The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
No wonder after shoot inside, i asked them are they on pill, they say no, makes me curious how did they survive so long without been pregnant. Just realised that they might have done operations.
Maybe is ladyboy!
Old 08-05-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Rawed 2 girls from geisha on my last visit....
Old 08-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
Rawed 2 girls from geisha on my last visit....
Bro..where the plc ..??
Can pm🙏
Old 08-05-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
falcie2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
If I were you I'll tell her that do raw no problem but must shoot inside and I want to have a baby with her!
The WL will know you're super lao jiao cheongster.

Greedy bar girls but cannot blame them because many flock to Bangkok for cheonging now.
PRC is not solely to blame also even though they always the spoil market.

My tiong kaki is back in Bangkok again.
Keep jio me go but I told him 100% will not go Thailand in the forseeable future 555!
KNN I think he requires my translation cum hold hand serwit again.
yup greedy AF. The lady i ST service was so poor and yet still ask for 1k baht tips at the end..
Old 08-05-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
Bro..where the plc ..??
Can pm🙏

Nana plaza 3 floor
Old 11-05-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Checked out butterfly massage and chose Unseen. She's average looking, Korean plastic surgery face, badly manmade chest .but has soft skin and relaxing service. For 2300B, I cannot complain much. But once again, I got the feeling that both service and appearance in BKK is not what it used to be.

by the way this girl and some others I found on fiwfans and in the phrom phong massage shops used to work in Korea and Taiwan. Their agents bounce them around between these countries. But sometime late last year it seemed that Korea kicked a bunch of them out for "visa overstay".

After this lackluster service, felt like I wanted a stronger release decided to check out TAKi massage near ThongLo. Saw some decent lookers sitting outside, but I got an ugly fat one instead. Rude and bad attitude lady, gave me ok Thai massage and on flip massaged my package a bit, but I wasn't feeling it so waved her off.

After dinner, felt like really needed a release before sleep so went to another massage shop near Phra Khanong. Massage 71, This time lucky to get a cute and bubbly SYT. But. this shop unfortunately seems like regular massage, no action at all. But she gave a very good massage, so it's worth trying if you just want regular massage no extras.
Old 12-05-2023, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
red0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros pardon me as quite new to bkk. is there such things as good massage with bj ending in BKK now? Can intro place and share damage looking to visit next trip.
Old 12-05-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
Checked out butterfly massage and chose Unseen. She's average looking, Korean plastic surgery face, badly manmade chest .but has soft skin and relaxing service. For 2300B, I cannot complain much. But once again, I got the feeling that both service and appearance in BKK is not what it used to be.

by the way this girl and some others I found on fiwfans and in the phrom phong massage shops used to work in Korea and Taiwan. Their agents bounce them around between these countries. But sometime late last year it seemed that Korea kicked a bunch of them out for "visa overstay".

After this lackluster service, felt like I wanted a stronger release decided to check out TAKi massage near ThongLo. Saw some decent lookers sitting outside, but I got an ugly fat one instead. Rude and bad attitude lady, gave me ok Thai massage and on flip massaged my package a bit, but I wasn't feeling it so waved her off.

After dinner, felt like really needed a release before sleep so went to another massage shop near Phra Khanong. Massage 71, This time lucky to get a cute and bubbly SYT. But. this shop unfortunately seems like regular massage, no action at all. But she gave a very good massage, so it's worth trying if you just want regular massage no extras.
Bro. I would disagree... Maybe to each his own.
Visited Unseen 2 times on my last BKK trip.
I had a extremely wonderful encounter with Unseen, even better than FL1 encounter here. Lol... 😜
Old 12-05-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

RCA Entertainment Venue in Bangkok May Disappear Due to Expired Lease Contract.

The RCA entertainment venue in Bangkok, a popular nightlife destination for locals and tourists alike, is facing an uncertain future as its lease contract

with the State Railway of Thailand (SRT) is soon to expire.

The 62-rai land in Bangkok’s Huai Khwang district on which the venue is located is currently leased to Narai Ruampipat Company for 30 years.

However, the lease expired in October 2022 and the SRT has only offered a temporary one-year lease extension while it evaluates bids for a new lease.

RCA, formally known as the Royal City Avenue, is a stretch of road located between Rama IX Road and Phetchaburi Road that is lined with bars, nightclubs, and restaurants.

