The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If it is only 11K SGD and you need to look for a business partner to invest, then you are really dubious. If this is a genuine business opportunity, you could and would walk into a bank to take out a small loan to start the business venture yourself.

If you don't know that you have the option of taking a bank loan to start a business, then you are nothing much of a business person. Alternatively, if you are unable to get a small bank loan to start a business, it means that you don't have credit-worthiness. Or if it is simply that you don't want to take a bank loan by choice to start the business, then it really sounds like you are a scammer looking for free money to finance your partying in Thailand.

All in all, it just means that your total net worth is close to nothing, and this is not the business opportunity that you want to make it sound to be. Even if there is indeed a genuine business opportunity, you are not the ideal business partner to enter into a business relationship with.
Very well put together..
Upped you for the sexiest comment in this non sex related thread in the sex forum
Old 19-10-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Starting business in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCNX View Post
Many many selective reading. Why would i list the whole bunch of business laws and visa when I start a topic like that. Would you read it? No lol. Get a lawyer and let him settle all the paper works.

Like I said this is something small to use to live over here. Only suitable for those who wants to escape SG and smoke some weed.

At least i have nothing to complain over here. Heh 😁
Stop posting non sex related threads here Asshole.
Old 19-10-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40997 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/s...debar-realtime

So easy ? Think again .... Anything can happen
Old 19-10-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Nothing is easy in this world.
Even fuck requires effort. HAHAHA.
Old 19-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

weed biz is dangerous investment now. thai gov looking to clamp down on that industry. the locals don't really like that weed thingy. majority of the country are against it. and if you don't even have 11k nor friends to ask for investments and is a singaporean. chances are you owed money here big time.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8588 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
weed biz is dangerous investment now. thai gov looking to clamp down on that industry. the locals don't really like that weed thingy. majority of the country are against it. and if you don't even have 11k nor friends to ask for investments and is a singaporean. chances are you owed money here big time.
Exactly what I think too.

Anyone who takes weed surely detected by ICA upon return to Singapore.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 21-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

Translation please
Old 24-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 1
JimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCNX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I already found investor hehe oh yeah non singaporean have fun in staying in singapore complaining
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1