The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

That Xue Er advertised on a FL website leh, but price is 120 per pop
Old 15-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

saw the rowell shop ads as well... any one tried??
Remember there's a few landmines in the area, hence I usually stay on the other side of jalan besar.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 15-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4523 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Good or cui? Ex JJ (left for Balestier right)?
JJ @ Balestier? Can PM me?
Sometime last year, one of the ML there told me JJ left for HK. I never had her WC.

JJ good leh, in comparison with gals there….
Old 15-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

For this joint, if they look big in the photo, they are bigger in real life. You know what I mean.
Old 15-01-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Woah FeiFei still in the scene after so long, visited her at Desker
But only the ex JJ worth mentioning for this joint…
Bro, how is Fei Fei? Last time wanted to try her but she not free, they recommend Jing Jing to me.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 15-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Woah Jasmine still around.
Personally one of the better FL for me. Massage can be quite good and can seamlessly move into sensual, BBBJ and then FJ. On good horny days she will want two rounds at regular rates.

Did she eventually move to J.Besar from her usual haunt?

Anyway, I've cleared out my contacts as I only go to joints that don't inflate rates.
Yes bro. Totally agree. All round MLs never get bored with her but i reduce the no of time visiting her becoz too many new MLs to try and must conquer more
Old 15-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Good or cui? Ex JJ (left for Balestier right)?
Jj is the E cup milf? Or rather gilf?
Old 15-01-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Bro, how is Fei Fei? Last time wanted to try her but she not free, they recommend Jing Jing to me.
Downside is she is photo +>5kg, not the hour glass figure in pics or video. Looks -30%.

Upside is she is very horny, standard service, don’t expect DG style though. I stopped visiting this joint after discovering Lisa’s joint around the area
Old 15-01-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Jj is the E cup milf? Or rather gilf?
My JJ was the slim malaysian SYT.
I love Malaysians, their service standards are very different for all that I encountered, less the overprice A-cup Dr***y at HLC.
Old 15-01-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
saw the rowell shop ads as well... any one tried??
Remember there's a few landmines in the area, hence I usually stay on the other side of jalan besar.
Avoid Rowell!!!!!!!!!

Knn I text A*** on the ads asked her if she was the one in the picture. Was told she is the one with little enhancement and full menu.

Arrived there and an auntie showed me the room. I assumed she was the receptionist. Saw the other two MLs in advertisement and was pondering if I should choose them next (just 20% different from their pics). Heart pounding waiting for the SYT that looks 20yo in the picture. Came the auntie the moment I stepped out from shower, and I asked where is my A*** and how long more to wait? She said she was A***, and my 2IC turned soft in shock. I am in my 50s and I categorise her in my Auntie section! Not even worth my parking fees! My break time waiting for client is precious, and this kind of extreme land mines really spoil the day! So I prayed for a good massage instead! But NO! Piano! And best was actually no full menu, super limited somemore, I asked after she offered just to verify how much I was conned and not that I want the service! Sorry for ranting!
Old 15-01-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Avoid Rowell!!!!!!!!!

Knn I text A*** on the ads asked her if she was the one in the picture. Was told she is the one with little enhancement and full menu.

Arrived there and an auntie showed me the room. I assumed she was the receptionist. Saw the other two MLs in advertisement and was pondering if I should choose them next (just 20% different from their pics). Heart pounding waiting for the SYT that looks 20yo in the picture. Came the auntie the moment I stepped out from shower, and I asked where is my A*** and how long more to wait? She said she was A***, and my 2IC turned soft in shock. I am in my 50s and I categorise her in my Auntie section! Not even worth my parking fees! My break time waiting for client is precious, and this kind of extreme land mines really spoil the day! So I prayed for a good massage instead! But NO! Piano! And best was actually no full menu, super limited somemore, I asked after she offered just to verify how much I was conned and not that I want the service! Sorry for ranting!
Bro goodness, faster run

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 16-01-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Avoid Rowell!!!!!!!!!

Bro why you still proceed with massage? Just say not same person and walk away. I’m sure your day will be better if you just walk away. 人财两失
Old 16-01-2024, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Avoid Rowell!!!!!!!!!

Could be also she no customer so she steal her colleagues customer. Cause sometimes the girls busy the recep manage their wechat. If you see like totally diff right immediately demand to change ML.The most important one is you just threaten to walk out. Most MLs will give in.
Old 16-01-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Must say SS at Lisa’s joint here is fantastic! DG standard, pattern more than badminton! SYT turning MILF, and body to kill. Thanks bro for the PM recommendation to skip NN at the other joint to try this one!
Hi bro mind sharing contact?
Old 16-01-2024, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Avoid Rowell!!!!!!!!!

Which other 2 is like 20% different from pic?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1