View Single Post
Old 18-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
that is unorthodox and quite genius LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
lol that’s a good tip
Sharing is caring. I met probably 100-200 PRC girls from wechat over the years. Normally will meet to buy them a meal at a PRC restaurant in Chinatown. Not costly, I need to eat too right? They feel safer meeting up in a PRC restaurant full of PRCs. Plus they satisfy a craving for hometown food. I get to learn more about PRC food. Selectively will proceed further if I sense there is a need I can fulfil and if I didn't get cheated by their profile photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
a single mum is looking for partner, she wrote: can be single, or divorced. if divorced, must be childless
This type of profile should be avoided if possible. The problems in life will likely only magnify as both of you age. You may be dealing with the ex-husband, a child who is not yours and in future you will deal with the child's spouse and children. Among all parties listed, your opinion and status/feeling is the lowest in her eyes.

Met a single friend (M) who married a late 50s SG divorcee with a son in his 30s. Son married a Viet girl working in a pub. They had a daughter then Viet girl divorced the son after getting her SG citizenship. Basically the son and ex-wife (viet) dumped the grandchild with the SG divorcee and went on to lead their own lives.

SG divorcee is so angry she needs to deal with the shit. Still need to solve the daily problems caused by ex-husband, useless son, former Viet daughter in law but still mother of her grandchild and the grandchild who is the most innocent party. So she takes out her anger on the 6 year old child. Child basically lived her own life with her granny (SG divorcee) and her new husband M.

M felt the child is innocent and tries to shield the kid from the mental abuse. Then he is constantly reminded that as her husband, he should stand on her side and not keep telling her she is wrong to do what she wants. SG divorcee wants M to tell her son and former daughter in law to be responsible parents. But M knows the son is not related to him. Why will the Viet girl listen to him too?

So you see, when you get involved with a divorcee, you have to solve her shit and in return, no one cares how M feels. Can avoid divorcee with a child... just avoid. Unless the divorcee is willing to have your child, then it's different. Don't be involved with somebody only to end up being a nobody in her life.

Last edited by Xgenre; 18-02-2024 at 11:53 PM.