The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
bro, pai seh la... i got no business in jakarta... how to go le???

danok good ma.... no one know... line still the same....

wanna relax liao.... wanna rest for 2 months before go to bkk... keke... you dont ajak me to ok in sept ok..... keke
Tiu..

I first day know u meh?? u can stop??..

1 call from any puying.. ur kuku will lead u to Danok liao

BTW.. u got business in Bangkok meh?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 21-08-2008, 09:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Tiu..

I first day know u meh?? u can stop??..

1 call from any puying.. ur kuku will lead u to Danok liao

BTW.. u got business in Bangkok meh?
please la. I can one. You know me not deep enough lo keke.

Going to have business in bkk. Wish me good luck.
Old 22-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
of course la.... all ppl in model club know us one, sure got spy one la. tiu.... but the spy in model dont know my barberry gal and hello bkk gal... keke... so still save la.....

Tiu... u famous all over danok ler, not just club model, helo bkk n bar berry la
Old 22-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
Tiu... u famous all over danok ler, not just club model, helo bkk n bar berry la
Yaya.. TIU him more..

Always pretend to be humble.. PAN CHU SEK LOU FU

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 22-08-2008, 01:43 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Yaya.. TIU him more..

Always pretend to be humble.. PAN CHU SEK LOU FU
Tiu, me start Cheong since march this year. Still newbie la.
Old 22-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tiu u back.. U started with Futaba for ur virgin trip early last year hor..

muahahahahahahaha

Old 22-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
bro no point for you to defend yourself liao ... nothing can change that now ...,

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 24-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jeff84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was planning to go on danok 31.8.08....but dunwan to stay overniht...
what can do if i going on morning...any suggestion..except massage...
there hav papaya farm bor..
Old 24-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BroAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
bro no point for you to defend yourself liao ... nothing can change that now ...,
Although he started late, but he went through very intensive training at danok, he has been visiting there at least twice a week. Thus make him a guru now. Remember the old saying, practices make perfect. In another words, he is a qualified perfect cheongster now. Danok has granted him a Bachelor of CHEONG majoring in PUYING.

So Professor, when is your next lecture session. Please send out reminder to all the students who are under your supervision. Thank you.
Old 24-08-2008, 07:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroAA View Post
Although he started late, but he went through very intensive training at danok, he has been visiting there at least twice a week. Thus make him a guru now. Remember the old saying, practices make perfect. In another words, he is a qualified perfect cheongster now. Danok has granted him a Bachelor of CHEONG majoring in PUYING.

So Professor, when is your next lecture session. Please send out reminder to all the students who are under your supervision. Thank you.
wah.... bro... not twice a week la... it's almost once every 2 weeks. All the sifus very helpful... really learn alot when outing with them... keke...
Old 24-08-2008, 10:40 PM
SamSter

My FR on 22th Aug 2008

Reached Danok around 930am morning together with grand sifu etc88. Grand sifu the_saint already waiting for us at the porridge food store road side near oscar hotel. According to grand sifu, 9am is best time to have breakfast at roadside because can see alot of massage ladies walk pass, also FL back from work. keke... Good experience... but if let say you dont want to let your puyings know you in danok, better dont have breakfast there at that time frame... keke...

After breakfast, i went to my puying's room nearby while grand sifus has their own program too. keke. reached my puying's room, as usual she was still sleeping, normally she sleep till 3pm one. not surprise as they sleep early morning one. sometime really pity them... :P Me also few night never have good sleep liao. straight away change to short and jump on the bed liao. hug hug and kiss kiss before sleep. Woke up around 1pm by bro acidtest call and they are reaching soon. so dress up and head to our favorite chicken rice shop. Ordered chicken rice for 2 and a bowl of bitter melon soup (Highly recommend). Grand sifu the_saint join us 10mins later. It was a raining day, saw bro acidtest and kammou passed by. Due to whole body wet, they decided to check in hotel and take bath first. Me check in hotel after lunch and left my puying inside the room since she still want to sleep.

Had farm tour near oliver area, no one catch our eyes. Then head to satit massaga, also no one keen on massage there. After than we went mutiara spa to see see look look. Finally few bros decided to try luck there. Me and another few bro head to spider to have a drinks. Reached spider around 5pm. Only few customer. Ordered big bottle beer (get 5 free 1) at RM60. Gal started flying in, all kena rejected as really no one catch or eyes. My target gal also not there, sian abit. Left around 630pm after finished the beer. Called up my gal and she already back to her room to get chance. So me left the gang and went to my gal's room. After my puying get change and make up. we head back to my hotel to have rest and take bath. Received a call from taiko TMC saying that meeting at chicken rice store at 8pm. So quickly take bath and get change. Hug and kiss my puying awhile and wish her good luck in working. :P...

Headed to chicken rice store. We have great grand sifu Thai_Traveller, grand sifu the_saint, grand sifu TMC and heavenly king Acidtest. Glad that they are here, so can learn few more trick from them. keke...