It has been a popular nightlife destination for decades, attracting both locals and tourists with its vibrant atmosphere and lively entertainment options.

According to SRT Director, Nirut Maneepan, SRT reportedly plans to reclaim the land and merge it into one plot to develop a new project that is in line with the changing landscape of the area.

“The land will be put up for auction once the lease extension ends. Then, it will be merged into one plot to increase the rental value,” he told Thai media.

RCA has been an important landmark for Bangkok’s nightlife scene, and its potential disappearance will very likely be felt by many people, including foreign tourists.
Old 13-05-2023, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
RCA Entertainment Venue in Bangkok May Disappear Due to Expired Lease Contract.

The RCA entertainment venue in Bangkok, a popular nightlife destination for locals and tourists alike, is facing an uncertain future as its lease contract

with the State Railway of Thailand (SRT) is soon to expire.

The 62-rai land in Bangkok’s Huai Khwang district on which the venue is located is currently leased to Narai Ruampipat Company for 30 years.

However, the lease expired in October 2022 and the SRT has only offered a temporary one-year lease extension while it evaluates bids for a new lease.

RCA, formally known as the Royal City Avenue, is a stretch of road located between Rama IX Road and Phetchaburi Road that is lined with bars, nightclubs, and restaurants.

It has been a popular nightlife destination for decades, attracting both locals and tourists with its vibrant atmosphere and lively entertainment options.

According to SRT Director, Nirut Maneepan, SRT reportedly plans to reclaim the land and merge it into one plot to develop a new project that is in line with the changing landscape of the area.

“The land will be put up for auction once the lease extension ends. Then, it will be merged into one plot to increase the rental value,” he told Thai media.

RCA has been an important landmark for Bangkok’s nightlife scene, and its potential disappearance will very likely be felt by many people, including foreign tourists.
Not exactly news....
Old 15-05-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Likely going Isan in late July/early Aug, Udon Thani/Khon Kaen. interested bros to join pls pm.
Old 15-05-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Recently went to 7-heaven bj bar

Taken Mali as my choice. BJ package is at 1300B.

There is also other add on such as handcuff, cosplay and so on.

Was led into the room, the room was equip with bed, and mini basin. Quite simple but neat and clean.

No taking out of clothing for her as well. She came in with her police costume and directed me to the basin to clean my brother then proceed to the bed where she licked my nips and started the fellatio.

Good technique but felt abit rush. Still gets the job done with me exploded inside her mouth. It was a BBBj CIM.

Not too bad for a quickie CIM release.

Another point to add is that she is a super ice queen, if I didnt remember wrongly, i tried to exchange small talks but she ignored me all the way.
Old 15-05-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincentgramont deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Taken Mali as my choice. BJ package is at 1300B.

There is also other add on such as handcuff, cosplay and so on.

Was led into the room, the room was equip with bed, and mini basin. Quite simple but neat and clean.

No taking out of clothing for her as well. She came in with her police costume and directed me to the basin to clean my brother then proceed to the bed where she licked my nips and started the fellatio.

Good technique but felt abit rush. Still gets the job done with me exploded inside her mouth. It was a BBBj CIM.

Not too bad for a quickie CIM release.

Another point to add is that she is a super ice queen, if I didnt remember wrongly, i tried to exchange small talks but she ignored me all the way.
Mali was usually all smiles, let me put a few fingers inside her, gave me rimjobs, and real good head last two years. I liked taking her together with another girl, she would eat my ass while the second girl sucked me off. Although when I took Mali alone a couple months ago she did seem more distant and didn't even stick her tongue in my butthole. Perhaps just not her day, or maybe she's burnt out from gobbling hog.
Old 15-05-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

mouth already tired from giving all the BJs, still need to make small talk with you? tough customer
Those hard working ones can easily give out > 10 BJs a day, 7 days a week.
Old 15-05-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
mouth already tired from giving all the BJs, still need to make small talk with you? tough customer
Those hard working ones can easily give out > 10 BJs a day, 7 days a week.
Haha, i believe geylang ones are giving at least 10-20 bbbj to customers a day and still can carry out a conversation.

Anyway, im not forcing them to converse with me, im fine having a quiet moment as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1