The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Kylie Minogue's hit playing depressingly in my head..

Btw, u gonna vote for change or status quo?
"Change or status quo" depends on which contituency you're residing. If you're staying in Aljunied or Hougang, "change" means voting PAP, and "status quo" means voting WP; elsewhere in Singapore, "change" means voting opposition and "status quo" means voting ruling party.

By the way, the current group of PAP candidates must have got the most unimaginative speech writers writing their speeches for them. They seemed to follow a "fixed" or "prescribed" template that was used by more than 75% of the candidates, as follows:-

Part 1: Self-introduction - incumbents will say "I've been your MP for the past xx years, first-timers will say "I'm no stranger to this place as I've been serving in the community for xx years."

Part 2: Quote a so-called "heart-wrenching" story about encounters with a certain resident, e.g. Mdm So-and-So whose husband passed away, etc.

Part 3: Throw names of programmes in the constituency e.g. "Kampung Canberra", "Butterfly Garden" etc.

Part 4: Promise to find jobs for those affected by Covid-19

Imagine how boring it'll be if everyone in this forum uses a fixed template to write FRs!

Last edited by JasonJG; 09-07-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah seh tml i also have time to sneak in a session but looking at today comments, i think tml will be quite challenging to get a good timing unless book early. can convert my ML session to a nice durian session liao
Old 09-07-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

This long weekend, most ladies already close to or fully booked.

That's why I got my fix already.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This long weekend, most ladies already close to or fully booked.

That's why I got my fix already.
Who did u go to?
Old 09-07-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Who did u go to?
Already mentioned earlier this week.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Already mentioned earlier this week.
Alright. Too lazy to go and dig. The thread grow too fast nowadays. Haha
Old 09-07-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
TT's reply can be very curt but she is very nice to be with in real life. I remember one time when our session about to start, she said she was too hungry cannot tahan. Rushed out to stuff her face with bread and gave a girlish grin. Super cute.
She ignored 2 of my texts...
Old 09-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Imagine how boring it'll be if everyone in this forum uses a fixed template to write FRs!
If we write FRs this way, not only will it be boring but it'll look damn fake.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alright. Too lazy to go and dig. The thread grow too fast nowadays. Haha
This bro's FR is more detailed than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yu-massage/

Just finished my session with her.

Location: Usual place near orchard ... just a bit further up. Parking may be an issue depending on timing.
Apartment: Small studio unit. Good effort for keeping it neat and clean. Hygience was good.
Looks: Not milf, not exactly syt. My score for her is slightly better than bro Franco: 8/10.
Figure: Good, slight tummy. Boobs is at a nice size to fondle.

The starting massage was more chitchatting than actual massage. She has a cheerful demeanour and talked a lot to break the ice. In another word, the massage was below par - almost CMI.
Her teasing was ok. She took off her top automatically and I was greeted by a nice pair of nicely shaped melons.
Her resistance to roaming was about the same as those plain vanila. But i did see hints of openings here and there .. will likely become better in subsequent visits.
Hardworking with her hj. I dont come easily with hj and its the same this round. She was persistent and I enjoyed the process thoroughly. Fake moanings were here and there ... not exessive. I was bit turned off previously by another ML who moaned non stop...

Overall a good experience for me. Will likely work on her for some more weeks ... the rest of the offerings can wait.

Take the above FR wth large pitch of salt... its from an uncle who was deprived for many mths.
Old 09-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
wah seh tml i also have time to sneak in a session but looking at today comments, i think tml will be quite challenging to get a good timing unless book early. can convert my ML session to a nice durian session liao
Wanted to book Xue Er….tonight and tomorrow fully booked liao kns
Old 09-07-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AztecM View Post
Tang Tang seems ti be mostly free after 8pm. She always offer me that time slot.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

While browsing, I stumbled upon this:

http://sgbeautycastle.net/tian-tian-d-cup-chio-babe/

Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but has anyone come across her and can share any updates? Much appreciated
Old 09-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
While browsing, I stumbled upon this:

http://sgbeautycastle.net/tian-tian-d-cup-chio-babe/

Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but has anyone come across her and can share any updates? Much appreciated
Nothing much to say, just that the photos look fake as hell...
Old 09-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
"Change or status quo" depends on which contituency you're residing. If you're staying in Aljunied or Hougang, "change" means voting PAP, and "status quo" means voting WP; elsewhere in Singapore, "change" means voting opposition and "status quo" means voting ruling party.
Smart catch there on the trap question..

That said, the general feeling now is that the incumbent will sweep across all constituencies..

Parliament is so darn boring.. What I'd give to see the likes of CSJ, LT, or Jamus ask the hard questions and at least make those in white sweat a little..

Quote:
I'd say Bro Naka Timo pens one of the more unique FRs on SBF..

Short and sweet is always nice, but sometimes descriptive FRs that border on being erotic can be a pleasure to read too..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AztecM View Post
Normal lah.. This period confirm all the better and well-known MLs will be packed to the brim.. Next week things should resume to normal..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1