The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 01-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Just went there and walk walk. Met up with the regulars ladies and chit chat.

There a new Thai same row as Linda. My sources say her traditional massage is very good so something for massage lovers to take note. Pls note...I also hearsay bcos I not really massage lover..

However found a new gem.. IMO. Definitely a senior milf..late 40s at least. Used to be at HC. Looks very average and Small B cup but service level up one. Of cos rates also up one. HJ $62 ($12 for lady boss)
FJ $100... (never try)

Yet I really like her service. Very slow and gentle...more like your mistress. While she hj you she will either lick your nips or kiss your neck. She will also let u Raba while asking you to tease her boobs. All in to me a very sensual experience. Worth the $60 (me dun have $2).

Going to protect this for a while. Old birds to JS just go walk walk. You will know who are the new ones. Her working hours afternoon 1pm onwards to closing.

For those who want more info can PM me but pls dun ask me for contact bcos I will not give. Only will give direction to her shop and her name. Pls note that I will reply only at my discretion. Those that post FR here sure will get my reply..
Old 01-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

The ex SaSa spa at level 2 has reopened. I think that fake boobs GM has been released from prison if u know what i talking about...... lol
Old 01-05-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential

yes, but she look change alot
Old 02-05-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
takashi33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows who is the gilf sitting outside the shop in front of the lift lobby? She’s plump with shoulder length hair n thick lips and big boobs.. she used to have a unit along the food shop... Any bros tried her??
Old 02-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Just went there and walk walk. Met up with the regulars ladies and chit chat.

There a new Thai same row as Linda. My sources say her traditional massage is very good so something for massage lovers to take note. Pls note...I also hearsay bcos I not really massage lover..

However found a new gem.. IMO. Definitely a senior milf..late 40s at least. Used to be at HC. Looks very average and Small B cup but service level up one. Of cos rates also up one. HJ $62 ($12 for lady boss)
FJ $100... (never try)

Yet I really like her service. Very slow and gentle...more like your mistress. While she hj you she will either lick your nips or kiss your neck. She will also let u Raba while asking you to tease her boobs. All in to me a very sensual experience. Worth the $60 (me dun have $2).

Going to protect this for a while. Old birds to JS just go walk walk. You will know who are the new ones. Her working hours afternoon 1pm onwards to closing.

For those who want more info can PM me but pls dun ask me for contact bcos I will not give. Only will give direction to her shop and her name. Pls note that I will reply only at my discretion. Those that post FR here sure will get my reply..
$60 is very budget friendly, not into FJ only HJ and BJ so that's right up my alley

ups you 51 good sharing. Shadow_warrior
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-05-2018, 12:00 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi33 View Post
if you have been 4th floor many years, then u confirm would have seen Linda.

She is Thai, small size, A cup, above average service and her own owo..if door closed means with customer.

Use the escalator to 4th floor, walk towards the lift and turn left at the first turn. Walk towards the doors that lead to the stairs and carpark. Linda's unit is one of the 2 along that lane. If still cannot find, then bo pian loh..

One hint, if u meet any ladies that approach and talk to you, confirm 100% that is NOT Linda..

Refer to the previous page n u see this.. hope this helps..
ups you 51. Shadow_warrior
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Had Angie a couple of nights back. Very accommodating and friendly. When massaging, she asked me what part of my back needed a massage and she massaged it well. After the massage, and it was pretty good, she asked me to turn over and asked me what service did I want. I went for an FJ. She capped me and we had a good one. Her little moans were quite a turn on.

Boobs: 7/10 (nice boobs)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and well maintained)
Massage: 7/10 (very accommodating)
FJ: 8/10
RTF : YES!!!
Old 02-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Have quite a few bros asking me about Angie after my humble FR. If you want to know who she is, there are a lot of descriptions about about her in this forum thread. Hard to miss. Do a search. Have fun!
Old 03-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mike222 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Linda more power,
Old 04-05-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Some motherfuckers here wanted me to share her exact unit and exact description of her, despite me telling them that the details are in various posts here. How I know you are not AV? And just because I don't share such details, you motherfuckers zap. Get a life you morons, especially that fucker who did this.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

You no need to find Angie one... she will auto find you..

Why? You go and think why she got so much time to walk here walk there to find customer lo...
Old 04-05-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Had Angie a couple of nights back. Very accommodating and friendly. When massaging, she asked me what part of my back needed a massage and she massaged it well. After the massage, and it was pretty good, she asked me to turn over and asked me what service did I want. I went for an FJ. She capped me and we had a good one. Her little moans were quite a turn on.

Boobs: 7/10 (nice boobs)
Body: 7/10 (Slim and well maintained)
Massage: 7/10 (very accommodating)
FJ: 8/10
RTF : YES!!!
Wow...you gave quite high ratings for Angie. Must have really enjoyed your session.

Good to know that you will RTF. She will need your support.

Btw did she share with you anything about the rest of the 4th floor ladies? She is noted for sharing about what the other ladies do to steal her regulars. If have not then likely your next session you will get to hear..
Old 04-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
You no need to find Angie one... she will auto find you..

Why? You go and think why she got so much time to walk here walk there to find customer lo...
Hahaha...I like your hint..

Not sure if all understand what you mean..
Old 04-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Hahaha...I like your hint..

Not sure if all understand what you mean..
I dun want to say so much la.. wait kenna zap by her supporter.. let them go find out her pattern themselves lo…

Those of you that want to know who is Angie or want to try her…

1) take escalator to 4 floor.. dun take lift
2) escalator reach liao you u-turn and walk straight.. straight ah dun turn here turn there..
3) by now confirm got people ask you want to massage anot. 60% the 1st one is Angie.. if not, 85% the next one that ask you is her… she damn free one.. not like linda.. only hear name cannot see her one...
Old 04-05-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

To the bros who up my points, thank you. You fellas rock, unlike the bloody coward who dare not own up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1