The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-11-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Btw, it is tue that gals there cant take out. Bt of course if u offer enuf money, anything can happen or u r as handsome as Andy Lau which im not.
Don't go to a G-Club with the intention to get laid immediately.
If the girl likes you as a person or potential regular customer she'll go out with you when not working.
Whether can bed the girl or not is up to fate and your skills already.

It'll take time or you may not even succeed at all.
Same thing like punting on the financial markets.

But if you are a big boss like a friend I know in the past your success rate will be very high.
You can afford to buy sports car for G-Club girl?
Old 11-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't go to a G-Club with the intention to get laid immediately.
If the girl likes you as a person or potential regular customer she'll go out with you when not working.
Whether can bed the girl or not is up to fate and your skills already.

It'll take time or you may not even succeed at all.
Same thing like punting on the financial markets.

But if you are a big boss like a friend I know in the past your success rate will be very high.
You can afford to buy sports car for G-Club girl?
Couldn't agree more. U either put in efforts or sspend enuf which are not wat we as a tourist would wan to do
Old 11-11-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Couldn't agree more. U either put in efforts or sspend enuf which are not wat we as a tourist would wan to do
I go to G-Clubs for entertainment.
Good standard bands and let coyote dancers wash my eyes.
Best is during concert nights where members don't have to pay extra.

Unless you can visit Bangkok every month otherwise no point wasting money "chasing" G-Club girls.
So many rich Thai guys for them to choose.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

What are some of the hotels you guys are staying in to Chiong ? Sub $50 and 4 star + somewhere near Sukhumvit party area and guest friendly.
Old 12-11-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Further update.
Babyface still closed
Top1 closed
Spaceplus 12.30
Bobo 12.30
Onyx route 12.30

Police have lots of checkpoints too. Not a good time to party in clubs.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Further update.
Babyface still closed
Top1 closed
Spaceplus 12.30
Bobo 12.30
Onyx route 12.30

Police have lots of checkpoints too. Not a good time to party in clubs.
By 12.30 you mean closing time? Thats quite ridiculous timing when the mood and music is just starting to get real vibes! Is this only happening during APEC or some new rule? I suddenly feel my trip to BKK later this month have dropped a few notches

Looks like I got to explore new grounds...
Old 13-11-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy APEC

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
By 12.30 you mean closing time? Thats quite ridiculous timing when the mood and music is just starting to get real vibes! Is this only happening during APEC or some new rule? I suddenly feel my trip to BKK later this month have dropped a few notches

Looks like I got to explore new grounds...
Traffic on the inbound lanes of Sukhumvit were closed again tonight.
Old 13-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Heading to Bangkok Soon again ..mind to share where the best place to get girls local club, bar or pub..someplaces to watch World Cup.
Old 13-11-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Heading to Bangkok Soon again ..mind to share where the best place to get girls local club, bar or pub..someplaces to watch World Cup.
If you are soccer crazy and wanna watch the World Cup..... dun worry coz BKK got many siao football fans too.
Go to the King Power Building. They have a giant screen erected on the ground floor concourse with stalls selling makan and drinks but (only Chang beer) if you want alcoholic drink. Some match days have DJ and music too.

Or you can go up to the rooptop club if you want more classy and club atmosphere..... but price is more exp too.
Old 13-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
If you are soccer crazy and wanna watch the World Cup..... dun worry coz BKK got many siao football fans too.
Go to the King Power Building. They have a giant screen erected on the ground floor concourse with stalls selling makan and drinks but (only Chang beer) if you want alcoholic drink. Some match days have DJ and music too.

Or you can go up to the rooptop club if you want more classy and club atmosphere..... but price is more exp too.
nice, i may check that place out too since i will be in bkk next week

thanks bro

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 13-11-2022, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at spaceplus last night. Place was full but closed at 1am just as the good vibes started. Sian
Old 13-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
You can find all you are looking for at Morning Night, Stumble Inn, Hillary 1, just a few steps away from Nana Plaza These are ang moh pubs.
Old 14-11-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
vin33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came back from bangkok earlier this month after 3 year hiatus. Went to dubai gclub for the 1st time on 2 diff nights. Had diff girls for the 2 nights both 1st time seeing them and they asked to go back hotel with me. I asked how much and they said free. But granted they were pretty drunk. So duno if it is normal for dubai gclub girls or I'm just damn lucky. Probably just damn lucky haha 2nd girl let me raw n cum inside somemore.
Old 14-11-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 3 (Last day)

A mate wanted to relieve his good ol soapy experience and flew solo to Huai Khwang. Visited the likes of Poseidon, Maria, Black Caviar. Was quoted about 2,500 baht for milf’s or 6,200 baht to bang a ‘model-like lady’. Rejected and decided to save his $ and seeds for other economical massage spas.

