The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Can consider the car park at Block 1 Maude Road. Not a far walk but normally this carpark is not in many people's mind. Out of sight, out of mind.
Old 20-09-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Any bros tried "月亮" from the 2nd level shop right beside Red Apple? She looks 30+, got the foxy face, always wearing some low cut dress revealing a set of juicy natural C-D cups and usually manning the reception one. Last she quoted me $200 for FJ iirc... Would appreciate some FR on her!
Tried her once. Can negotiate to $180. She is quite patient. No rush service. And if the girls there remain the same as those from 3 months back, she’s the best of the lot.

FYI this is also the famous shop where most of the girls don’t look like the WeChat pics of the FLs. 月亮 is the only one that I feel is around 70% alike her WeChat pic, which is quite good compared to the rest.

There was a syt there but she only does recep. Not even massage. What a shame.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty171 View Post
Tried her once. Can negotiate to $180. She is quite patient. No rush service. And if the girls there remain the same as those from 3 months back, she’s the best of the lot.

FYI this is also the famous shop where most of the girls don’t look like the WeChat pics of the FLs. 月亮 is the only one that I feel is around 70% alike her WeChat pic, which is quite good compared to the rest.

There was a syt there but she only does recep. Not even massage. What a shame.
Yeah I remember the syt recep, ask her if she do massage she say she don’t do anything, abit wasted cuz she looks very cute and naughty. For 月亮, is her boobs saggy? From outside seems natural but given her age might be droopy…
Old 21-09-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubeXll View Post
After finishing my business with yangyang while walking i look into Red apple Spa saw a girl with short hair n tattoos behind her thigh area. Looks like my type anyone have review?

Bro, so how do you find yangyang?
As for red apple spa, in the past i used to go the one at 2nd floor very near red apple spa to find mia, the inner mongolian girl, but i find her not value for money as she is fat yet flat and give rush service, somemore got entrance fee. their spa moved to balestier which is too far from me, thus I shall MIA when comes to finding mia.

Especially when Apple Yang Yang shifted to Syed Alwi, I will only find Apple when I am around the area, thus I cant bothered with that mia anymore.

As for red apple spa, on the outside looks legit as they got foot massage and open space concept kind of massage, dont think will have specials, at most hj.
Old 21-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Bro, Apple Yang Yang looks something like this:

Yang Yang was born in Harbin but she moved over to Suzhou when she was young and grew up in Suzhou. Apple Yang Yang does honest business, I doubt she will cheat.
Talking about inner mongolian and mongols, many know that I am crazy about Mongol girls and Dongbei girls.
One thing I feel Apple Yang Yang is special is that she looks a bit Mongolian, she looks like a Mongolian version of fanbingbing as she looks like fanbingbing, but looks quite Mongolian with sharper more well defined features than fanbingbing.
Heilongjiang girls usually look more Mongol or Korean than jilin n liaoning as Heilongjiang is historically a very Mongol place, ruled by Khitan and Goguryeo and various Mongol tribes. Many 少数民族there.
The bad thing about pure Mongol girls is they tend to be quite tanned and overly big boned and facial features very 粗, good thing about Heilongjiang girls is they are snow white complexion and not too big boned and facial features is sharp yet refined, seems like they got a good mix of gene pool from Mongol, Korean and Han. I see Apple Yang Yang also has the Mongol 大饼脸 but not too big, quite proportionate with apple cheeks high sharp nose tall busty meaty shapely ass long muscular legs well toned body yet not too big boned, Korean eyebag Ai Gio Sal hourglass figure slim and curvy and 白里透红 skin pink nips and almond shaped cat eyes, and the han chinese cherry lips 樱桃小嘴 and nice small curvy feet 三寸金莲..I am getting wet writing this and thinking of her, luckily I already done a session with her today if not I would have ejaculated in my pants just now

Last edited by kungfufucker; 21-09-2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old 22-09-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Shes the 老板娘 of sunshine8, u had missed the golden days when shes avaliable in the market
What a wonderful time that was ... one of the best times.
Old 23-09-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hearsay Syed alwi got raided?
Old 23-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbtack1778 View Post
Any ML up lorry?
Old 23-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Saw all of Yang Yang listing got taken down. Does it mean she’s caught? Oh no…..
Old 23-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
telegram shared photo of shattered glass door at no. 203
Old 23-09-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 10
Sprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty171 View Post
Saw all of Yang Yang listing got taken down. Does it mean she’s caught? Oh no…..
Yeah, I finally recharged my Vit M and was hoping to visit her today based on her awesome FRs but noticed her listing was all gone.....

Hope she is ok.

End up I went to try another ML since I could not try Yang Yang, and that was a disaster experience...
Old 26-09-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Howdy folks,

in regards to YangYang,
what I can suggest is to check her W.A last seen or W.C status, mebbe it can be gauged from there.
Old 29-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Fellow bros I got good news and bad news.
The bad news is apple yangyang has gone back to china for good. Its got nothing to do with the raid, I heard there were some raids going on but no one up lorry. Competition is too stiff and she cmi as operating costs are too high.

The good news is, 天外有天,一山还有一山高,I found a better replacement for apple yangyang, really 旧的不去新的不来. I admit I was too distracted by yangyang that I didnt actively search for better ones. Thanks to FL dome 2, I found another hidden gem from impmm who goes by the name of Shi Shi. Shi Shi is even better than apple yangyang in terms of looks and service, also has similar features as apple yangyang you know apple cheeks sharp nose almond cat eyes fair skin, but Shi Shi is even more refined and classical beauty look and has better skin and voice, Shi Shi also looks younger than apple yangyang.

Shi Shi is also taller than apple yangyang and has longer more muscular legs especially 小腿肌肉结实 wow that one really turns me one esp on high heels accentuate her muscles. Shi Shi does work out and keeps her self slim and fit, hourglass figure flat firm tummy and yet boobs quite big around 34c.
The best thing about her service is she goes to the details, after bathing will help me wipe and really feel like during ancient times the 贵妃伺候皇帝kind of feel. Not a timewatcher full 1 hour , and will even pour water for me to drink.

Shi Shi is from Northwest China Shaanxi province which is where the Qin, Han and Tang dynasty capitals were. Some say the best beauties come from that region and not northeast china as since ancient times all the best beauties flock to the capital which improves the gene pool over the years. Thats true as the girls there are really very beautiful, Shi Shi is one fine example, no wonder she looks like 古典美女, a bit Jap Korean look actually
This is where I found her from FL Dome 2 okt impmm:https://impmm26.com/girl.php?id=4917

Last edited by kungfufucker; 29-09-2022 at 04:56 PM.
Old 30-09-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

try further down jalan besar...coco...milf....hj service...managed to squeeze her b cup neh and also got her to lick nipple...at the same time...finger her fleshy pussy from outside her pants....made a few moaning sound..
Old 30-09-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
try further down jalan besar...coco...milf....hj service...managed to squeeze her b cup neh and also got her to lick nipple...at the same time...finger her fleshy pussy from outside her pants....made a few moaning sound..
This coco izzit her boobs fake one, with one big tattoo on one of her boobs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1