The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexy SIA Stewardesses at Your Service (CONFIRMED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheCow View Post
Orgies maybe not that frequent but sleeping around with other crew... Happens.... Now less than before.... And working a flight with someone you know can and does happen pretty often.... What's more, many 'couples' do change flight to fly together.... The inverted commas are there cos many time these 'couples' are married/attached to others..... 😜😝

Drinking sessions are common and therefore sleeping around is pretty common too.... And this are not just rumours or myths.... ☺️😉
Completely agree with your points just that it would have been too much for me to include the fine points haha. Drinking sessions with off loaded champagne happens too but far less now compared to before.

What I am trying to dispel is that it seems like most guys think that flight crew sleep around at the slightest opportunity they have, and every single last one of them have off-the-charts sex drives, which is simply not true.

Sleeping around happens, at bars, at clubs, in the office, everywhere. It does happen with flight crew but its not like the JAV scenes…
Old 12-02-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

True to that, maybe 10yrs ago where ppl were more open.. sex were more frequent btw crews.. guys would flock to join SQ for the girls..

But now.. with the slightest touch or even an offensive sexual word to describe the crew. they will jump the gun to report you to the authorities..

Heard so many stories about all the unlucky ones kanna sack cus he say the girl got nice bod.. etc etc...
Old 13-02-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
It is a myth that flight crew engage in orgies in foreign hotels. It is exactly like the ghost stories you hear in the Army. Have you actually encountered them yourselves? So they are at best urban legends, passed from one batch to another and along the way collected more saucy details.

The reality is that depending on the layover time for long haul flights, most are too tired to do anything except to get into bed and sleep. While there are crew sleeping areas onboard, they are limited and the more senior crew gets priority. So while you are snoozing in your seat, they are walking around and basically awake the entire time.

Furthermore, there are thousands of flight crew within the airline. The chances of you working a flight with someone you know is pretty remote. So the scenario that a bunch of complete strangers all agreeing to have an orgy is stuff dreams are made of.

As for turnaround flights, you won't even have time for a quickie much less an orgy…

Sorry to burst so many bubbles…
Of course nothing will happen on turnaround flights or on COP (Crew operating patterns) that are short - Much less when you are pax and it is close to impossible to get anything 'extra' in flight.

I believe you do have friends who are crew or perhaps yourself is in a position that is quite connected to info within system. Do go and ask around. China layover can get pretty interesting in the lup sup bars there (ask the pilots about their helicopter ratings) and for extended COP, when the crew gets abit more lonely, a lot more things can happen - of course these are all within the crew, rarely, if any at all, are with the paxs.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great comments everyone! we all know that the reality of the situation may be far less sexy that what we imagine it could be, but its always good to allow for a bit of fantasy, no?

especially SQ stewardesses in their tight fitting sarongs... one wonders what it must be like to actually bonk one in her outfit!

nonetheless, i'll continue sharing whatever confirmed SQ girls i can find... enjoy!!
Old 13-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

next up, meet PEARL:

Old 13-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

more of a traditional cutie pie, this stewardess
Old 13-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Old 13-02-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Old 13-02-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kuku bird fit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thks bro but wats the use can see , cannot touch or even bxxk them.
Old 13-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

and that's how she's done (PUN!!!!)

who would like to see more sets??
Old 13-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

tonight's bonus: a smaller set of thai SQ stewardess PANTIPA!!

Old 13-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Old 13-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

mmm.. traditional thai hospitality + singapore girl sexiness.. enjoy!!!
Old 13-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DanTheCow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk one in uniform?? Hahahaha... Most of them can't wait to get out of their uniform... Too tight and uncomfortable... 😜😝 and unless you yank the skirt all the way up to her waist.... Can't take her from the back....☺️😉
Old 13-02-2015, 12:44 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21454 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure how true but one doctor in private practice with clinic in CBD told me that stewardesses and stewards have the highest rate of HIV or STD infections because they sleep around.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1