The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
You haven't answered if you want LB friendly rooms!

Those that can book by email are smart and are usually around 1000B. Plenty of hotels on 2nd road under 800b but they dont take email reservations. Try the Sawadee group. Cheap and great location but terrible rooms. Book a nite or 2nd and do a recce.

If you dont mind a little noise , the bar's (along 2nd road) guest room have great deals. And if you dont mind location , Soi Baukow also have great bargins. Even Soi Diamond has 500B guest rooms above the Swiss resturant.

I like Apex coz the location and price but the place doesnt even have a website. I normally go without reservations and book when I am there.

Sorry , just too many for me to mention. Pattaya bar areas is about the size of Clementi or 10 times of Patong!
Thanks for the info.
Will try to post FR after my Jan trip.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
LB???? LadyBoy????
Got such thing as ladyboy friendly meh????
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 01-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
LB???? LadyBoy????
ANYTHING can happen in Pattaya!
Old 01-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

Those that can book by email are smart and are usually around 1000B. Plenty of hotels on 2nd road under 800b but they dont take email reservations. Try the Sawadee group. Cheap and great location but terrible rooms. Book a nite or 2nd and do a recce.

If you dont mind a little noise , the bar's (along 2nd road) guest room have great deals. And if you dont mind location , Soi Baukow also have great bargins. Even Soi Diamond has 500B guest rooms above the Swiss resturant.

I like Apex coz the location and price but the place doesnt even have a website. I normally go without reservations and book when I am there.

Sorry , just too many for me to mention. Pattaya bar areas is about the size of Clementi or 10 times of Patong!

question...is it cheaper to book by email or cheaper to go there book? go there book will danger of not getting rooms high?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 01-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thais do things their way ;which means they do things with no logic. Sometimes they will have prices even higher on the website then walk-in!

There are so many rooms in Pattaya that you need not worry about having no place to sleep. I've gone into Pattaya with no reservations on peak season (23rd Dec) a few years ago and found a room within 20mins of walking around.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Quote:
ANYTHING can happen in Pattaya!
5555555 ....Ahteck ... true true !! Actually anything WILL happen in Pattaya .... it's just keeping one's mind open to the endless possibilities ....

Just finished my trip there. Now at the airport on the way back....

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 01-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
Doggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud ofDoggiestyle has much to be proud of

Ya, agree with Ahteck ... no need advance booking la ... just touch down. then get to pattaya ... then look around....

I stayed at Sabai resort this time for THB 1500 (low season) becoos they have another pool with chalet style apartments at the back on the hotel. Secluded from the rest of the hotel... good for late nite skinny dipping (of course tip the nite watchmen beforehand) ....

Returning favour Lists: Ah Hia, beary, Royster79
Old 02-11-2008, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
LB???? LadyBoy????
Yeah he mean the ladyboys are very friendly wan......
U like ?
They will lub u long time !!
Old 17-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lanky233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm thinking of visiting Pattaya - is it a place that you can go alone? How is it compared to Hadyai?

If anyone here is living in Pattaya or also thinking of going there say next week (last week of Nov), can give me a PM? Can negotiate a 'tour guide' fee =) perhaps meals on me?
Old 18-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanky233 View Post
I'm thinking of visiting Pattaya - is it a place that you can go alone? How is it compared to Hadyai?

If anyone here is living in Pattaya or also thinking of going there say next week (last week of Nov), can give me a PM? Can negotiate a 'tour guide' fee =) perhaps meals on me?
Read up on the thread - still very relevent info..................
Old 18-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurame View Post
VC hotel charges 950 wif breakast n is situated abt 5 mins walk from Walking Street, nice clean pool too, the rooms to me were actually quite clean compared to other hotels at tis price.

Anyone can advise whether VC Hotel is guest-friendly too?

If not, which hotel is similar?

budget 1000~1200
walking dist to walking street
walking dist to beach
relatively clean like Palazzo hotel and toilets with bathtub (if have swimming pool better still?)
Old 18-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

anyone stay at Diamond Beach Hotel before? good?

