The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Whats the deal with taking upskirt vids or photos?

its like a mystery to me , whenever I read news about guys getting caught doing it , I always wonder aloud why they do that for. I can understand if they tried to take video of girl bathing to see her naked but for upskirt whats so good to see what panties they wear?

are they collecting these pictures or videos for fun or wat?

Old 20-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweekee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Whats the deal with taking upskirt vids or photos?

might be a weird fetish. sometimes just for extra kick, cheap thrill like last time see girl ZG.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

People have curiosity. The more they know its a forbidden to take without permission, they more they want to take. The more they know people are tempting of taking it, the more they try to shorten the skirt to make people curious. But the result is always the men got punished.
If there is no skirt, there will be no up skirt. So if people only wear undies, nobody will be interested to see. People will make noise n want them to cover up. Once cover up, the upskirt start again.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Just like people r willing to spend.money to buy used panties for sniffing rather than spending money to sniff a real life pussy.
Old 21-08-2015, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
daisyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
People have curiosity. The more they know its a forbidden to take without permission, they more they want to take. The more they know people are tempting of taking it, the more they try to shorten the skirt to make people curious. But the result is always the men got punished.
If there is no skirt, there will be no up skirt. So if people only wear undies, nobody will be interested to see. People will make noise n want them to cover up. Once cover up, the upskirt start again.
Very true indeed
Old 21-08-2015, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
JimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
Just like people r willing to spend.money to buy used panties for sniffing rather than spending money to sniff a real life pussy.
Well said bro
Old 21-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm well it like playing a guessing game with your wife or gf or fb or whatever what color panties is she wearing today? Haha the trill and adrenaline rush I guess.

It example in SG it is illegal to have outdoor sex but.... loom at the sharinf of where to do it....?

One man sweet is another man poison.
Old 21-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometimes it is the thrill. Some people are excited when get to seeing something that are covered. Once they saw it, some gets instant ejaculation. Last time I know sucking cock is illegal, there r many eagerly to suck like they are tasting ice cream. But now don't know is still illegal or not. All these stuff will still be happening when only the men get the punishment.
Old 21-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
MeltTheSnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
Hahaa that's true. Everyone has their own fetish
Old 21-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Bro, if the ladies are in undies, i bet there will be guys trying to spot cameltoes. Haha.
Old 21-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 10
saikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolucas View Post
Bro, if the ladies are in undies, i bet there will be guys trying to spot cameltoes. Haha.
Hahaha no ending la .... if they're without panties then guys will be spotting other things
Old 28-09-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 12
littleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of light

Just found this

Check out 3:45min mark. I find it sexy lol but um to really intentionally do that then it's really wrong and it's not my fetish or my thing anyway.
Old 30-09-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rockster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, like that also can spot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1