The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2024, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
265387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Just sharing my experience here.

I was fucking this Viet GL lady almost every week in 2023. Petite girl, 1.47m girl with natural C cups. Gave me an excellent BBBJ everytime, and I Probably bang her about 30+ times over the year.

I liked her a lot, treated her as a good friend and my fav WL. Never tipped her or asked for raw during her time in SG, but always had a good time with her. After we fuck will hug and talk cock with her until time is up

Suddenly at the start of this year she text me say going to cut card next week. Apparently is due to family matters + she quarrel with boss, so she fed up and decided to leave.

I brought her out for a few times on her last week in SG. She told me she only go out with me and not other customer, and I do believe her, as I could met her almost everyday after work

During her last week, she told me she really liked me, and i really kena KC i think. Was already heart pain from losing a friend, but it really hits different when the a girl you like tells u she likes you.

After she went back to VN, we text and call frequently, and she ask me come to vist.

Last night I landed in VN, and today she brought me around. Just raw and creampie her for the first time today lol. Her pussy feels different now that there is no lube.

So far I am happy with her. Relationship is geniune, with no money involved. She has never asked me for a cent, and in fact even rejected my offers to wire her money. Even now that I am in VN, she insists on paying for everything lol. But I am not a cheebye, so I do give her small hongbaos that cover the cost of what she spends with me.

I really do like her a lot, she makes me happy, and is really wife material. However, I still don't really see a long term successful relationship here. She can't move to SG as she is ex-WL, and i don't have enough leave to come VN frequently.

Im just gonna roll with this and be happy while it lasts.
Good luck bro, very impressive!
Old 12-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBuddieDigest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Serious relationship with a thai fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylover12 View Post
Anyone have a serious relationship with a thai fl?
i can say always be wary
Old 13-05-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah bro good luck and all the best hope it works out.
Old 14-05-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
jasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Just sharing my experience here.

I was fucking this Viet GL lady almost every week in 2023. Petite girl, 1.47m girl with natural C cups. Gave me an excellent BBBJ everytime, and I Probably bang her about 30+ times over the year.

I liked her a lot, treated her as a good friend and my fav WL. Never tipped her or asked for raw during her time in SG, but always had a good time with her. After we fuck will hug and talk cock with her until time is up

Suddenly at the start of this year she text me say going to cut card next week. Apparently is due to family matters + she quarrel with boss, so she fed up and decided to leave.

I brought her out for a few times on her last week in SG. She told me she only go out with me and not other customer, and I do believe her, as I could met her almost everyday after work

During her last week, she told me she really liked me, and i really kena KC i think. Was already heart pain from losing a friend, but it really hits different when the a girl you like tells u she likes you.

After she went back to VN, we text and call frequently, and she ask me come to vist.

Last night I landed in VN, and today she brought me around. Just raw and creampie her for the first time today lol. Her pussy feels different now that there is no lube.

So far I am happy with her. Relationship is geniune, with no money involved. She has never asked me for a cent, and in fact even rejected my offers to wire her money. Even now that I am in VN, she insists on paying for everything lol. But I am not a cheebye, so I do give her small hongbaos that cover the cost of what she spends with me.

I really do like her a lot, she makes me happy, and is really wife material. However, I still don't really see a long term successful relationship here. She can't move to SG as she is ex-WL, and i don't have enough leave to come VN frequently.

Im just gonna roll with this and be happy while it lasts.
then it will be a having fun relationship bro. if there is no see for the serious relationship in the future. no need for complicated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1