After dinner, i head to new shalala to join another gang while grand sifus back to hotel to take bath. Stepped in new shalala, already 3 months never step in there since may till now. Nothing much different except less customer and puyings. sigh... saw a few bikini dancer dancing on the stage. recognized 2 of them. still quite chio le. haha... Meet up with my gang and start partying there. Rejected puyings that came to me as not interested on them, furthermore already got gal liao. Dont want to spend extra money la. keke... Out of sudden a puying hug me from behind, it was one of the bikini dancer. I recognized her as one of my bro did tackle her before and couldnt able to get her. So i dont think i can too la. Initially wanted to reject her but before i wanted to speak out she took my hand and put on her waist. wow, super solid waist without any fat. tiu forget to reject her liao, and lan lan buy her lady drink lo. raba-raba her abit, really super solid body figure. Chit chat with her a while, apparently she only speak thai and very little english. Was trying hard to chat with her in thai with my broken thai, really sweat le... tiu... Told her that i am leaving soon for club model as friend coming. She act sad and ask me to stay, but i refused la, bo kangtao one :P. Then asked for her phone number and promise to call her later to go paragon. left New shalala about 10pm.

Reached Club model. wow, still prefer to go club model as know almost all the mamasan, manager, waitress and coyote liao. Feel like at home... haha... saw sifus already started partying. Puyings were surrounding them... power lo... sigh, nothing left for me liao.... As usual, no gal come to me in club model except a coyote.. As usual i bought her drink and hang her 1 flower, that's all. These gal also thai speaking only. Communication is a problem la. Got her phone number quite sometime back but seldom call her also as dont know what to say la, my thai really sucks lo.. haha..

As promised to my gal in barberry, left club model at 12pm and head for barberry to support her. surprisingly, quite crowded in barberry. Join in bro kammou's gang and started partying. Rejected all puyings that came to near me. No choice la, my gal there, can not "tao chiak" in her territory la. She know everyone in barberry, later didi kena chop off lo. :P . 10 mins later, my gal came to me. i gave her a big hug and kiss. happy lo.... But she left me 10mins later and back to her customer. No choice la, she also need to work to get money, i can not keep her for myself la, i am not rich too... keke... But off and on she came to give me big hug la.... keke

Left barberry again for model club. It was already 1am liao. shake la... abit drunk already. haha... hang inside model club till it close. Some brother managed to get gal, some no. Normal la. keke.. Head to barberry again to fetch my gal. On the way to barberry, met the new shalala gal again, she ask why never call her to go paragon. She said she was waiting for my call. haha.. tot she just say say only. She asked me to give her miss call on the spot in order to save my number then left. Reached barberry, my gal was already waiting for me at the entrance. After than we went for supper at the porridge store roadside with grand sifus... keke... Sifus were drunk liao.. haha.. TCSS in the porridge store and viewing puying pictures taken in the club... interesting.. haha..

Back to hotel after supper, it was already 3am in the morning liao. drunk and sleepy... Take bath together with my gal and had a session. During the session, the new shalala gal called me again, tiu, never pick up her phone la since my gal with me. so will save it for next visit la. keke. Then knocked down and slept like pig..... haha... Woke up next morning around 9am and had another session before breakfast. :P

Meet up with grand sifu aroymakmak and ah yau for TT. Then back to malaysia with grand sifu the_saint. what a nice trip...... next trip target will be the new shalala gal liao... keke... Sorry for the lengthy FR. pai seh la....
Old 25-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

you are the MAN ..., i also cant write FR like you do ...,

Old 25-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff84 View Post
i was planning to go on danok 31.8.08....but dunwan to stay overniht...
what can do if i going on morning...any suggestion..except massage...
there hav papaya farm bor..
yes they have .., you just need to bring enough money k

Old 25-08-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

no wonder u r PRINCE OF THAILAND. wat a gd FR.
Old 25-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

short FR

reach Danok on 22 August morning, saw bro Holymann on his way out. call up my friends in Danok so breakfast. was sitting near to Oscar food area, saw ML caming in for work and FL going back home .., nice scene.

check in hotel at about 12pm, take a shower and head over to Oscar. took an ML back to room for massage, when half way..., someone call her and she say she have to go, she told me this session FOC, we exchange phone no and she leave. i call up for another session. the static below :

name : Wind
overall : 7.5
extra : yes and very accomodating

rested for the nite as tomolo all the geng will be here. but never eat pak gor la .., got a ML for overnite. the static below :

name : Jen
overall : 7.0
extra : not a good as i expected. WNR

wake up tomolo morning, waited for bro holymann return with bro etct88. have breakfast at our usual place again. after breakfast we split off as everyone have thier own personal agenda ..

i when back to Oscar again ..., to suvey some new ML. saw a fews and took down thier no already. quite tired and wanted to stay fresh today, so i when for an oil massage this round. the static below :

name : Fan
overall : 8.0
extra : she really got one very smooth and skillful hand(will wan to try her next time in my room)

afternoon, when to Spider with some of the geng while waiting for my younger bro to arrive. later we all have dinner at ikan panggang area with the rest of the geng. head over to Model Club after dinner.

was crownded with puying and customer. less then 10mins, i was hit by one of the dancer .. started kiss and etc. shit .. too fast and to fury ler..., i have not warm up my engine ler that nite got to know a few news puying ..., planning to revisit them again very soon. was drunk and when back hotel and sleep thru until bro TMC wake me up for breakfast ...

after breakfast, pack and go back with bro holymannn.

i would say this trips is tired but go back very happy lor

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1