The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 06-10-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Anyone can recommend who at AM is worth a try for waxing?
Among Lily, Linda, Amy and Vicky
Who is Lily?
Old 07-10-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Went for lunch at telok blangah cresent hawker. After that explore that area and found 4 massage shops. 2 of the shops very run down, 1 shop seem quite atas should be quite ex, so choose a not bad decoration shop name SxxxxAx. A vietnamese pretty massage lady name Hxxx, late 20s massage for me. Suprisingly her massage is quite good, give me hard massage and press at the right aching place. Her attitude is good, friendly and can speak simple chinese. Last 10 min, she give me a good hj,she takes her time slowly stroking your rod, touch your ball, you can lift up her uniform with a nice pair of perky b cup melon to lick. Totally different from majority of the greedy massage lady who always hj me very fast. Total damage $55 massage + $50 hj. Will definitely rtf her again for a young, pretty, good hard massage and positive attitude lady. For her safety can pm me for her wechat or address.
Saw this post and decided to go down for a try after making booking. Used my CSI skills and found this huat spa in the area iykyk. Went down happily, paid 55 entry, but after paying and ml came, turned out to be an aunty knn. definitely not young, probably close to 40 yo. massage was so so. when came to gq, tried to roam but she insisted on 50+30 to roam. i was thinking she already look so old still want to ask for 80, knn no mood alr. asked her to proceed with 50$ gq option. end up gave a mechanical hj, waste of time. After this trip i can safely say this area is filled with landmines with greedy ml so better avoid
Old 07-10-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Saw this post and decided to go down for a try after making booking. Used my CSI skills and found this huat spa in the area iykyk. Went down happily, paid 55 entry, but after paying and ml came, turned out to be an aunty knn. definitely not young, probably close to 40 yo. massage was so so. when came to gq, tried to roam but she insisted on 50+30 to roam. i was thinking she already look so old still want to ask for 80, knn no mood alr. asked her to proceed with 50$ gq option. end up gave a mechanical hj, waste of time. After this trip i can safely say this area is filled with landmines with greedy ml so better avoid
Lol these old aunties still in this trad kinda pathetic. nobody wants to eat expired food and when they demand same price as fresh food thats even more pathetic. u shld jus walk away and find better ml for better release.
Old 07-10-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
You should just ask her to continue massage until timeup, this way either she will give in for $50 or you will save the $50.
Old 07-10-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1914 / Power: 24
TedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant futureTedPoo has a brilliant future

Was around the area recently so asked for recommendations from the bros.

NotYoungMan intro me one so fast hand fast leg book and went to try. Parking is relatively easy if you are ok to walk abit. Went in paid $50 entrance and was led behind. However, K**i was still outside packing lunch so was asked to shower first and wait for awhile.

No built in shower and is a curtain joint. Waited around 20mins before she came. Looks 80% from her profile picture, but maybe because of make up and dressing.

Proceeded to standard massage. Can feel she is still new to the trade and her massage needs some improvement. But A for effort. Awhile after, GQ was popped. Menu and pricing is standard. Chose 3B option. 2nd half is rather meh given she is still new. I can only say this joint is more of a quick release rather than a playground. Maybe you bros can guide her along and next time she can be a gem. She definitely has the potential

While going out, saw a few other MLs around the hall... Maybe can give the others a chance haha

2nd half: 6/10
RTF: Not for me

Bros, to respect NotYoungMan, please do not ask me for CTC. Kindly pm him for more details.
Old 07-10-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
Jazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzsinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to the recommnedation of NotYoungMan, went to block 37 side to Mxxx Sxx. Tried XX yesterday and was not disappointed at all. I consider this place good value for money with experienced ML's. Tempted to try others in the next few days. XX is quite skilled and is super friendly. My ratings for her are:
Massage: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTM: Yes
Old 08-10-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
longjohn69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Try Spaville 133 BM….Full……..uh la la
Can share FR please? Thanks
Old 08-10-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
Who is Lily?
I've tried Amy last week. GF feel very good. And the massage was not bad also.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_yona View Post
I've tried Amy last week. GF feel very good. And the massage was not bad also.
What abt side menu? is it very good too? ..
Old 08-10-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
GoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of lightGoGoBro is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
For Amy, always remember the concept of YMMV (your mileage may vary) : one may get, another may not get.
What is in the standard menu and what is not, it all depends on your chemistry with her.
You will have to go try her yourself - no point talking about it here.
It depends on how much you tips her. I always got 5G auto roaming
Old 08-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzsinger View Post
Thanks to the recommnedation of NotYoungMan, went to block 37 side to Mxxx Sxx. Tried XX yesterday and was not disappointed at all. I consider this place good value for money with experienced ML's. Tempted to try others in the next few days. XX is quite skilled and is super friendly. My ratings for her are:
Massage: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTM: Yes
Didn't realize the hilltop got another fun place that's worth the climb.

Recently tried one new (for me, but not new shop) at 107 some distance away. The block has 3 shops, I think, I took the one right at the end and got level 2 service from a tattooed viet in hot pants Not as cheap as I'd wished but once a while..
Old 08-10-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoBro View Post
It depends on how much you tips her. I always got 5G auto roaming
For 5G think easily 80 and abv ba ..
Old 08-10-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
XL's new joint (new name, recently renovated) looks like her previous joint at area B in terms of setup (room with attached shower pod). Entrance fee is less than 6R per hour.
She offers excellent/hard massage, and she has nice firm big bosoms.
She is in my list of regulars, and I will make plans to see her soon.
https://www.sbfsg.org/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=7481
When she was at B back then, she only offered happy+4g. Agreed that she can massage well.
Old 08-10-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
When she was at B back then, she only offered happy+4g. Agreed that she can massage well.
Ya, i still trying to test water, hope can break another level.
Old 08-10-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That block has two joints : one at each corner.
I visited the same joint as you.
If you had the same short hair Viet as me, I left that place as a super happy man (compared to your very happy experience).
It was my first visit but I get the sense, from her daring and obvious experience in pleasing men, that can do much more. Just pricing see within budget or not.

One or two of the prc ml there I found out later is from a much-discussed spa next to ussc previously.

During my visit saw a new tcm being set up, under renovation, in the middle of the block. So that makes three joints.

How about the joint at the other end of the block? Tried before? Looks mysterious can't see what's inside or what type of shop it is.

Back to the viet ml shop, am interested to try the other viet ml there. Saw that she is older and face more cmi (has a bit of bucktooth, lol) but that day saw her wearing dress, so quite steam ..haha

Last edited by afterburn; 08-10-2023 at 03:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1