The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-10-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
don't know when bro xi will reopen sia
soon bah, news say Oct will make a decision. by then things might be more expensive when they travel..see how bah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
actually I think coming out might still be ok, as l...no one wants to pay that kind of money just to go back.
Perhaps bah, the impression I get is here no need to wear mask, can travel around compared to PRC, where lockdown is like roulette, without notice.

Honestly, I think they are fighting a losing battle with the zero policy..but here is massage thread so I stop here Don't want to be zap.
Old 02-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-ai-massage/

My fav ML to go to now . Always trying ways to please , and love her pointed nipples .

She proposed 双飞, with her mate . The feeling is heavenly with her roommate and her . Both with nice assets and pleasing me like AV .

If possible , Imagine roaming room to room or living room to be serviced by them .

Both her and her room mate are easy to chat with .
Yup agree with your FR. But it is hard to point which is better. Both just as friendly and easy to get along.. one has the poly/SIM feel while the other is the OL feel LOL
Old 02-10-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Gemdandan is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Super sus account and posts from this Robin77 and this John66 on this Rachel? Seems to have some beef with her, both accounts name so similar and post in v similar ways, this john66 even set up some threads in local message specifically talking about her and threatens to reveal her location?
Come on la, play also play with some class. Whatever problems u have with her sort it out between the two of u don’t come and spoil people’s playground and start all these dirty tactics just xia suay only.

Caveat i have never tried this Rachel before but really hate it when some goons start spoiling the fun for others.
Don’t worry, I am going to expose the fucking dog identity! Stay tuned for the link !
Old 02-10-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Yup agree with your FR. But it is hard to point which is better. Both just as friendly and easy to get along.. one has the poly/SIM feel while the other is the OL feel LOL
That is why go for both , when in doubt . Both are MLs we should support for their sincerity and work ethics.

Both also got very goods assets . Ha
Old 02-10-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis990 View Post
Anybro tried this girl before ? Is she real ?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/
have tried her full package before.

hi bro,FYI i have done a FR before. go at your own risk.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...=#post21698604
Old 02-10-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/qing-chuan-massage/

was bored and scrolling around, surprised to see her still around!! must have been >1yr since i visited.

has any visited her recently? any mr?
Old 02-10-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Yes, she's good for RTM for me at the moment too.
Simply enjoy her company.
Jiao jiao is one of better service Masseur out there . She has never taken the short cut to me , and always welcome with unforgettable moments . She is well trained in Shenzhen as masseur . Support, as her business not doing very well .
Old 02-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does anyone know if Shuang Shuang went back ? Cant seems to find her listing on SGLG site anymore.
i just saw her listing, must have been back.

Is Shuang shuang operating in shop or condo...?
Old 02-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Meridianchris is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Someone getting salty? Those FR are written by 大佬。are you telling us to believe you instead of them? Get a life bro.

I believe all girls are facing the same problem, this forum are for bros to share correct FR, no point for you pointing finger at a single person. Then the rest of the girl with fake FR why don’t you comment?

Are you an agent or something? If you are then bring in better girls for us. Market so dry nowadays.
Those bros who visited Emily before will know who to believe. Did you see how many previous FR on her using fake photos and strong cigarette smell? And here some okt in disguise are saying she looks better than her photos??? I m just correcting the fake FR here and not promoting any ML in my comment. Who is the real agent here? 🤣
Old 02-10-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Jiao jiao is one of better service Masseur out there . She has never taken the short cut to me , and always welcome with unforgettable moments . She is well trained in Shenzhen as masseur . Support, as her business not doing very well .

Every RTM is a different experience for me. Also it's a steal at $100 damage
for FN for massage.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Lalabirdy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happened to xiao Xue Li? Wanted to visit again but suddenly not replying haha just realised ad is gone too.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Anyone tried this lady?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/rita-massage/

Masked photo looks not bad but doesn’t seem to have much MR…
Old 02-10-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Hi guys. Just sharing another MR that’s worth trying.

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/oishi-massage/

Name: Oishi
Look: 10/10. She is really beautiful. Her picture is very accurate. What you see is what you get.
Figure: 9/10. Slim with slender legs. She looks model with that pair of legs. Boobs is perfectly natural and soft. She is sensitive too. 😏
Massage: 9/10. Good enough to make my body less tired, loosen some knots, and leave with a happy body.
Gfe: 10/10. Perfect. Talkative, very charming. She is very hardworking and try to fulfil your requirement.
RTM: twice and counting.

Remark: worth every cent. Won’t regret.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
Those bros who visited Emily before will know who to believe. Did you see how many previous FR on her using fake photos and strong cigarette smell? And here some okt in disguise are saying she looks better than her photos??? I m just correcting the fake FR here and not promoting any ML in my comment. Who is the real agent here? 🤣
Everyone deserve a second chance, we been here long enough to see many ML from bad to good but also some from bad to worst.

Be kind and don’t be mean, lastly don’t judge our OKT cause you still don’t have the rights yet.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalabirdy123 View Post
Anyone knows what happened to xiao Xue Li? Wanted to visit again but suddenly not replying haha just realised ad is gone too.
She say before she is resting for the time being cause her agent is increasing her rental very badly. She will be bad soon, currently only taking regular.

If she don’t reply just move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1