The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Don't add tags to my nick.

SC
Yes grand-master. Its been a long time thought u went overseas.....
Old 15-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food View Post
hi all,
anyone has any update on what is the exchange rate for thai bhat? the place u got the rate? tks !
jialat leh the rates, its 1-22.6
Old 15-03-2007, 01:06 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
any passport oso can. Juz pay $$$, apply 4 employment visa, pay tax 2 the Govts can liao, especially when applying under the employment of those big brand name MNCs, pretty smooth & easy. Dunnit 2 ask, I answer another question 1st, tat is, I'm holding the employment permits / visas / resident permits of several countries concurrently.

Tat's why I juz wonder why so many fellows here gotta dun visa runs.
Really any passport also can ah? And really so simple juz pay $$$??

i also wonder why Jun has to do visa runs in the first place.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Or isit cos SGP passports need 2 do visa runs when in Thailand?
So what passport are you holding?
Old 15-03-2007, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah I am kaypoh to poke my nose here, you also kaypoh to poke your nose here too mah.

Tio boh?

Anyway your words will give great inspiration to some people. Because you find these kind of people being very capable.

You want to know what is Visa Run, you ask this Jun|ch| to explain to you or this Bkkresident lah in msn. They are the experts.

hahaha
SC
So u are implying all members of this forum are kaypoh, cos they come poke their noses into this forum?

I didnt come into this forum 2 poke my nose into another couple's r/s or problems.

Aiya, juz asking a question, I thot u very smart, know many things & can answer mah, good lor, kinda getting some info / knowledge mah. I thot got some pple say SG passports dunnit visa 2 go many countries one, then how come still got wat visa run?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 15-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
May i know what passport you use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
Use political passport.
Pple oredi answer my question. In a way, his answer is correct.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Old 15-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 19
Yomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonlky View Post
err back to the topic,, thai baht is at it strongest against foreign currency today... siao liao la means trouble if we go bonking next time at MPs....
bro, go MP never jio me, you no goot.

Lucky I earning thai baht, still pay same rate. ..
Old 15-03-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I capable anot, achieved tat anot, is my personal business, & I'm not prepared 2 disclose this part of my life in this forum yet. So tat's 4 me & my gf 2 know, 4 u 2 find out!!!

When I say others capable, it doesn't mean tat I'm oso capable, neither does it mean tat I'm not capable. U can reserve yr assumptions 2 yrself, dunnit 2 make a fool of yrself by showing tat yr assumptions is solely based on yr limited knowledge / exposure / experience. There are many situations out there beyond yr understanding / imaginations!

Only question I wish to ask is, what is visa run? I keep hearing pple say this every now & then. And then, why is there a need to do visa runs? No $$, can dun do one wat, rite? Or isit cos SGP passports need 2 do visa runs when in Thailand?
U all can dun post so fast or not. I old liao cannot catch up and post realtime like before. See so many replies until i blur liao. I need chao ah qua to train me up on realtime postings. Long time never do it liao.*ROFL*

People think he is the MAN. He assumes as long as he's happy with it. No head no tail at all jump on people one lah. Also on suteerak. As if he knows suteerak or what like that.

Visas runs are made after visa 30days in thailand is expired. Still applicable now but to certain extents. There are many ways ard it anyway.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
I tink I been seeing tis flame / argument going on 4 some time.

Pple work or no work, how their r/s wif their gf or wife is the couple's biz, none of yr biz wat, why u so kaypoh, so concerned?

It's not as if u are the parent of 1 of them, or the gal is somehow related 2 u, tat u gotta go poke yr nose into a couple's r/s or problem?

people got bad experience before in relationships,that's why feel sore about other's relationships. Dun u get it?
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:

Aiya, juz asking a question, I thot u very smart, know many things & can answer mah, good lor, kinda getting some info / knowledge mah. I thot got some pple say SG passports dunnit visa 2 go many countries one, then how come still got wat visa run?
No lah, I very stupid one.

But hor, I understand the fact that all visas will expire, that is why people have to do visa runs.

VISA and VISA RUNS are 2 different things. The nature of these 2 phrases being mentioned here are different.

Example, when you go Myanmar, do you need to apply for a VISA?
ANS: Yes, you have to.

Why is there a need for people to do VISA RUNS?
ANS: Because the one month VISA approved by Myanmar Embassy has expired. Thus if the person wishes to stay in that country for a further period will have to pass by the customs, and then back again to the country via customs to get a chop on their passport stating that they have renew their visas. This process is called VISA RUNS.

KAO JAI MAI?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 15-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 19
Yomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U
Visas runs are made after visa 30days in thailand is expired. Still applicable now but to certain extents. There are many ways ard it anyway.
Bro, I still doing visa runs after doing biz in bkk for some years. Can tell me the many ways around it? Or how about getting a politcal passport like 84gunner?

treat you coffee later.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah I am kaypoh to poke my nose here, you also kaypoh to poke your nose here too mah.

Tio boh?

Anyway your words will give great inspiration to some people. Because you find these kind of people being very capable.

You want to know what is Visa Run, you ask this Jun|ch| to explain to you or this Bkkresident lah in msn. They are the experts.

hahaha
SC
Bo Tio,cos u got the facts wrong and story tilted duno from which source u heard.

Noone is saying who is capable or what. It the likes of u who keeps coming in to pour cold water at those in relationships. Would they listen anyway? most need to fall in the relationships to learn how it works.

I almost more than 1 year never do visa runs liao. But i know its still runs. business is affected anyway.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh, so u mean SG passports can stay in Thailand w/o visa for 30 days only huh? I thot some pple say SG passport can go many countries dunnit visa, can go anywhere as long as they like? And then I thot many countries oso has a limit 2 the number of visa runs one can do, b4 one has 2 go outta the country 4 some time, then re-apply another visa?

Thanks 4 the answer, tat's additional knowledge 2 me.

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Old 15-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't add tags to my nick.

SC
SC = Red boy = Yomun ??

I bet my last 1 baht on numerous army of clones u have. Or so i have heard from MY SOURCES.
Old 15-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonlky View Post
err back to the topic,, thai baht is at it strongest against foreign currency today... siao liao la means trouble if we go bonking next time at MPs....
Nw u kw why i ask u about remittance at GM? Wow see i so clever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1