The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-04-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

What was that which smacked Roma with 5 goals?!?! Heavy metal football on display. The whole world is talking about Salah and he deserves this attention!!! Do not forget Firmino!!! This player was the silent killer!!! Now the WORLD CLASS fans are playing with Firmino's balls but previously these jokers slammed this player. Just like how Mane stuffed his big African dick into some silly WORLD CLASS IDIOTS (fans) mouth Firmino is doing the same. Good job Liverpool!!!

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 25-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Klopp will be Liverpool legend if he lift the CL trophy.

Now, ask those Anfield supporters watching the game this morning if they want to will sack Klopp?
Regardless of what happens from now until the end of the season, I am convinced something special is brewing at Anfield for the long term, provided FSG continue to fully support Klopp.

I mean just look at the gaffer's comments after last night's match:

Now we have to work again in Rome. That’s no problem. There would have been work for us to do if we’d won 5-0 because Roma would have tried everything to strike back anyway.

That’s not a big difference. And what I learned tonight is that we can win the second game as well, even when it will be different. Roma need to score goals against us. I said it a few times and it should not sound like a warning or whatever, but we are not Barcelona. They are one of the two or three best teams in the world and they won so many things in the last few years.

We didn’t. So we will fight with all we have for that result again. It’s much better than I could have expected before the game, but now in the moment of course I feel the two goals we conceded still.

Old 25-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Letting in 2 goals is a good wake up call for the team. Going to Rome they will not be complacent which is good to keep everyone working hard.

Loosing OX is a blow for the team.

Good thing is our front 3 is fully fit n sharing the goals between them.

IKWT
Old 25-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

When the whole team shows up for work you get an exciting game . Kudos to Roma who showed that they try to comeback with 2 late goals . Liverpool must learn how to stay focus and play the 90 plus extra mins . The game is not over yet . Roma has proven they are the comeback kings . But they will have to attack Liverpool and try to get more than 3 goals . This will suit Liverpool very well as Roma will be exposed at the back . I hope Ox/s injury is not too serious but he most likely will be out for the rest of the season. What an atmosphere there was at Anfield . How I wish I was there in person . It sure was a magical moment . Well done team . YNWA .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 25-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

My main concern now is Hendo.. He is 1 player who is not able to last so many matches consecutively without getting injured. There is no more replacement in midfield now if any of the 3 gets injured..
Next best option would be to play Clyn @ RB n move Taa to midfield..
Stoke will be another tough match this Saturday.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

In normal circumstances , a 3-goal 1st leg lead is always an applaudable result.
Forget abt the 2 late away goals which blemished the excellent result n overall performance. Let’s hope the Reds will continue their attacking mentality n score early in the 2nd leg to put away any doubts on qualification.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
My main concern now is Hendo.. He is 1 player who is not able to last so many matches consecutively without getting injured. There is no more replacement in midfield now if any of the 3 gets injured..
Next best option would be to play Clyn @ RB n move Taa to midfield..
Stoke will be another tough match this Saturday.
TBH I’m more concerned abt this weekend’s league game agt Stoke.
JK cannot afford to make wholesale changes for sure. Some key players might be sacrificed like the WBA game. If we take the lead, the other players will have to take responsibility to defend when other key players (like Sala) are subbed out. Stoke will be fighting their hearts out agt relegation. Those of us who follow epl closely will know results can sometimes be so crazy. Eg WBA won over Devils. I dun mind any ugly win. If we drop pts n Chelsea beat Swansea, it’ll set up a very nervous finish at Stamford Bridge.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18396 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

RM played below par also could get a win ! Sibei tikong Kia!
Old 26-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Regardless of what happens from now until the end of the season, I am convinced something special is brewing at Anfield for the long term, provided FSG continue to fully support Klopp.

I mean just look at the gaffer's comments after last night's match:

Now we have to work again in Rome. That’s no problem. There would have been work for us to do if we’d won 5-0 because Roma would have tried everything to strike back anyway.

That’s not a big difference. And what I learned tonight is that we can win the second game as well, even when it will be different. Roma need to score goals against us. I said it a few times and it should not sound like a warning or whatever, but we are not Barcelona. They are one of the two or three best teams in the world and they won so many things in the last few years.

We didn’t. So we will fight with all we have for that result again. It’s much better than I could have expected before the game, but now in the moment of course I feel the two goals we conceded still.

This I agreed.

A team capable of challenging for trophies emerging.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 26-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
TBH I’m more concerned abt this weekend’s league game agt Stoke.
JK cannot afford to make wholesale changes for sure. Some key players might be sacrificed like the WBA game. If we take the lead, the other players will have to take responsibility to defend when other key players (like Sala) are subbed out. Stoke will be fighting their hearts out agt relegation. Those of us who follow epl closely will know results can sometimes be so crazy. Eg WBA won over Devils. I dun mind any ugly win. If we drop pts n Chelsea beat Swansea, it’ll set up a very nervous finish at Stamford Bridge.
Going by Klopp's post Roma match media interviews, it is clear that the Stoke game was on his mind straight after the end of that match. He used the words "massive game", "we really need the three points" and also invoked on Reds fans to replicate the same electrifying Kop atmosphere in Anfield on Saturday.

So i think he will field a strong team. Problem is we are close to running on an empty tank. Just got to hope for the best as the next two games look like crunch time for us.

Back to the CL, forgot to give a big shout out to James Milner who notched up his ninth assist of Liverpool's current CL campaign, beating a record previously held by Wayne Rooney and Neymar
Old 26-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Tough choice for midfield role with Ox, Lallana, Can all out. Only 3 first team midfielders left. Could play Solanke or Woodburn.

Yes and congrats to Milner who is the unsung hero of the team.
Old 26-04-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Sad to read in today news Ox is out of World Cup.

Wish him speedy recovery n an even better 2018/19 season!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 7
Chamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am sorry about my injury but I will work hard to get back to fitness and hopefully ready for next season . Glad that the team managed to get a convincing result at Anfield . Our thoughts are with a Liverpool fan who was attacked by Roma fans and now in critical condition . Do please pray for him and his family .
Old 26-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlian21 View Post
I am sorry about my injury but I will work hard to get back to fitness and hopefully ready for next season . Glad that the team managed to get a convincing result at Anfield . Our thoughts are with a Liverpool fan who was attacked by Roma fans and now in critical condition . Do please pray for him and his family .
Hope you get well soon .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 26-04-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

It’s a good result guys........what if it was 2-0 down and Liverpool went on to win 5-2? Would you say they are bad? No doubt 5-0 would be a dream score but this is Soccer. Anything can happen..... Liverpool will finish off Roma next week.... I don’t see them any chance of another miracle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1