The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2010, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
scuba_diehard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Hi,

I am planning visiting Manila follow by near by beach resort in late Apr 10.

I was recommended to consider Subic or Batangas.

Looking for resorts identical to Phuket Patong beach - nice beaches with convenient access to night entaintment and restaurants at night.

I am not restricted to Subic or Batangas - prepare to consider beach resorts less than 3 - 4 hrs drive from Manila.

Appreciates for all advise.

Scuba
Old 04-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Scubadiehard,

Batangas is not much of a beach area (somebody could correct me .. ), and the beach is mostly private. Except Anilao .. if you are into Diving - and going by your id, you maybe into diving.

Dive Philippines - Anilao Outrigger Resort in Batangas, Philippines

Balai Resort

Subic - I havent gone down there, but I was told there are a couple or more wrecks, for divers.

If you are looking for 'night' spots, I would suggest to seriously consider Peurto Galera - it has everything, pickup bars, cheap hotels, nice dive spots, and some excellent dive operators - like Big Apple Dive, and Asia Divers.

Drop me a PM, if you need me to share some of my suggestions ...
Old 05-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Justino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro plan to go LA this saturday... PM me...
Old 06-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 15
peter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Peter.sg

I think it became LAX SuperClub something (Or Porcelein ??? forgot which one ..) - filipinos affinity to US is quite known ..

I still do get invites for events at the new place .. I can forward the contact / list to you, if you PM me, and if you are a serious punter.

Me ? I haven't stepped in there for more than a couple of years.

Check on Tabu, if you are looking for a chillout lounge - At Legazpi Village, or head to Nirvana at Pasay, if you have some locals in tow ..

Cheers
I'll probably be down there by May.. If you have a few good places to visit let me know...
Old 08-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter.sg View Post
I'll probably be down there by May.. If you have a few good places to visit let me know...
one more ...

he he .. dont ask me where I get these .. do your own 'digging' for info ..

THE MOST EXPLOSIVE MONDAY NIGHTS will bust into the scene on
March 8, 2010 @ ICON SUPERCLUB (Inside Hotel Intercontinental Makati)

TWO OF THE MOST IN-DEMAND VIP CLUBBING Party Organizers in the Philippines will TEAM-UP for the FIRST TIME to OPEN a Different HISTORY in the Making!

SINGLES NIGHT AT ICON is the most ideal party destination every MONDAY NIGHT attracting the fab cosmopolitan crowd. If you want to dance the night away or simply sip your favorite drink, we guarantee to give your MONDAY NIGHT a NEW LIFE!

An ALL OUT VIP CLUBBING Party every MONDAY NIGHT!

Soak up the flavor of this fashionable club and join a volume of beautiful people as we celebrate freedom the stylish way!

Dresscode: Trendy & Hot Summer Get-Up

ICON will be dressed up in colorful and appealing elements to give you the ULTIMATE AND DEFINITIVE SEXY SUMMER VIBE!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
one more ...

he he .. dont ask me where I get these .. do your own 'digging' for info ..

THE MOST EXPLOSIVE MONDAY NIGHTS will bust into the scene on
March 8, 2010 @ ICON SUPERCLUB (Inside Hotel Intercontinental Makati)

TWO OF THE MOST IN-DEMAND VIP CLUBBING Party Organizers in the Philippines will TEAM-UP for the FIRST TIME to OPEN a Different HISTORY in the Making!

SINGLES NIGHT AT ICON is the most ideal party destination every MONDAY NIGHT attracting the fab cosmopolitan crowd. If you want to dance the night away or simply sip your favorite drink, we guarantee to give your MONDAY NIGHT a NEW LIFE!

An ALL OUT VIP CLUBBING Party every MONDAY NIGHT!

Soak up the flavor of this fashionable club and join a volume of beautiful people as we celebrate freedom the stylish way!

Dresscode: Trendy & Hot Summer Get-Up

ICON will be dressed up in colorful and appealing elements to give you the ULTIMATE AND DEFINITIVE SEXY SUMMER VIBE!!!
Thks for the info. I always stay in InterCon. I'll be there again nxt wk.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

peter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to beholdpeter.sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
hmm... nice.. looks like I found a place to stay in May..
Old 09-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some of the superclub events are 'invite' only .. do some checking first before barging in ..

and be prepared to go empty handed, occasionally, but with a load of contacts ...
Old 09-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some of the superclub events are 'invite' only .. do some checking first before barging in ..

and be prepared to go empty handed, occasionally, but with a load of contacts ...
I like it...

I'm in Makati 50% of my time. I just knew a FHM/Maxim model in my last trip. Very beautiful.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like it...

I'm in Makati 50% of my time. I just knew a FHM/Maxim model in my last trip. Very beautiful.
we should plan something - offline .. for my next visit ...

Cheers bro
Old 10-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
we should plan something - offline .. for my next visit ...

Cheers bro
Sure...
Old 12-03-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

For guys who are "IN TOWN" and keen on 'up market' parties .. One more for the road ...

Event: SLY FRIDAYS / BLACKOUT FRIDAYS
What: Club Party
Start Time: Friday, March 12 at 9:00pm
End Time: Saturday, March 13 at 12:00am
Where: ASCEND, The Fort / LAX The Nighclub (back of Mall Of Asia)
Old 12-03-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
duckula1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduckula1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Will be in Makati City next week, first time in Phil. Anyway, anyone knows any MP where there's actual massage then followed by the 'golden question'? Something like all the 'traditional massages, oil massage' like Angel Massage in Bangkok? Or are they mostly like those straight s*x MP like Poseidon in BKK? Not looking towards to agogo bars.

Anyway, also appreciate if there's any speciality MP like colonze where they use gel on you, etc..
thanks!
Old 18-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckula1 View Post
Hi Bros,

Will be in Makati City next week, first time in Phil. Anyway, anyone knows any MP where there's actual massage then followed by the 'golden question'? Something like all the 'traditional massages, oil massage' like Angel Massage in Bangkok? Or are they mostly like those straight s*x MP like Poseidon in BKK? Not looking towards to agogo bars.

Anyway, also appreciate if there's any speciality MP like colonze where they use gel on you, etc..
thanks!
There's one in Makati that I've tried and shared earlier. I believe it was called Phoenix One at Roman Suites. It's quite near the Greenbelt mall in Makati.

Although the girls I've tried there don't really give the good a massage, the action more than makes up for it.

Hope you enjoy your stay. I sure did. And I'm coming back for some more.
Old 22-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Philipines this week, any samsters have recommendations on where to go for MP/clubbing, staying near ortigas center, quezon city

prentice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1