The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing12 View Post
Any recommendations for girls at Doki Dokie?
had Tried Donut a week back, about 157 and a bit meaty, that i like, started off slow and she squirt on my hands....not a bad choice....but you decide for yourself, saw a few taller Milf....next trip to Doki Doki as my main choice for the next trip

Tried booking Elsa with 5 days advance, she had balik kampong during that week, too bad. Chose Faries at Aries instead, on the next day after Doki....not too bad actually, a bit stiff nipple and can feel from the Nuru session....good sensation...but given the price point, I don't think I will return to this joint.
Old 30-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
had Tried Donut a week back, about 157 and a bit meaty, that i like, started off slow and she squirt on my hands....not a bad choice....but you decide for yourself, saw a few taller Milf....next trip to Doki Doki as my main choice for the next trip

Tried booking Elsa with 5 days advance, she had balik kampong during that week, too bad. Chose Faries at Aries instead, on the next day after Doki....not too bad actually, a bit stiff nipple and can feel from the Nuru session....good sensation...but given the price point, I don't think I will return to this joint.
From the censored face on the website, June and Spy look hot sure how they look in person..thanks for recommendation btw..
Old 31-03-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 1
hokena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhokena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

still wondering where to go its been awhile
Old 31-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokena View Post
still wondering where to go its been awhile
Want to point out that it’s also worth exploring on your own. Even after all the recommendations here, there are still numerous options for chionging. Take what’s talked about in this thread as ‘safe’ options, but that does not mean there are other good options available too.
Old 01-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
smboyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Want to update that Mai is also not working there anymore.

And Mai was IMO, the best Soap had to offer.
I think Mai went to Aries ... any idea where Paris is working now?
Old 01-04-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smboyboy89 View Post
I think Mai went to Aries ... any idea where Paris is working now?
I suspect as much when I saw the photo. I can confirm if I’m able to book her.
Old 08-04-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chikNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So all the nuru massage is actually how many shots? Usually Ang pai will not be available? If book a day in advance can? Any other booking method except for line? Interested in Aries. Going BKK soon but can’t use line as it’s private for me.
Old 08-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikNT View Post
So all the nuru massage is actually how many shots? Usually Ang pai will not be available? If book a day in advance can? Any other booking method except for line? Interested in Aries. Going BKK soon but can’t use line as it’s private for me.
Usually 2 shots..Aries only shows weekly list through Line
Old 08-04-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

More than 2 shots also can if you want. Just need to directly nego with lady in room and topup.
Old 09-04-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by chikNT View Post
Depends how long you book. I normally go for 1.5hrs. This is also good way to test water see if you like her. I always tell the lady I want 2 shots and 99% will be ok. Even if can't shoot just do it then after massage you try for 2nd time.

Line is best way to book unless you can speak Thai. For Line you can also send them screenshot of the lady you want to book. I normally message them 2-3 days in advance. Sunday I booked a lady for tmr but she's not working so I chose my backup.

If can't use Line some will have Wechat r other apps. Why can't use Line leh? First time I hear it's banned in some countries lol
Old 09-04-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
asianthunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can finally contribute to the forum.

So in Bangkok for the week. Checked out Nana Plaza yesterday. It's heaven on earth to me. Went into wonderland bar and the women there are GORGEOUS! But they all look like they had a lot of work done. Their face looks too perfect. So I went in and sat at the seats. Row of gorgeous woman. I picked the one that looks VERY similar to Sana Momonaga.

paid bar fine and all the BS additions. walked across to hotel. and did the deed.

Bar fine 1k bht. Girl price is 4K bht. Hotel is 1K bht. I gave 1k bht tip.

total damage is 7k bht
Old 09-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chikNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Depends how long you book. I normally go for 1.5hrs. This is also good way to test water see if you like her. I always tell the lady I want 2 shots and 99% will be ok. Even if can't shoot just do it then after massage you try for 2nd time.

Line is best way to book unless you can speak Thai. For Line you can also send them screenshot of the lady you want to book. I normally message them 2-3 days in advance. Sunday I booked a lady for tmr but she's not working so I chose my backup.

If can't use Line some will have Wechat r other apps. Why can't use Line leh? First time I hear it's banned in some countries lol
Need 2-3 days in advance? It’s not easy for me to land myself in BKK.. So I would totally try to have a once in a life time experience no matter how much I need to pay. I probably only have one chance and no more. I can’t use line not because of ban. Because my CO is Thai. Hahaha
Old 11-04-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthunder View Post

So in Bangkok for the week. Checked out Nana Plaza yesterday. It's heaven on earth to me. Went into wonderland bar and the women there are GORGEOUS! But they all look like they had a lot of work done. Their face looks too perfect. So I went in and sat at the seats. Row of gorgeous woman. I picked the one that looks VERY similar to Sana Momonaga.

paid bar fine and all the BS additions. walked across to hotel. and did the deed.

total damage is 7k bht
sorry if dumb question. condom is who provided ah? ownself bring ah?
Old 12-04-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane View Post
sorry if dumb question. condom is who provided ah? ownself bring ah?
Normally they will provide. If you want to use your own one also can. Maybe some guest damn duaki so I not sure if the shop got provide XL size condoms 555. If you outcall they will also bring but if want play safe best to buy your own in case they forget or not enough.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthunder View Post

total damage is 7k bht
Bro. you do know that wonderland is a special bar right.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1