The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow u got so many things on your first visit? That’s good.
ZY never offered to let me paint and I didn’t ask, but the way she position I reckon she wasn’t keen for that, maybe I also not her vegetable.
She’s cute and good but also I think she also not my vegetable, not sure why just the chemistry not there I guess.
Maybe people handsome mah...

He write and see if people believe...

Take it with a pinch of salt.. don't feel imbalance..

Maybe just to stir some publicity for fear of forgotten lah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Frenching for both . Achievement unlocked. Hahaha
Salute bro Ah Peng! Super smooth
Old 23-08-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow u got so many things on your first visit? That’s good.
ZY never offered to let me paint and I didn’t ask, but the way she position I reckon she wasn’t keen for that, maybe I also not her vegetable.
She’s cute and good but also I think she also not my vegetable, not sure why just the chemistry not there I guess.
Bro, I think most won't directly "offer" their pussies to be painted.

Most times, you need to ask or gently seduce them from North to South.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hey bros any recommendation on ML with good massage with BJ and/or breast fk? TIA!!
Old 23-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
AP because you feel so and largely publicised. Popular but few reached real AP standards.

The non-publicised ones doesn't mean no good, just lesser white knights or ppl visiting them more practical. Man Man gives a very nice personality (when I visited Tian Tian) just haven't tried yet.

End of the day, do your homework. Doesn't mean largely mentioned one is good. Many a times you see the same MR (by same person) over and over again.
I think he is referring to a different Man Man.

The one with Tian Tian is https://sglonelyguy.org/man-man-massage/
Old 23-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Similar to you bah.. I find each RTM with her as enjoyable, if not better, than the previous session..

I hate the process to be robotic and mechanical so I try to read the atmosphere and react accordingly.. Making the ML laugh over a lame/corny joke or a funny reaction is one good way to keep the 'feel good' mood going.. Sometimes you gotta take the initiative on this aspect..

YMMV, as usual..
She has a nice personality and it takes time to build up rapport or chemistry.
Old 23-08-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/meng-meng-massage/

Has anyone tried this version of meng?
try and let us know
Old 23-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Does it mean that got jog can charge more? Standards of charging getting a bit strange.
Must run half marathon with many followers....lol
Old 23-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

I always think that Frenching is the last line of defence before FJ.
After Cheonging for so Long, other than those who offer, normally MLs almost don’t offer frenching. I’m not so sure about the JS clan SOP but I’m sure they don’t normally offer that
Old 23-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanji View Post
Every mls is for making money, but for Adele is special. She gives me the feeling that she makes money but not greedy. She is very friendly and has a kind heart. This is where she attracts me , and of course her super clean place and first class service "HDLY"
have you taken your medication?
Old 23-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After Cheonging for so Long, other than those who offer, normally MLs almost don’t offer frenching. I’m not so sure about the JS clan SOP but I’m sure they don’t normally offer that
This is up to the individual, and its not as rare/special as you think. In fact I am going to ask the MLs outright about whether they french. Nothing more frustrating than FN, open access everywhere except the mouth
Old 23-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red fanatic View Post
Between Danae and rainbow who is more pretty?
do you have to keep asking such question? The photo on the website not sufficient for you.
Old 23-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
if you have good fingers and tongue that is really the last line of defence.
Old 23-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This is up to the individual, and its not as rare/special as you think. In fact I am going to ask the MLs outright about whether they french. Nothing more frustrating than FN, open access everywhere except the mouth
in China context , frenching is a personal thing but not to WL these days.
I have met WL in china who can let you do anything but frenching
Old 23-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
in China context , frenching is a personal thing but not to WL these days.
I have met WL in china who can let you do anything but frenching
It's the classic tradition of the Asian/Chinese sex worker, but it doesnt mean its rare or unlikely to happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1