The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 11-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedGuy View Post
Yesterday cannot tahan went down to hunt for Golf saw Connie she waved at me immediately go inside her shop. Faster take off my shorts and she already started groping at my underwear . Damn make me so horny she immediately bend down and smell my cock and started sucking it hard and furious . I then succumbed to her bj and almost cummed into her mouth. I stopped her and lie her down and started to sniff her pussy through her sexy g string and stocking . Cannot tahan already immediately stuff my dick inside raw and after a few pumps I cummed into her hot pussy . Wah seebey song. Rested a while she started to stroke my dick I couldn’t get a full erection after the first shot. She requested me to bend doggy while she ate my ass and I had a nice view of her behind me licking and tasting my smelly anus which I didn’t wash. Later when I hard do pump her doggy fast and furious and unload second time raw into her pussy . I was shagged offered a can of coke and paid her 100 and left. Really Budget bang
Really big salute to you bro . Raw a GILF CB during CB . Power !
Old 11-04-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I have had Connie a few times but I would not dare go raw. I always used a condom. These ladies do not go for mandatory checkup and you do not know what STD they are carrying.

My advice is to go for a checkup. Yes, small head can take over big head sometimes but really, we need to protect ourselves.
Ya she allows raw and love to feel hot cum in her pussy she claimed that

please see this thread for his clone zapping
https://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=1115
Old 11-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
limhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to beholdlimhk75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yesterday cannot tahan went down to hunt for Golf saw Connie she waved at me immediately go inside her shop. Faster take off my shorts and she already started groping at my underwear . Damn make me so horny she immediately bend down and smell my cock and started sucking it hard and furious . I then succumbed to her bj and almost cummed into her mouth. I stopped her and lie her down and started to sniff her pussy through her sexy g string and stocking . Cannot tahan already immediately stuff my dick inside raw and after a few pumps I cummed into her hot pussy . Wah seebey song. Rested a while she started to stroke my dick I couldn’t get a full erection after the first shot. She requested me to bend doggy while she ate my ass and I had a nice view of her behind me licking and tasting my smelly anus which I didn’t wash. Later when I hard do pump her doggy fast and furious and unload second time raw into her pussy . I was shagged offered a can of coke and paid her 100 and left. Really Budget bang
Is this Connie previously worked in Hougang de Sauna at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre?
Old 11-04-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

WorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of lightWorriedGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Is this Connie previously worked in Hougang de Sauna at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre?
Yes that smooth skin round ass whore. Still good to fuck when doggy . Her round ass and gstring makes me cock stand again after thinking about it

Old 11-04-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes that smooth skin round ass whore. Still good to fuck when doggy . Her round ass and gstring makes me cock stand again after thinking about it
How old is she
Old 11-04-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
How old is she
Late 40? I Guess or maybe older

Old 11-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where to look for connie ? I am right here at JSP now..went up lvl 4, saw a small unit, door shut closed but with a dirty safety boots and a pair of pink colour slipper outside. No pad lock on the door.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lvl 5,4 3 all no one around.
Old 11-04-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
I know she used to work at Mikado in USSC
Old 11-04-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I know she used to work at Mikado in USSC
Ya and shut down and she moved to jsp ever since. U should know she is commando also

Old 11-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Where to look for connie ? I am right here at JSP now..went up lvl 4, saw a small unit, door shut closed but with a dirty safety boots and a pair of pink colour slipper outside. No pad lock on the door.
Her place is near the karaoke joint near the second entrance to the carpark
Old 11-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Late 40? I Guess or maybe older
Probably late 50s
Old 11-04-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Just went and see no sight of anyone . How do Connie look like ?
Old 11-04-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Bro, all not open now. Try weekdays.
Old 11-04-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dude, i honestly dgaf if u did raw or what. but u do know that u juz revealed that the ml was conducting non-essential business in public, and there are moles here on sbf? u may have gotten away with not being caught by govt agencies, but now you’ve put that lady in big trouble if she isn’t already aware abt consequence of doing non-essential business in public during this period, and is still doing business right now? u are one stupid mother fcker for even writing that fr, u know that?

u either be discreet and keep your actions to yourself during this period, or stay at home u idiot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1