HappyBkk Massage - Disclaimer, being a short trip the plan was to visit as many massage places as we can. But somehow I couldn’t get Noey off my mind after a mind blowing session and being our last night in BKK, I wanted to end my trip on a high, so I made the decision to revisit happybkk with 3 other mates. We made a reservation via Line and off we went.
Decided to go with the jacuzzi package - 2800 baht for 90 mins.

Greeted and led to the room by Noey in her cute red dress and large smile. Started with her usual cute kawaii ritual and jumped straight into the jacuzzi for some wet and wild foreplay - more tit-fugging, DFK, Bbbj and cockteasing. She then asked me if I wanted to fugg her in the jacuzzi which I gladly obliged - she rode me hard on cowgirl with all that soapy water splashing and rough thrusting, I came! - was truly a new and wet experience for me. Thinking back, while fugging in the jacuzzi was great, I almost pulled a cramp with the body positioning and hip thrusting in the tub and especially after a long ass afternoon walk at Chatuchak earlier.

I was ready to call it a day and talked my way through the remaining time left on the bed but Noey wasn’t having any of it. Knowing it was my last night in Bkk, she wanted me to make most of the session. She gave me a nice Nuru massage followed by a pelvic massage to get the blood circulation back to my cock. With the clock running down, she sprayed into action - licking my ears and nipples to get me aroused again. When it didn’t work, she went into full gagging BBBJ mode and my word, that worked. Lil bro rising from the ashes of the dead. She got into cowgirl and rode me hard transiting into reverse cowgirl and I finished my 2nd shot off with my favorite modified missionary. Mission impossible made possible by the forever aiming to please Noey. Needless to say my cock was sore AF but my heart was full. Two epic nights of some of the best action I’ve had in years. Gave her a nice tip and told her I was gonna put in solid FR(s) for her. Gave my name as ‘farang bah’ so if you guys enjoyed this FR and subsequently go on and receive similar mind blowing service, pls do her a solid and write an FR for her. The girls at happybkk are truly special and I swear their motto is ‘Aim to please’.

Hanabi Massage - Two of my mates decided to be ‘bigger man’ and let the others go for their ladies at HappyBkk with hopes of exploring a highly eventful precious night @ happybkk the night before. But boy were they so wrong. They landed on the alley behind happybkk massage - Sukhumvit 24/1 alley (long stretch of Japanese massage places) with ladies dressed up on school uniform looking ever so inviting to invite you in. They choose 2 ladies at a corner unit, one cutie with a huge rack and another with braces (mate had other ideas if you know what I mean). First red flag - Was quoted 2,400 baht for 80 mins and one shot. They went ahead with it and surmised the session with the following - small shower room with little to no action during shower, service rendered was SOP, no DFK, BBBJ was short and uneventful and while riding cowgirl, one of the ladies was closing her eyes and looking away. A far cry from what they enjoyed the night before.

And there it is, 3 days of sore cocks and special (mixed) memories to take home. To surmise, I would really recommend 7-Heaven Bj bar and even more - Happybkk massage. Wished we had more time to visit more Japanese massage places but alas it was good while it lasted.

Pro tip: Skip the agogo bars & FL’s which I reckon you most likely won’t get your money’s worth. Soapy, clubs and g-clubs if you have deep pockets. Japanese bj/massage places are def the way to go - economical and worth every bit of your $, choose places with no cap on no. of shots and make reservations on Line app. Do read up on Sbf/international sex forum guide for FR’s and latest google reviews on the place to narrow down your choices. Cheers and happy bongking samsters! Planning next trip as I write this FR.
Old 14-11-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
Day 3 (Last day)

And there it is, 3 days of sore cocks and special (mixed) memories to take home. To surmise, I would really recommend 7-Heaven Bj bar and even more - Happybkk massage. Wished we had more time to visit more Japanese massage places but alas it was good while it lasted.

Pro tip: Skip the agogo bars & FL’s which I reckon you most likely won’t get your money’s worth. Soapy, clubs and g-clubs if you have deep pockets. Japanese bj/massage places are def the way to go - economical and worth every bit of your $, choose places with no cap on no. of shots and make reservations on Line app. Do read up on Sbf/international sex forum guide for FR’s and latest google reviews on the place to narrow down your choices. Cheers and happy bongking samsters! Planning next trip as I write this FR.
Nice FR. I only visit agogo to drink beer and see naked ladies dance. FLs like Thermae are a hit or miss. If HappyBKK is really unlimited I might try them when I visit BKK early 2023.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1