The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidefan View Post
youre located centrally, i think most foreign friendly massage joint nearest to you is neko at de la thanh
Do you have any recommandation where to stay and things to do if going with gf. Total 2 people. Any advise on shopping places etc?
Old 14-02-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
hidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Do you have any recommandation where to stay and things to do if going with gf. Total 2 people. Any advise on shopping places etc?
not much to do except makan,let me know what youre into i can suggest
Old 15-02-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not much to do except makan,let me know what youre into i can suggest
We are more into sight seeing and trekking. Some spa or eating places will be nice. What food to eat. I think there is one very famous eatery where the Obama and that dead chef visited?
Old 15-02-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
We are more into sight seeing and trekking. Some spa or eating places will be nice. What food to eat. I think there is one very famous eatery where the Obama and that dead chef visited?
take short trip to tam dao for short trek. that obama place sucks, got to 41 cua dong for an arguably better bun cha

Last edited by hidefan; 15-02-2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old 17-02-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro which hotel? CannPM
Old 19-02-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 20
dancetoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi SGP bros.

Just tried Neko massage at OCD building. First time there.

Seems like even with all the prices upfront, there are still ways they will short-change or cheat you.

Went at 4pm. Order the King room 90 minutes. 950k + tip 950k.
Chose a girl, japanese tattoo on left shoulder.
Ask me to do sanua. Alone 10 minutes.
shower with me in big tube. at most 10 minutes.
Ask if i want 2 girls. I said no need.
Ask if i want 2 shots. tried to make me cum in tub. No way. Not so easy. Keep insisting to make me cum early. Told her no.
Go onto bed, immediately tried BBBJ and HJ. after 5 minutes, told her no, can start massage me.
Nuru gel Massage 15 minutes. Just some pressing and slapping of back.
Super lousy.
Turn over... BBBG and HJ. Done.
Then she lie next to me. I shut eye a bit. then she ask me go shower.
I am out at the counter at 4.50pm.

The guy at the counter mentioned I need to pay full 1900k. I said no.
He mentioned KING room minimum 1.5hr. Say can go back in for the rest of 30 minutes. Then what the girl doing???? She is trying to be lazy.

Things might turn really ugly, but luckily, there are constant stream of customers going out, coming in. So they know there is a commotion going on.
In the end, paid for room for 1.5h, and tip for gal at 1h.
Left...

Rubbish service standard. They have tons of 1 timer foreign customer. So I dont think they care. The girl mentioned the customer here are mainly foreigner and they have about 20 girls on the premise.

Go at your own risk.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
youre located centrally, i think most foreign friendly massage joint nearest to you is neko at de la thanh
Thank you pal.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
Thank you pal.
like above post mentioned, neko doesnt exactly have good service, very hit or miss.

generally rule of massage parlors in hanoi is to message page to book your girl in advance. they will send you picture and price list.

once enter room, please mention the time, this will let the girl know youre time tracking.

if can speak vietnamese best la, but if not please message massage parlor fb page in advance to get more info and time track
Old 21-02-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, can pm contact
Old 27-02-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Going Hanoi soon. Will be going Hanoi, Halong and Nin Binh and back Hanoi. Staying a night in each of these places. Can any bros recommend what is there to do or interesting places to visit. Particularly Halong and Nin Binh. Decided to stay over there for the night after the cruise and tour of Trang An and Mua cave. However, dunno what to do there for the night then.
Old 28-02-2023, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Going Hanoi soon. Will be going Hanoi, Halong and Nin Binh and back Hanoi. Staying a night in each of these places. Can any bros recommend what is there to do or interesting places to visit. Particularly Halong and Nin Binh. Decided to stay over there for the night after the cruise and tour of Trang An and Mua cave. However, dunno what to do there for the night then.
I dun think you want to do anything after all these traveling...you will be so tired and just wanted to sleep...staying one night never enough to do much more than rest...

Not that there is much cheonging places in those places except Hanoi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-02-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I dun think you want to do anything after all these traveling...you will be so tired and just wanted to sleep...staying one night never enough to do much more than rest...

Not that there is much cheonging places in those places except Hanoi...
Ok. At these places are there anything that must eat or special view to see or places to do at night? Normal activities.
Old 28-02-2023, 05:58 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok. At these places are there anything that must eat or special view to see or places to do at night? Normal activities.
Halong surely eat seafoods and shellfish...depends on where you stay overnight in halong prices may differ...Halong City maybe tourists prices...if you stay in local halong places then prices will be local...

As for Ninh Binh, I had not been there becos after research decided not worth to go so far just to see plains of padi fields and waterfall...so no recommendation what to eat...

As for Hanoi, can get usual food found in hcm...unless you want to go for bun cha which Obama ate when he visited...I am not a fan of bun cha..

Old 28-02-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Just morning today

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/tr...28%2F02%2F2023

Old 28-02-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ktv recommendations in hanoi where girls can touch and/or strip ? After government restrict and close ktv.. seems so hard to find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1