The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
any advice?
You sounds like me last time. Only dare to sniff the maid n keep thinking about the stupid women law in my mind. Scare she shout molest etc. So bro, u don't screw her, many others will. Just try to be relax n do those touching like normal couples did. I believe now in her heart she must be laughing n thinking do u have a penis. Worst is, she share this to her friends n all start to laugh n think all sg men r so scare of women. Juz open your mouth n ask for sex, u will probably not the only one who asked them for sex. If she can, or think too long, just go to hotel, screw n dump. If she insists cannot, then better let her go n u fish another horny ones. One word advice, most maid will sex with no condom or say it's up to u whether u want condom.
Old 16-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

FR!! Just done bonking a maid at mscp. Been chatting wit her for a week. She got my attention wit her pic in tagged. Hour glass body shape hmm I like. So manage to get her response n we met up for a 30mins short meal last week but din do anything cause I almost blew up my chance when i send her a fking pic in e beginning of our chat . She said we r not tat close. So I dint push my luck last week when i met her.

So we decided to meet today but she already knew wat I want n she is ok. Drive to mscp received a bj, did a half knee missionary on her then switch position cause she wanna ride me. Kept asking me to suck n bite her nipple until she came.... went back missionary and i came after awhile.. bougth her a meal and bye bye.

Overall a good FUCK!! Happy bonking bros.
Old 16-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboy View Post
been seeing this maid advertising herself on craigslist, anyone tried her yet?http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5539927994.html i know shes a maid because in 1 of her older ads she mentioned
Wa I tried WhatsApp her, apparently she is charging 150 for 1hours. Didn't know maid is charging for bonk now -_-

Anyone have maid contact to share for me to bonk? I sibei horny for no reason sial. Maybe hormones raging :/
Old 16-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa I tried WhatsApp her, apparently she is charging 150 for 1hours. Didn't know maid is charging for bonk now -_-

Anyone have maid contact to share for me to bonk? I sibei horny for no reason sial. Maybe hormones raging :/
I doubt she is maid, maybe pretend maid

I thinks she getting free advertising here now ...
Old 16-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I doubt she is maid, maybe pretend maid

I thinks she getting free advertising here now ...
No advertising for her la. Charge even more expensive than some FL, who want sial. Even more so got my hopes up and message her, then told me need to pay.... Fml lor.

Now damn sien only, disappointed with raging hormones..
Old 16-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
FR!! Just done bonking a maid at mscp. Been chatting wit her for a week. She got my attention wit her pic in tagged. Hour glass body shape hmm I like. So manage to get her response n we met up for a 30mins short meal last week but din do anything cause I almost blew up my chance when i send her a fking pic in e beginning of our chat . She said we r not tat close. So I dint push my luck last week when i met her.

So we decided to meet today but she already knew wat I want n she is ok. Drive to mscp received a bj, did a half knee missionary on her then switch position cause she wanna ride me. Kept asking me to suck n bite her nipple until she came.... went back missionary and i came after awhile.. bougth her a meal and bye bye.

Did you post your photo in tagged? Badoo hard to fish already, thinking of trying tagged
Old 16-04-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Did you post your photo in tagged? Badoo hard to fish already, thinking of trying tagged
Badoo with alot of restrictions , u need to pay for accessing some function ,tagged better.

Yes I post my pic.
Old 16-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Today sat again so Tml will be bonking day n hope all bro enjoy ur Bonking n Sian maid
Old 17-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post

Give me give me
Old 17-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
judasbonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro tianyou77 ur the man. Happy sunday guys today rest day no hunting
Old 17-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leewee74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got to know this Pinoy Maid few days back online. Today off day, so asked her out. Asked me wanna join her for her friend's birthday at a park. Don't know should go not.

Experts please advice......
Old 17-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leewee74 View Post
Got to know this Pinoy Maid few days back online. Today off day, so asked her out. Asked me wanna join her for her friend's birthday at a park. Don't know should go not. Experts please advice......
You should and pls bring a present -----> ME along since there will be so many other maids around........ Lets hunt and kill on the spot.

Haha.
Old 17-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasbonc View Post
Bro tianyou77 ur the man. Happy sunday guys today rest day no hunting
Tks Bro. Today my rest day too.. rejected date. Just wanna stay at home. 😊
Old 17-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post
Give me give me
Tmr text u bro.
Old 17-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Pogba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leewee74 View Post
Got to know this Pinoy Maid few days back online. Today off day, so asked her out. Asked me wanna join her for her friend's birthday at a park. Don't know should go not.

Experts please advice......
Should go lah, may get to know more of them (though I'm no expert)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1