The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 14-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by infrection View Post
That's quite a long distance, you must be a good runner!
Usually i can only run 10km when i close my eyes.. but if got shirtless chio bu past by me every 10 steps, i think i can run 100km and not feel tired.. need more shirtless chiobu at punggol tho
Old 14-10-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I am a female jogger n I must say its v entertaining to read the posts here
Maybe I should tell my gal friends to avoid the viewing hours lol *joking*
Where u jog sis? 🤣
Old 14-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Any pics, bros?
Old 14-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
M I right to say that the main reason why females run shirtless in their sports bra is bcos it’s really very warm and humid plus it’s very uncomfortable to have a sweat soaked top sticking onto you and besides, it’s a lot cooler in just sports bra? N it’s not to show off?
I find those who run faster like to run "shirtless" as it could get very hot in our humid weather. I have a few female running friends who do that especially during races.
Old 14-10-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Usually i can only run 10km when i close my eyes.. but if got shirtless chio bu past by me every 10 steps, i think i can run 100km and not feel tired.. need more shirtless chiobu at punggol tho

Now i know why guys suddenly very "fit" because of this.

Old 18-10-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 4
rachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
I find those who run faster like to run "shirtless" as it could get very hot in our humid weather. I have a few female running friends who do that especially during races.
sports bras cover quite enough? should be fine for running anyway.
Old 18-10-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RestlessStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
I think I better cycle instead of run
Old 18-10-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
sports bras cover quite enough? should be fine for running anyway.
definitely good enough for jogging!!!
Old 18-10-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes can spot pokies for those unpadded sports bra
Old 18-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Achievement unlocked! My darling Mrs went for morning exercise with me shirtless with just her sports bra. I always run shirtless and have always urged her to give it a try. Earlier this week she said see how.

Then she said she will only be shirtless whilst in the car otw to the venue. So this morning I upped the challenge of walking to the car from our blk shirtless. She obliged!

Then we were supposed to go to ECP but it rained. So we chge to the sports hub as it was sheltered. I went for my run while she did her brisk walk with top on. When I was done I urged her once again try la. So she went to the toilet and when she came out she Had removed her top. Yay!

Now to try ECP next wkend!

It’s a good day!!
Old 18-10-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Achievement unlocked! My darling Mrs went for morning exercise with me shirtless with just her sports bra. I always run shirtless and have always urged her to give it a try. Earlier this week she said see how.

Then she said she will only be shirtless whilst in the car otw to the venue. So this morning I upped the challenge of walking to the car from our blk shirtless. She obliged!

Then we were supposed to go to ECP but it rained. So we chge to the sports hub as it was sheltered. I went for my run while she did her brisk walk with top on. When I was done I urged her once again try la. So she went to the toilet and when she came out she Had removed her top. Yay!

It’s a good day!!

Wow.... you mean your mrs went topless ah?
Old 18-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It’s a good day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Omg !!.. topless really ???...i wanna be there to see yr Mrs next weekend at ECP...jio me leh bro ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-10-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
lightingcobra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It’s a good day!!
Are her pokies visible?
Old 18-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!.. topless really ???...i wanna be there to see yr Mrs next weekend at ECP...jio me leh bro ...haha
Shirtless la....don’t want to run afoul of the law
Old 18-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Ok maybe I said wrongly...shirtless la....sports bra and shorts only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1