The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-12-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Experience once when the police turn on blinker and siren when parked in front of us. Immediately cock shrink.

The police didn’t come out but waited for us to leave the place

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Had to be careful.

During moment of passion, forgotten to keep a look out.

Was doing in a small Mt Faber car park lot.

Mid way through, Man In Blue knock on the window and walked away. They are the understanding type. Give you discreet warning.
Old 22-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

Other than having sex in public, talking about it after that is also fun.

My ex-girlfriend and I were getting kinky and having sex in different places, and after that, we made puns to remind each other.

For example, we did it on the park playground once, so when I wanted to remind her, I just whispered, "I'll just slide right in."

Or after a session in the cinemas, before I was about to cum, I said, "Coming soon in a cinema near you!"

This is a valuable foreplay for ladies that are aroused by words.
Old 22-12-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
RainyTheRainMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Other than having sex in public, talking about it after that is also fun.

My ex-girlfriend and I were getting kinky and having sex in different places, and after that, we made puns to remind each other.

For example, we did it on the park playground once, so when I wanted to remind her, I just whispered, "I'll just slide right in."

Or after a session in the cinemas, before I was about to cum, I said, "Coming soon in a cinema near you!"

This is a valuable foreplay for ladies that are aroused by words.
If you do it underwater then it is .....
Old 23-12-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyTheRainMan View Post
If you do it underwater then it is .....
er.... you got us both wet?

hahaha.
Old 24-12-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
Holstein is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHolstein is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHolstein is a Helpful and Caring Samster

哎呀, 湿身了.

I only toilet before, but not in cubicle.
Lock the main door to toilet and just into it.
Late night at reservoir.
Old 28-12-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
justinliii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustinliii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Open to watchers tonight, pm for more info
Old 28-12-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Frankmartini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share more details
Old 28-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

One night at east coast park bench partially covered by bushes. Got the girl to give me a bj. She was a bit high so was v horny. She didn't even hesitate. V obedient haha
Old 02-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
One night at east coast park bench partially covered by bushes. Got the girl to give me a bj. She was a bit high so was v horny. She didn't even hesitate. V obedient haha
I tried before at one of those benches looking over the sea in front of Starbucks

Was an epic experience
Old 02-01-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recall my first time outdoor was back in 2013 with my PRC ex. I brought her to Mt Faber via cable car and we walked to the peak to see the night scenery. On the way back when we pass through the corridor with benches facing the trees. We sat for a while to chit-chat, it was quite dark and quiet with no other nearby. Initially I was just dfk her then my hand became naughty and all over her body. When I reached her pxxsy it was wet already, I then tried to pull her panties down and she didn't refuse. Quickly I also unzipped my jeans and had her sitting on me with her skirts covering our lower body. As it was impromptu, we did it raw. Only one position as we dare not try other which may expose more. Although she is wet but entering it from behind with her sitting on me is still not easy. I cum inside shortly after about 10 min and she just have the panties to hold my cream until we reach home. There is no place to clean up or wash nearby. That's experience is truly unforgettable.
Old 03-01-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 15
JadedMale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadedMale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Toa Payoh Gardens, top of the tower.
East Coast Park, secluded beach area late at night, found a small boat turn bottom up.
Movie theatre, where I booked couples' sofa seats.

All failed....

First 2 because of peepings toms too brazen, too much noise, scared off the girls.
3rd was the front movie audience in front of us brought kids to midnight screening, the kids were fidgeting and caterwauling, so the parents had to alternately bring them to the toilet or outside to calm or shut them up.
Who brings kids to midnight screening of horror movies ???

I just gave up after.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one 👍🏻😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Recall my first time outdoor was back in 2013 with my PRC ex. I brought her to Mt Faber via cable car and we walked to the peak to see the night scenery. On the way back when we pass through the corridor with benches facing the trees. We sat for a while to chit-chat, it was quite dark and quiet with no other nearby. Initially I was just dfk her then my hand became naughty and all over her body. When I reached her pxxsy it was wet already, I then tried to pull her panties down and she didn't refuse. Quickly I also unzipped my jeans and had her sitting on me with her skirts covering our lower body. As it was impromptu, we did it raw. Only one position as we dare not try other which may expose more. Although she is wet but entering it from behind with her sitting on me is still not easy. I cum inside shortly after about 10 min and she just have the panties to hold my cream until we reach home. There is no place to clean up or wash nearby. That's experience is truly unforgettable.
Old 06-01-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdhplayer View Post

Did Anyone Try TERMINAL 2 L2 Carpark Before ?

Today Morning Is My FIRST TIME Testing The GetGo's BMW X3 2.0 3rd Gen Suspension At A Busy Public Place On Weekend. 👌

Sent The PINAY FB To Take The Flight Home For 4 Weeks Home Leave.
Since We Will Be Missing Each Other's Tool & Love Hole For Quite A Long Period,
So We DARINGLY Took Our Chance To Let Ourselves Have A VERY FOND Memories. 😍 🥰

Fingering PINAY FB To Make Her Wet & Happy

Blowjob Till Cums In Mouth & Swallow - She Happy, I Shiok....

THE MOST DARING OUTDOOR ACT IN PUBLIC CAR PARK I HAD.

TERMINAL 2 L2 Carpark IN-CAR ADVENTURE - RETURNS

Pick Up The PINAY FB On Thursday From The Airport After Her 4 Weeks Home Leave.
Since Her Love Hole Had Not Been Dig For A Good 4 Weeks, It Is Dried Itch For Her.
So The Itchy Lady Took Out Her Undies & Changed To A Shorts Before Passing Through The Immigration.
Since We DARINGLY Took Our Chance To Let Ourselves Have A VERY FOND Memories When She Left For Home 4 Weeks Ago,
She Is Very Daring Now And Is ALL PREPARED FOR HER ENJOYMENT. 😍 🥰

Fingering PINAY FB To Make Her Wet & Happy AGAIN
She Was Moaning At Her Highest Pitch When She's Near CLIMAX.... 🤣🤣

ANOTHER MOST DARING OUTDOOR ACT IN PUBLIC CAR PARK I HAD AT THE AIRPORT.

Old 06-01-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 14
Dees is one of the Best!Dees is one of the Best!Dees is one of the Best!

Low rise condo roof top. There was a ladder to the roof top, so we sometimes climb up there to chill.
One night, one thing led to another, and we got it on.
Besides wind a bit chilly, all else was good.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdhplayer View Post

TERMINAL 2 L2 Carpark IN-CAR ADVENTURE - RETURNS

Pick Up The PINAY FB On Thursday From The Airport After Her 4 Weeks Home Leave.
Since Her Love Hole Had Not Been Dig For A Good 4 Weeks, It Is Dried Itch For Her.
So The Itchy Lady Took Out Her Undies & Changed To A Shorts Before Passing Through The Immigration.
Since We DARINGLY Took Our Chance To Let Ourselves Have A VERY FOND Memories When She Left For Home 4 Weeks Ago,
She Is Very Daring Now And Is ALL PREPARED FOR HER ENJOYMENT. 😍 🥰

Fingering PINAY FB To Make Her Wet & Happy AGAIN
She Was Moaning At Her Highest Pitch When She's Near CLIMAX.... 🤣🤣

ANOTHER MOST DARING OUTDOOR ACT IN PUBLIC CAR PARK I HAD AT THE AIRPORT.

Well done bro, very nice share!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1