The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 05-01-2024, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
各花入各眼.

Regardless fat or slim, when girls purposely dress sexily or expose more skin in public, whats wrong with looking at them.

Be like, I am wearing this to feel sexy and show off my figure, but if anyone watches, you be pervert.

Go figure.
Managed to view my sister-in-law’s downblouse when she bent down infront of me to wear her toddler’s shoes.. pretended to offer help, but just wanted to spot her small B cup with thick nipples, cock hardened right away haha
Old 05-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
各花入各眼.

Regardless fat or slim, when girls purposely dress sexily or expose more skin in public, whats wrong with looking at them.

Be like, I am wearing this to feel sexy and show off my figure, but if anyone watches, you be pervert.

Go figure.
Agree, if a lady chooses to dress sexily or in a very provocative manner, more importantly if she's attractive, then we should all pay her ample attention so that we will not insult her intention.
Looking, ogling ain't crime, as long as we don't touch or try to film without permission.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
各花入各眼.

Go figure.
Agree, if a lady chooses to dress sexily or in a very provocative manner, more importantly if she's attractive, then we should all pay her ample attention so that we will not insult her intention.
Looking, ogling ain't crime, as long as we don't touch or try to film without permission.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
各花入各眼.

Go figure.
Girl brain 10%: So pervert that guy. Look at me so ham sup
Girl brain 90%: I so sexy that's why he look, this attire not bad. Next week wear again.

Let them think that way lor. Doesn't bother me.
Worse if we all don't look then they think the sexy look doesn't attract pervert eyes then next time all cover up right?
So we must do our part to maintain their needs to have male eyes looking at them.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
New year's eve sighting at Donki suntec. Young mother was busy trying to clean up some spilled crackers on the floor. She just squatted down and was focused on cleaning up the mess. She was wearing a short dress. White panties. Her kid is cute, but sabo the mother. Lol.
seem like nowadays it's quite unusual for young mummies or married ladies to wear white panties

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-01-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Was at paragon. Basement, cafe beside the viet restaurant.
4 seat table. Young couple side by side, their ... presumably... insurance agent opposite the guy, lap top sideways infront of the lady, full of excel sheets.
Agent is mid 20s, hot, long hair, very fair, a bit foxy look.
Thing is, she wad wearing a very tight and very low cut sheer spaghetti strip top.
Her pair of very large creamy Cs were half ball and practically resting on the table right in front of the guys face. 🤣

Bro... whoever you are, I salute you, having to look away, but im sure you tool a few looks 🤣

Agent... you are hot, but if you want to sell insurance policies, I guarantee you that when you leave, the lady will have the final say, no way she will allow you to be their agent la🤣
Old 06-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Was at paragon. Basement, cafe beside the viet restaurant.
4 seat table. Young couple side by side, their ... presumably... insurance agent opposite the guy, lap top sideways infront of the lady, full of excel sheets.
Agent is mid 20s, hot, long hair, very fair, a bit foxy look.
Thing is, she wad wearing a very tight and very low cut sheer spaghetti strip top.
Her pair of very large creamy Cs were half ball and practically resting on the table right in front of the guys face. 🤣

Bro... whoever you are, I salute you, having to look away, but im sure you tool a few looks 🤣

Agent... you are hot, but if you want to sell insurance policies, I guarantee you that when you leave, the lady will have the final say, no way she will allow you to be their agent la🤣

must be the agent did not expect the guy to bring along his gf/wife hahahah
Old 06-01-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Archons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArchons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post

Agree, an unexpected self snook.
Old 06-01-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!belfull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
must be the agent did not expect the guy to bring along his gf/wife hahahah
This is my thoughts too hahahah
Old 06-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

happened to be at temasek poly, the are having open house i think

saw many butt cheeks of xmm.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

WFH
Old 11-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
WFH
Wow good view.
Old 11-01-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster