The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy3134 View Post
yeah man, you mean terminal 5 floor at Classic, right? Why did it close in the first place? Covid?

Well evedyplace closed cos covid but i heard 5th didna reopen so fast cos some physical building issues...leaks or stuff....
Old 15-10-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shagtownboi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone familiar with the diskotiks in Jakarta?

Places like TOP ONE or Puja Sera?

How does it work? Does the LC come and drink with you for a fee and then you chat to go upstairs?

Can you play with them hands on when in the disco?
Old 16-10-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Patra

This massage shop off of Mangga Besar is closed.
Old 16-10-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Stadium

Still closed. Shame because there's now a nice, raised concrete road in front of it.
Old 17-10-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Smile Kimochi Resto & Cafe

Still open at the same location that it moved to. But I didn't see any sign, so it might be a little difficult to find. Despite the name, this is a pure spa. The receptionist gives you a wristband.

What's new is an all-in menu. 550k for package B, which includes massage, hj, bj, fs. 700k for package C, which adds body massage. The packages are for 90 minutes, 1 shot, 1 free soft drink. KD is mandatory. No tip.
Old 18-10-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Antlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first time sharing
Delta and Myplace comparision
My preference is Myplace for the following reasons
1) Delta likes to upsell nonsense treatment like shockwave , mud scrub which adds no value to what you want.
2) The quality at delta(except Bali branch) is not as good looking as MP in general.
3) You can request via WhatsApp to MP GRO to request for photos of available therapist. You can get their customer service number via their IG as well.
4) MP and Delta are standard SOP HJ only place. However, MP have more chance depending on nego and etc. Been there done that but do be considerate and be be discreet. They are not suppose to take on extra. Be nice to them. Let them order the food they want. 2-3 times they will remember you and you can ask them out on their off days.
Old 18-10-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlife View Post
My first time sharing
Delta and Myplace comparision
My preference is Myplace for the following reasons
1) Delta likes to upsell nonsense treatment like shockwave , mud scrub which adds no value to what you want.
2) The quality at delta(except Bali branch) is not as good looking as MP in general.
3) You can request via WhatsApp to MP GRO to request for photos of available therapist. You can get their customer service number via their IG as well.
4) MP and Delta are standard SOP HJ only place. However, MP have more chance depending on nego and etc. Been there done that but do be considerate and be be discreet. They are not suppose to take on extra. Be nice to them. Let them order the food they want. 2-3 times they will remember you and you can ask them out on their off days.
Which MP outlet did you go to?

Did you get more than happy ending?
Old 18-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Which MP outlet did you go to?

Did you get more than happy ending?
I like BJ and sometimes all the way. I like to tempt them with more tips to coax the them to do more than the SOP. The branch is not the key. I went to different ones as I have different likes in different branch. I prefer this way as these girls don’t do with many men too. Their pool is lesser.
Old 20-10-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hotgoat666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just wondering. All the WeChat massage girls are legit? I know photo maybe 6/10 similar but was just wondering if they will do funny thing to scam.

Also, will hotels charge the room for bringing guest?

Thanks!
Old 21-10-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgoat666 View Post
Hi guys, just wondering. All the WeChat massage girls are legit? I know photo maybe 6/10 similar but was just wondering if they will do funny thing to scam.

Also, will hotels charge the room for bringing guest?

Thanks!
Hotels in Indonesia do not generally have any restrictions or limitations. Don’t see any official basis for them to charge more unless you are having an orgy.

Wechat is mostly based on scams. Looks is only the primary layer of scam. Unless you are really adventurous and have had local experience in culture, don’t bother to use all the WeChat scams lah. That’s my opinion
Old 21-10-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

FR - Deep Spa PIK

I was there in the evening last weekend. The adverts and IG makes me curious to go and try. I went with an open mind with lower expectations already. I saw the pool of girls which they call as talents. There were about 8 I saw. I tried to convince myself to choose someone but really cannot leh. CMI lah. I awkwardly declined and left. the place. They did not give me any drama nor did I have to pay for anything yet.

To be fair, if you like meaty, fleshy type, you will like it here. If you are wanting good looking and slim, don’t come here.

Last edited by Antlife; 21-10-2023 at 07:16 PM.
Old 22-10-2023, 03:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hotgoat666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a solo trip to Malio. Good experience.

Total damage about 4.7jt.

30 LD for a BBBJ and 3.8jt for FS.

Girl was a super cute SYT. Would recommend checking this place out if budget permits.
Old 22-10-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgoat666 View Post
Went for a solo trip to Malio. Good experience.

Total damage about 4.7jt.

30 LD for a BBBJ and 3.8jt for FS.

Girl was a super cute SYT. Would recommend checking this place out if budget permits.
Lol. You must have had a great night. 30 LD, the dancers must be happy. Great fun.
Old 22-10-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Smile Gajah Mada girls

Many of the 2-star hotels in this area offer erotic massage amenities. Maybe it’s a way to get some return on their rooms. The big selling point is the spacious hotel accommodations with TV, A/C, toilet, big bed and shower instead of a constricted cubicle with cloth partitions. They charge 150k for 60-120 minutes. The bonus here over shag shops like Classic and Travel is you can get a good, relaxing, real massage before the main event.

One telltale sign, besides the reduced rates, that more is on the menu than just a rubdown is that you’re required to pay upfront. At legit venues you pay up after the session.

The routine for 90 minutes is a 60-minute massage followed by 30 minutes of extras to be negotiated in the room with your therapist. Note that if you decline all options, the girl will say “finished” and leave. Giving massages is not the reason why the girls are there. The places all have bottled water in the room.

Hotel Pancoran Jaya’s massage operation is in the back of the building. It is reachable from the main entrance on the Jalan of that name or the driveway to the parking lot off Jl Gajah Mada. They now feature an “all-in” price of 420k, the same as Serba. Haven’t been to the two other hotels – Mustika and Mutiara – so don’t know if they have a similar choice.
Old 23-10-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlife View Post
FR - Deep Spa PIK

I was there in the evening last weekend. The adverts and IG makes me curious to go and try. I went with an open mind with lower expectations already. I saw the pool of girls which they call as talents. There were about 8 I saw. I tried to convince myself to choose someone but really cannot leh. CMI lah. I awkwardly declined and left. the place. They did not give me any drama nor did I have to pay for anything yet.

To be fair, if you like meaty, fleshy type, you will like it here. If you are wanting good looking and slim, don’t come here.
yes i strongly agree, should not recomemend this place here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1