The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ILoveNipples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orgasm from sucking nipples

Glad to hear more experiences from both genders. Happy to know some sisters here do like to orgasm from nipple simulation.
Old 28-08-2012, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Orgasm from sucking nipples

I tried before on my ex gf... Kissing her neck + caressing her boobs + fingering her pussy... Super wet and moaning very fast!
I love licking nipples too. Seeing the gal super High damn turns me ON.
BUT... until she orgasm?? Wah... no leh.
Old 28-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Bodyache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Can you change your avatar to your boobs or ass? Every time I see your posting the image of old bearded man immediately comes to mind...can't imagine you as a nympho!
Hahaa cant imagine anyone ever getting a hard on with that image in mind.....scarred for life!
Old 28-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
craby125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, isn't we guy suppose to kiss, lick, suck our lover nipples b4 actual penetration. Need to bring them up the roller coaster! make them wet, real wet. meh... If not, it kind of pain for gal.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ILoveNipples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by craby125 View Post
Well, isn't we guy suppose to kiss, lick, suck our lover nipples b4 actual penetration. Need to bring them up the roller coaster! make them wet, real wet. meh... If not, it kind of pain for gal.
There are many "triggers" which can turn on the "tap" for the girls. Nipple foreplay is not a necessity to turn on the girls. Slow caressing along some sensitive parts will also make the girl wet and ready for actions. Sensitive parts are subjective to different girls. Examples like licking and kissing on earlopes and neck, some like licking on the "tunnel" in between the breast, some like the inner thigh up until the pussy lips, some like their toes to be suck, some like arse hole to be licked and many many more... etc. So there are many, many, many ways to turn on a girl.

However, some people like myself like to have an extended nipple foreplay. I can never get tired playing on a nice pair of breast and nipples. So much so until the girl can orgasm before the actual penetration.

Many a times, a girl can actually achieve orgasm through nipple stimulation. However they usually with hold it and prefer to achieve orgasm through penetration. If you persist none stop with the nipple licking/suckling while the girls asked to stop, you may be surprised that her will to with hold the orgasm will diminish and succumb to a different kind of orgasm.

Have fun licking and suckling.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by craby125 View Post
Agreed! Their ears,neck,boobs and lastly pussy damn sensitive... (armpits anyone??)
Old 22-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buigongzai View Post
same here. my ex fb had small but firm boobs and she love it roughed with her nipples. A bit of bitting mixed with the licking. Got once we were doing it in the car when a patrol car came into the car park (heng the side window facing the carpark entrance). I tried to stop but she used 2 hands to press my head to her breast. heng the police dint knock our door . Was rewarded for my job with one of the best bj i ever got and a cim.

To bad my current girl is not that much into nipple licking.....
Not all girls like the biting/nibbling bit, so,be sure to get the green like from her to try and see if it turns her on more.

For me, I strongly encourage. But start entry pls! Lols
Old 23-09-2012, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

I do love long foreplay, paying special attention to the nipple and clit. I can lick and suck for a long time, till the girls complain!

I have not manage to bring my FB, gal friend to orgasm by just nipple stimulation. Some complain it is too "itchy" trying to push my mouth away. I off course have to change target southward.

Eating pussy till they orgasm, that is easier than breast/nipple licking.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1