The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Keke..

U very efficient le.. me cannot join u le.. going Kimchi Land.

I try to join that Danok Prince ( Holymann this Friday). A bit scared also, he threaten to Diu my SIFAT
cipet. If you don't come I ask bangla to tiu your sifat in penang. Keke
Old 02-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
raymondlim346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I heard local taiko said that maybe starting from 6-8th june,there will be a police big scale checking.so brother all becareful don't take drugs and no booking myamar girls,coz they don't have ic and passport.Drugs prohibited in Thai,very jialat if caught with drugs in Thai.A lot of Myamar girls like to take drugs.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Danok food are quite expensive compare with Seremban.I found out only some places prices are reasonable,there a steamboat and Klang Bak kut teh near paragon disco and Ta He chinese restaurant right hand side of the main road.Other places taking mean,sure u kena cut throat.Many Restaurant there are Black Shop.Becareful.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

If u guys wana stay for 1 month in Danok,the best is rent a room upstair shop lots.I rent a room for my girl near paragon disco,RM 350 per month with air-con and TV(large space).there also have rm 200 room but with fan only no tv.All these room including toilet.if u stay oscar hotel 1 day RM 65 x 7 days = rm 455,I was thinking so many brother alway want to go Danok ,why don't u guys share share rent an apartment room there.wakakaka
Old 02-06-2008, 03:36 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondlim346 View Post
I heard local taiko said that maybe starting from 6-8th june,there will be a police big scale checking.so brother all becareful don't take drugs and no booking myamar girls,coz they don't have ic and passport.Drugs prohibited in Thai,very jialat if caught with drugs in Thai.A lot of Myamar girls like to take drugs.
Bro, is your info really true? Regarding the raid? I am thinking to bonk my ml le this trip. She is myanmese and got no valid passport. Hmmm, better look for tomyam then. Thank for the info
Old 02-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Raymond, thanks for the info. Does this apply to Loatian gal? I going this weekend to spend time with her.... now a bit scare. Better not to go this weekend, then? your advise?

Otherwise, have to spend dry weekend in Pg......
Old 02-06-2008, 05:25 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro Raymond, thanks for the info. Does this apply to Loatian gal? I going this weekend to spend time with her.... now a bit scare. Better not to go this weekend, then? your advise?

Walao. You can call me out for tt ma, why dry le. Keke
Old 02-06-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Bro, is your info really true? Regarding the raid? I am thinking to bonk my ml le this trip. She is myanmese and got no valid passport. Hmmm, better look for tomyam then. Thank for the info
Wah.. ur girl Myanmarese ah.. kekeke

Khinmalabar

Which part of Myanmar she from?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 02-06-2008, 05:48 PM
SamSter

Quote:

Khinmalabar

not yet eat la. Just got to know her last trip nia. This trip wanna on her already keke. You eating kimchi now ah?
Old 02-06-2008, 05:56 PM
SamSter

Quote:
If u guys wana stay for 1 month in Danok,the best is rent a room upstair shop lots.I rent a room for my girl near paragon disco,RM 350 per month with air-con and TV(large space).there also have rm 200 room but with fan only no tv.All these room including toilet.if u stay oscar hotel 1 day RM 65 x 7 days = rm 455,I was thinking so many brother alway want to go Danok ,why don't u guys share share rent an apartment room there.wakakaka
actually I am thinking of renting a room too. But me only go there once a month and the most twice a month. Still not worth renting la. Furthermore I got no galgal. Why let the room empty me. Again I wish to look for diff gal everytime I go danok. So better don't rent room. Else susah lo if few gals come at the same time. Keke
Old 03-06-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
you are welcome.Hear the local taiko said ,shop that provide prostitutes have to pay the local policemans rm 1500 per month for protection fees but still wana take some gals as example when have operation.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Khinmalabar

The local Myanmanese are buy from the local prostitute shop boss,1 person cost about RM 8k - 10k.And how they get the gals from myanmar to thailand,this i really no idea,they didn't tell me about that.And Myanmar country have a very strict law,every year the govement will go each family to check out the family members as registered in the record.Less member then will be kena jail or maybe fine.So,they local taiko very li hai,can bring myanmar gals to thailand without any documents.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post

The taiko said 6th-8th will have police operation,I can't 1005 cfm u when the police will spot check,better 6th-20th don't go lar for safety,coz i am not the police,rite?Dry 2-3 weeks lor,wakakaaka.For ur own good.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
actually I am thinking of renting a room too. But me only go there once a month and the most twice a month. Still not worth renting la. Furthermore I got no galgal. Why let the room empty me. Again I wish to look for diff gal everytime I go danok. So better don't rent room. Else susah lo if few gals come at the same time. Keke
u really have so many gal gal,lolxxx.I mean u have so many brother here,all alway go danok maybe 1-3 brothers that often go danok ,can share share rent,u in he out,he in u out lor.wakakaka.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:00 AM
Samster

brother becareful of being cut throat by the OKT,this okt name is Ah Oh,phone number thai 0856286863 msia 016-4826775, this is a very cb okt,he alway at stit hotel area.Beware kana con.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1