The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 21-04-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 16
xrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated1 View Post
See S*** new pic in her new place. Thick lips that good for bbbj. Buay tahan. Quickly make booking. Service never fails .Damage still the same.

Thinking of trying lxxx next time. Looks delicious.

Did I said she do bbbj? Looks like and good for.Where got say she do?
Somebody really has bad English.
Thank you for your patience.

Next up list :.....
Last upped done ..Chua Soi Lek
Old 21-04-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Maka0708 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
can share contact bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Would like to share on my first FR. Always thought that Yishun is a damn boring place. Yesterday I was walking around my area when I happened to saw this Chinese ML sitting in her shop, so I decided to walk in to try my luck also my body is aching after many days of walking.

ML's name is Nana. She looks chio, should be in her late 20s to very early 30s. Overall I had a really wonderful time. Nice lady to talk to and her teasing is damn solid. She also said that she is new to this shop, just arrived a few days ago.

Massage: 8.5/10 good technique but strength can be improved. Perhaps due to her petite size. By the way she is not tall, should be around 1.6m in height only.
Teasing: 9.5/10 great GFE, slow and steady gear shifter.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Big soft melons, my favorite.
Looks: 8.5/10 Quite a looker, those kind that you dare to bring out to meet your friends. Real person looks much better than her WeChat photo.
Service attitude: 9.5/10 didn't see her use her phone while working, even when there are notifications, she didn't stop her work. She tends to ask if the strength is enough when she move to another spot to massage.
Damage: $$ consider what I had enjoyed, I would rate this ML as a value for money. Damage is reasonable but her service damn good.
Overall rating: 9/10 based on my own experience. Will definitely return to try unlock further.

Anyway I managed to get her WeChat, interested bros can pm me, if can please intro some exciting Yishun MLs to me as well. Cheers.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Can share contact

Quote:
Would like to share on my first FR. Always thought that Yishun is a damn boring place. Yesterday I was walking around my area when I happened to saw this Chinese ML sitting in her shop, so I decided to walk in to try my luck also my body is aching after many days of walking.

ML's name is Nana. She looks chio, should be in her late 20s to very early 30s. Overall I had a really wonderful time. Nice lady to talk to and her teasing is damn solid. She also said that she is new to this shop, just arrived a few days ago.

Massage: 8.5/10 good technique but strength can be improved. Perhaps due to her petite size. By the way she is not tall, should be around 1.6m in height only.
Looks: 8.5/10 Quite a looker, those kind that you dare to bring out to meet your friends. Real person looks much better than her WeChat photo.
Service attitude: 9.5/10 didn't see her use her phone while working, even when there are notifications, she didn't stop her work. She tends to ask if the strength is enough when she move to another spot to massage.
Damage: $$ consider what I had enjoyed, I would rate this ML as a value for money. Damage is reasonable but her service damn good.
Overall rating: 9/10 based on my own experience. Will definitely return to try unlock further.

Anyway I managed to get her WeChat, interested bros can pm me, if can please intro some exciting Yishun MLs to me as well. Cheers.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Can share contact

Quote:

Old 21-04-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Couldn't find where is C..... Spa, can anyone enlighten me where to find Selina contact ?
Old 22-04-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
bulletgladiator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi bro can share pls
Old 22-04-2024, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nnbbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro. Can pm this ml. Thanks!
Old 22-04-2024, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
LonelyPig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
Yes man i love S***** massage and teasing. Dam sad when her prev shop don't provide extras.. visited her twice at the new place alr. Think i gonna go find her soon.
Hmm which S***** here are we referring to bro.
If it’s J* S*****, I personally don’t enjoy the massage I have booked with her previously. She talk a bit on the louder side even though we have a hard time communicating as she can’t understand English and Chinese. Thought she would be young based on photo posted in site but guess it was heavily edited, looks to me on the old side. Massage also piano and butter fingers, with hopes that the HDLY would be sensational but it felt kinda rushed and painful, just can’t get into mood due to her constant loud talking. Should have booked D****** instead since she is going to RTC soon and might not come back. Going to miss her magical hands hais 😥
Old 22-04-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster

And666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share location n name, thanks
Old 22-04-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
henrikhooter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Hi bro, able to share the contact with me pls thanks.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 15
amaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to beholdamaya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPig View Post
Hmm which S***** here are we referring to bro.
If it’s J* S*****, I personally don’t enjoy the massage I have booked with her previously. She talk a bit on the louder side even though we have a hard time communicating as she can’t understand English and Chinese. Thought she would be young based on photo posted in site but guess it was heavily edited, looks to me on the old side. Massage also piano and butter fingers, with hopes that the HDLY would be sensational but it felt kinda rushed and painful, just can’t get into mood due to her constant loud talking. Should have booked D****** instead since she is going to RTC soon and might not come back. Going to miss her magical hands hais 😥

Not J* S*****.. she used to be at chongpang side.. She's not in Yishun alr.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15592 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaya View Post
Not J* S*****.. she used to be at chongpang side.. She's not in Yishun alr.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 22-04-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1841 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Block 2**, where MILF PRC Anne works, has been shut down.
There was explicit news report in 新明日报.
All MLs were let go. Sad to see another joint go bust.
Old 22-04-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Block 2**, where MILF PRC Anne works, has been shut down.
There was explicit news report in 新明日报.
All MLs were let go. Sad to see another joint go bust.
Dammit! Too many bros going there for late night visits haiz.
Old 22-04-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys I just move to Yishun;can intro n pm me some great place,thank u so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1