary to try. Not to mention the $$$ for checkups and treating sti if you tio.
Old 21-02-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I WhatsApp her. No reply. Wanted to try this TT
Old 21-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Not with TT but with MM previously got a couple of occasion too horny cannot think straight and want to advance but she always have her defensive actions to prevent you. She still quite clear headed. Anyway if the ml raw with you, she will raw with hundreds of bros, too scary to try. Not to mention the $$$ for checkups and treating sti if you tio.
Haah… I am a guy who goes by the saying “Raw is war”… it’s always good to have protection on man.. TT defensive mode I will say is also always on.. which in return can be a good thing la.. ��

Last edited by Creative1983; 21-02-2024 at 09:39 PM.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yah anyone kind enough to PM her WeChat to me please?
What’s app her a few times never reply leh….TKIA
Old 23-02-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
walnuthead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalnuthead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have tried both TT and MM i dont know how many times cant count already LOL top quality service from both.Had to comment on my recent visit with TT. Straight away start action when enter the room..was sweating and wet all over body everywhere even my hair and face was totally wet for those always visit sure know what i mean.Halfway through ask TT if can join the other bro with MM together cos i heard MM moaning.Think bro reject the idea and TT continue to service me.Wasnt able to cum till the end maybe was too tired bt can see TT is really working hard and does not dissapoint me.Her attitude is superb. Tip her as usual
Old 23-02-2024, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 15
ToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToTo1985 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haah… I am a guy who goes by the saying “Raw is war”… it’s always good to have protection on man.. TT defensive mode I will say is also always on.. which in return can be a good thing la.. ��
Just BYOC
MM are good at teasing, last session with her, out of shower, saw her bend over, no panty and her ass facing me, can just grab her ass and bang her but she knows how to turn defend herself
Old 23-02-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 10
bestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by riperoni69420 View Post
TT was one of only 2 ladies I've met so far that I'd call S-tier, despite the fact that there was no FJ.

She was EXTREMELY service-oriented. Super sweet and adorable. Pulls off the innocently playful and flirty act perfectly.

Went down on her for around 25 mins or so in total (about 10 mins of that was 69). She must've squirted around 7 or 8 times in total lol. At one point during the 69, a jet of her squirt went up my nose and it was like being waterboarded lmao. Panicked a bit and then quickly coughed it out, then we both laughed LOL. Super clean lady with no smell or foul taste whatsoever! Swallowed a lot of her squirt by the end and it pretty much just tasted like water.

She initiated almost all of the french-kissing, which was a first for me. Right after our 69, we shared a pretty long french kiss. After that I started to kiss my way from her jaw down to her stomach, and she grabbed my left hand and used my fingers to finger herself. I was amazed by how insanely wet she was all throughout our time together. You can usually tell when a girl is only pretending to be into it but this lass genuinely enjoys sex.

Absolutely loved how she ground her pussy on my mouth and face. At one point she was using my nose to fuck her and rub her clit lol. She's also not shy at all about wrapping her thighs around your head and squeezing your face deeper into her pussy as she shivers her way through another intense orgasm. Her most intense squirt must've been her 3rd or 4th one. She was lying on her back, with me eating her out. Just as she approached her orgasm I reached out to hold both her hands so that our fingers interlocked, and then made eye contact with her right up till the moment she came. When the orgasm hit her, she turned her head up towards the ceiling and shivered intensely, pulling me deeper into her pussy (to the point that I actually closed my mouth because I was worried about my teeth hurting her!), right as she let out the most intense jet of squirt for the night. Fucking exquisite experience.

Towards the end she blew me to my first cumshot (with me standing and her lying on the bed), and took it all into her mouth.

Left the place with my mind utterly blown. Already planning how to eat her out during our next session.

Service: 11/10
GFE: 11/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10
Squirting: 11/10

Conclusion: RTF x10, easily an S-tier lady that I will visit several more times. Don't need to PM me for contact since it's on the first page btw!
Hi, I'm new to this. Just curious, you mentioned no FJ but then how did you manage to 69 and go down on her
Old 23-02-2024, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 9
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestrobber97 View Post
Hi, I'm new to this. Just curious, you mentioned no FJ but then how did you manage to 69 and go down on her
FJ and 69 has no relation at all. They can happen at different times and one can happen without the other.
Old 23-02-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya .. sometimes its that moment when you think u gonna get it but you dont that makes you super high lol ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1