The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith View Post
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
"keith" what happened? What are U trying to say ?

Message to moderator: 66 posts yesterday with this message!! Pts: -6 why not under moderation? Cheers.
Old 26-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
At the end of the day ... total time is 1hr.

After the first shot ... she would give us time to "recharge".

If you want 2nd shot ... just turned around and tell her lor.
i tried to explain, seems she doesnt understand english.

or she gey siao. which was quite a turnoff.

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 26-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 22
HumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHumpBackOak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Unfortunately she has no look , no figure and fake tits.

Consolation is her service is good.
G82. her figure is fine. as for looks. she looks decent.

end of the day.

it's a choice better the cutest most dreamboat fuck look/body u want as being important. sub par service.

or u want great service and feel like sextisfied and happy when you leave after the session.

most FRs are matter of personal preference, alot are exaggerations by real chiongsters or OKT.

but my take is G82 is: She is definitely worth booking after you've had a long hard day at work, for you to release and relax. She makes you feel great after the session.

--

On the other note: my experience with G68 was a totally bad experience, went home feeling irritated.

Pussy Costs Money, Dick is Free!
Old 26-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpBackOak View Post
G82. her figure is fine. as for looks. she looks decent.

end of the day.

it's a choice better the cutest most dreamboat fuck look/body u want as being important. sub par service.

or u want great service and feel like sextisfied and happy when you leave after the session.

most FRs are matter of personal preference, alot are exaggerations by real chiongsters or OKT.

but my take is G82 is: She is definitely worth booking after you've had a long hard day at work, for you to release and relax. She makes you feel great after the session.

--

On the other note: my experience with G68 was a totally bad experience, went home feeling irritated.
Totally agree with you. I always feel so RE-CREATED after session with her.

To each his own. Just go with what you like.

I also prefer G82 so far. Today ... decided to pamper myself abit .... had a wonderful 3 session with her.

NEWS FLASH : I asked her .. when she going back ... she told me 1yr!! And she is already here for 5mths.

So we only have her with us for another 7 mths. *sob sob*

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 26-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L20h36g68

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpBackOak View Post
i tried to explain, seems L20H36G68 doesnt understand english...or she gey siao. which was quite a turnoff.
So far 3 positive FRs for L20H36G68 - one from a senior. I have tried G7, G81 and G99 but not G68. Can understand how U feel at being short changed for 20 mins. This should not have happened.

G5 got a similar complaint once - gone back recently. I also felt short changed twice: 1) G11 (recovering from flu) - should not have been working!! and 2) G36 (zero GFE with black face - someone must have scolded her!!) - also gone back recently.

Best is to feedback unhappiness to OKTs after session. Next is to post in SBF to share experiences. G68 is new with limited English and needs guidance. OKTs or Ah Yong (if reading) should help/guide her.
Old 27-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
iariesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BREAKING NEWS:

2 Girls going home - G07 and G33

If you read and find my writing useful, please up my Points. In order to up my Points, you must have at least Power: 1.
To get power, you must have Points: 35. Thanks and Enjoy!
Old 27-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iariesi View Post
BREAKING NEWS:

2 Girls going home - G07 and G33

If you read and find my writing useful, please up my Points. In order to up my Points, you must have at least Power: 1.
To get power, you must have Points: 35. Thanks and Enjoy!
iariesi... 35points... suddenly i realize that ur point up very fast... thanks for the consolidated info and...

raise some of our fantasy of double 82 and 28... haha...

b/w G07?? the new gal??

I haven RTF as promised to kalv... better go earlier tomolo...
Old 27-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

G7 & G33 Going Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by iariesi View Post
BREAKING NEWS:
2 Girls going home - G07 and G33....!
G33 going home is planned. G7 just here about a month. Do U know the reason why she is going home ? Cheers.
Old 27-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
bossyvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybossyvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wo wo wo....try out G82 today! So worried she might not be working today. Waited 15 mins for her as she is servicing 1 of our horny bro...

Look definitely not 1 of the best but gfe gao gao. Hook my hands once she see me and we left happily upstair.

Once upstair, the battle (舌战) begin and last on and off throughout the whole 1 hr session. The breast massage on the jacuzzi was fantastic, can feel her shoo here shoo there and its feels extremely 爽 when the circular motion of those enormous boobs reach ur ass crack. AR nothing to shout abt as she only tongue the ass crack and not on your 菊花, but I do enjoy her infamous BBBJ. So 爽 till I dun even bother to stop her making me cim. Its a pity that she nv swallow.

Was too tired for round 2 as I had 2 bong sessions elsewhere yesterday but her service was impressive. She try her best to wake my didi but to no avail. Overall it was a superb session, definitely will RTF to BONK her.

Damage: $100 (1hr + jacuzzi soap massage)
Name: Nan
Body: A little chubby (一点点而已),boobs abit hard for me but still enjoy them both (I'm a sucker for big boobs even knowing it's enhanced)
AR: 1/10
BBBJ: 11/10 (天下无双)
FJ:too tired to try (will update when i rtf the next time)
GFE: 1000/10
RTF: 1000000000000000000%

Lastly, like to thanks all bros here that strongly recommended G82. If not, I would have missed out a gem like her. Thus, did my job to do up a fr on her for bro who have not try her out. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 27-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mr.grey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

to all bros here,

how much do u usually tips in this house ?

i'm new in town and i dont want to ruin the market price
Old 27-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Was down at the house to try G19 and in my opinion it is so so. The reason why it is so so is because I think I only booked one session that is 30 mins. and the girls there are taking it for granted that everyone must take a full one hour session. My 30 mins session is not too bad either and no BBBJ but I feel the service I get is no better than what I get from my regular girl at L18H20 although it is only 25mins. Happy Bonking to all my friends
Old 28-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
fuckingdamn is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: G7 & G33 Going Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
G33 going home is planned. G7 just here about a month. Do U know the reason why she is going home ? Cheers.
no.7 had some argue with big boss.
She gonna c NGY tomorrow or this Wednesday.
Then going back to Thailand in 3 days.
Old 28-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

will going to try G82 after seeing the forum, many bro say good.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 28-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
marcov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wanna go now?
Old 28-04-2011, 05:24 AM
Samster

G7 & G33 Going Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingdamn View Post
G7 had some argue with big boss.
She gonna c NGY tomorrow or this Wednesday.
Then going back to Thailand in 3 days.
So fast, go back? Big boss Ah Yong? Sorry my ignorance, what is NGY?

Thanks for reply. So U are not ex G5, U are Lily? Welcome back to forum. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1