The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 24-03-2024, 09:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Just curious why is the viet?
+162 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-03-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Not scared? I kena once the FL (she was operating along Novena area), keep on trying to make me raw her.

Started in the toilet, started with soapy breast f**k, than use the buttock to rub, lastly pulled my c**k near her pussy and wanted me to f**k her in the shower... I told her wear condom, than she like sian sian...

Then on the bed, started with BBBJ, breasts f**k, than she changed to top, than use her pussy to rub (was damn wet and sticky), then suddenly tried to push my c**k inside... Immediately stopped her, and ask her put condom...

Not sure why, but she tried another few times to make me raw, which I felt uncomfortable...
This kind is the most dangerous. I used to play with a few then in the end they just make me slipped into them. Strange these char bo more worried about pregnancy than STD
Old 24-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

My regular ML ask me to support her in the early morning shift started at 8 am..
She will be the only 1 in this super early shift as other mls in at 10am
Hinted me that can have better service as her boss not in the shop .
Reach 8 am on the next day , she is alone in the shop.
She lock the main door , stripe over naked and start Nuru massage in the room
Rubba her body with the nuru gel that is very enjoyable .
Use her wet pussy to rub my cock , so high that she just insert raw into her love hole .
Caught me surprised but just too late … she cowboy ride me until I cum in her pussy …
She told me is her safe period , not scare of pregnancy …
Very shiok experience but worried after that for the next 6 months .
Lucky test result is hiv negative .
Young time fuck all my ex girls ( not all virgin) , 1 night stand ..Raw without worried .
Old … raw 1 time also scare …hahaha
Old 24-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
My regular ML ask me to support her in the early morning shift started at 8 am..
Use her wet pussy to rub my cock , so high that she just insert raw into her love hole .
Caught me surprised but just too late … she cowboy ride me until I cum in her pussy …
Young time fuck all my ex girls ( not all virgin) , 1 night stand ..Raw without worried .
wow can share share with me bro

I love nuru so much
Old 24-03-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Like that also can😄
Old 24-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7582 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You are correct bro. Last time during younger days, fuck raw and bbbj and never kena anything.

Now even bbbj can get STD.. tough life.
Old 24-03-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
You are correct bro. Last time during younger days, fuck raw and bbbj and never kena anything.

Now even bbbj can get STD.. tough life.
Agreed , younger day just raw fuck without fear.
Now ml offer raw also scare , we scare of ml fuck by many man got disease
Ml scare we anyhow fuck around without helmet got std .
Old 25-03-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dexx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Agreed , younger day just raw fuck without fear.
So true, I don't know raw how many ktv girls.
lucky like fuck never get anything, all like 15 years ago.
Old 25-03-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There was once I was quite into a Vietnamese lady. Long story short. Went to meet her when she told me
Most of her friends and room mates went back to Vietnam. So decided to stay with her over weekend night.

Things start to be steamy when we return home from dinner and she was lying down on the sofa. She saw me and signaled me to come forward. And so I did and I hugged her. Our eyes lock and she asked if wanna make love. I say ok and we started to lock lips.

We proceed to strip each other and I started to finger her while she stroke my dick. After a while. She say she wanted to taste my dick and proceed to lick my dick head and peck it every now and then. Then she started to deep throat it. Wow the feeling was out of this world: next I started to undress her bit by bit and stared to fondle her breasts and started to lick it all. At the same time fingering her and she stroking my dick.

She suddenly said out loud 我要. So I put condom on an started to tease her abit by stroking my dick against her pussy. Then slowly inserting it and pump her al few positions. Then while on missionary she suddenly came and squirted out. I was so suprised and decided to pull out a little.

Then I being to change to fuck her sideways. This was where I think the condom slip out. I changed back to missionary and was pumping halfway when I could feel a warm sensation flowing through my dick. I tot I cum, but did not. So I continued untill I pump all my load into her. She was on cloud 9 and then when I pull out I could see the cum dripping out of her pussy. I was supper stun! That’s where we realised the condom slipped out.

From there after resting awhile. We start round 2, this time and for along time no condom or watever. Most of my load just released into her.
Old 25-03-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Hi senior bros who KC-ed MLs for raw do you feel bad for breaking their heart especially when you know you can never marry her?

My early 20s Viet ML been chatting with me quick replies and show my photo to her mum, when with me will be self conscious how she looks. I scared break her heart when I know I cannot marry her.

Do senior bros just maintain a cold heart for the raw? Thx senior bros.
Old 25-03-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi senior bros who KC-ed MLs for raw do you feel bad for breaking their heart especially when you know you can never marry her?

My early 20s Viet ML been chatting with me quick replies and show my photo to her mum, when with me will be self conscious how she looks. I scared break her heart when I know I cannot marry her.

Do senior bros just maintain a cold heart for the raw? Thx senior bros.
Raw does not equal to you need to marry her right? If u think like that then u don’t temp yourself lo.
Old 25-03-2024, 07:55 PM
Samster

ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Raw does not equal to you need to marry her right? If u think like that then u don’t temp yourself lo.
I mean the KC part, you all KC ML. The ML hold onto the hope you all can get marry?
Old 25-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
I mean the KC part, you all KC ML. The ML hold onto the hope you all can get marry?
always remember Boss Sam said

whores are for fucking not loving

pay fuck and be done with it

PS. personally kena too many greedy hookers liao
Old 25-03-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Then on the bed, started with BBBJ, breasts f**k, than she changed to top, than use her pussy to rub (was damn wet and sticky)
she rub your cock against her pussy that is leaking her juices you already will catch any STD if she has any already... no need to stick it inside.
Old 25-03-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
always remember Boss Sam said

whores are for fucking not loving

pay fuck and be done with it

PS. personally kena too many greedy hookers liao
Thx bro for reminder that $ for release
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1