Pattaya Hotel - Diamond Beach Hotel located on South Pattaya at "Walking Street" with Shopping Entertainment in Pattaya
Old 18-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Not 100% sure but I think VC is guest friendly. Diamond should be too but both hotels are just behind Walking street ; away from the beach side. This is the arab area ; not sure you'll enjoy it with the smell and atmosphere.

Newcomers should book a hotel like Lek coz its central. On your door steps is Soi Diana and on the North is soi 6,8,9 and on the South is Walking Street

N.Eagle - From what I am see from your past posts ; you seem a regular traveller so should be quite open to new places. Take my advise , book a hotel for a day or 2 and take a walk round town. Walking street is for the agogos ; but there are plenty of other places to find gems - 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro. Whole place is like Geylang lor1 to Geyland Serai ; and even more openly displaying their wares for sale!

I see your dates are around X'mas? Try to hit Xmas day around 3pm to TQ1 Agogo on beach road ; just after Mike's Shopping Ctr. Its the only day of the year where they will have millions of small foam balls to give the false snow impression. The girls love it and if they sit down on the floor , they'll get lost in it! The atmosphere is fantastic. Very falang crowd but great rock music - ACDC , G&N , Budgie etc.

If you go with a open mind , come back and look me in the eye and say you dont like Pattaya , i will buy a beer at Golden Mile!
Old 19-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not 100% sure but I think VC is guest friendly. Diamond should be too but both hotels are just behind Walking street ; away from the beach side. This is the arab area ; not sure you'll enjoy it with the smell and atmosphere.

Newcomers should book a hotel like Lek coz its central. On your door steps is Soi Diana and on the North is soi 6,8,9 and on the South is Walking Street

N.Eagle - From what I am see from your past posts ; you seem a regular traveller so should be quite open to new places. Take my advise , book a hotel for a day or 2 and take a walk round town. Walking street is for the agogos ; but there are plenty of other places to find gems - 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro. Whole place is like Geylang lor1 to Geyland Serai ; and even more openly displaying their wares for sale!

I see your dates are around X'mas? Try to hit Xmas day around 3pm to TQ1 Agogo on beach road ; just after Mike's Shopping Ctr. Its the only day of the year where they will have millions of small foam balls to give the false snow impression. The girls love it and if they sit down on the floor , they'll get lost in it! The atmosphere is fantastic. Very falang crowd but great rock music - ACDC , G&N , Budgie etc.

If you go with a open mind , come back and look me in the eye and say you dont like Pattaya , i will buy a beer at Golden Mile!
Tks very much Bro ahteck, i will survey the hotels at 2nd road , Soi Baukow , 3rd road as well as Soi Hock , Pat , Kow and Pattayaland 1,2,3 and also Soi Diana and Soi LK Metro.

Btw i would only be going on 25~27/Dec which falls on Thur n Fri (2Nites), still have foam balls by then? I also hear tat on Sat only they have foam parties in beaches wan ah?

u mentioned walking st is for agogos and there r plenty of other places to find gems, what kind of places and gems do u mean? or the other places also asame agogo but more ulu so can find those rare un-cut gems prettier than those found at Walking Street ah?

oh btw, also where can i see nipple-stickled coyotes in Pattaya, saw a couple of videos on youtube, seems like a club not agogo, is it a special club with normal routine tat the girls dances halk-naked or only on special events/promotion/anniversary you can only find those kind of performances? i didnt see these types of dancers when i was at StarDice last time leh
Old 19-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lanky233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Ah Teck for your response... I have gone through this thread a few times, as well as the info in whorist.com and worldsexguide.

... and I've decided to give Pattaya a try ... if I don't like it after a couple of days then I'll go to BKK even though it's more expensive.

Just a couple of questions for those who are experienced enough to advise -
(i) do you think it's safe to travel in Pattaya alone, and

(ii) what's the general quality of girls compared to BKK (I don't mind dark-skinned)

Really appreciate your advice! I will post a FR on my tour next week when I come back! If anyone is in Pattaya later part of next week, I would really like to roam together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1