The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekloonee View Post
Pretty obvious when the FRs were only for LA Ma soon and RP. These three stables quite obviously related when the format of the post same same.
Not defending the stables but I tend to support them because their price is relatively cheaper (also did hit some landmines with them before) compared to some stables here asking for $250-$300 2 shot. Also their location is way better than some budget hotel in G area. (some times they also use budget hotel in G area.)

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 02-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
FR for Kelly from Club Friday.

OKT was very responsive and polite.

Kelly looks really similar to her photos.

However, thats all the good news there is.

No kissing. No bbbj. Sorry. Didnt even bother to do capped bbbj. Perhaps one stroke then she asked if she can proceed to do FJ.

During FJ, cannot kiss her boobs. Cannot neck her. Cannot kiss her.

I start to get very sian and ask her to just hj me. Heck it.

Then during HJ, no touching of her boobs either.

I almost wanted to leave her room there and then.
Sorry to hear that bro. This kind really fucked up sia. This cannot that cannot then fucking go home lah bitch!!
Old 02-08-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Summer - PoisonLust

OKT: 10/10 steady and efficient. Super friendly like good brother

Location: 9/10 quite convenient beside a MRT station but need to walk about 5mins

Look: 10/10 look exactly like the photos given, with minor blemishes on face but still look really seductive milf

Body: 10/10 smooth and tight skin that sounds super awesome when you spank her solid ass. Boobies are enhanced Ds and need more massage to soften them.

BBBJ: 10/10 super nice and slow with a lot of saliva flowing. So turned on whenever she look upwards while sucking my shaft. Like those innocent girl that has daddy issues. Good tongue actions and able to DT easily.

Frenching: I don’t have the feel to kiss/French today but I’m sure she’s totally on about it.

FJ: 10/10 SOLIDDDDDDDD SESSION!! Her big curvy firm ass is the best for doggy and spanking those puppies turns me on. Great handle to hold while pumping her. She can take very long and hard pumping. You know she’s enjoying the pumping when she’s moaning loudly and clenching bedsheets. Tight and wet pussy that she don’t even need KY gel. Writing this FR makes me hard on when I remember the scene of pumping her real hard.

GFE: 10/10 outstanding GFE level and always checking on me if I’m feeling good, always saying that she will take good care of me.

RTF: 10/10 definitely will return to find her again before she leaves in about a week. Good hardworking solid gem that is hard to find.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=892649

FR Summer PoisonLust

Looks 7/10:
Fair skinned beautiful lady with no tattoos.

Attitude 10/10:
Really very good working attitude. Full marks for service attitude.

Massage: 8/10
Her massage was good. Thanks Bro EZ for recommending her massage. Definitely one of the best massage for FL standard. Got strength and got baby oil. Feel relaxed and powered up for action.

Body 8/10:
Nice slim with slight tummy. Very nice ass for doggy.

Boobs 8/10:
Enhanced but soft big C cups.

BBbj 8/10:
The BBBJ was very wet with nice suction. Good skill of hand and mouth coordination.

Painting 7/10:
Reactive to painting, nice no smell pussy juice.

FJ 8/10:
Tightness of her pussy just right for me. Pussy was already wet from the painting. We did 3 positions, cowgirl, then doggy and missionary. Released my 2nd shot with a power handjob.

GFE 10/10:
Max points for her service attitude and GFE. Really wants you to enjoy the session. Did not watch time and very accommodating.

RTF: Definitely will RTF and highly recommended bros. Hidden gem.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Jasonice is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Thai smile on 11 july
Model: Jenny
OKT: good
(for security reason please do not mention the name of location)
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10 v short
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF: ya why not

Last edited by Jasonice; 02-08-2022 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Wrong
Old 02-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
Eroni is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEroni is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yuki, RP
4pm, 1 August

Decided yesterday morning that I wanted a good value 2 x shot bonk with a chick that could speak reasonable English.
Had seen Noey previously, who certainly met that criteria but decided to branch out and try Yuki.
She certainly did not disappoint.
There was a bit of activity in the hallway with cleaners and I suspect other punters - must be popular place for FL, but Yuki did not care. She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. She was wearing nothing but a towel and she looked gorgeous.
Helped me shower. No shenanigans, but soaped me up well, including the old fella. I could tell that she was planning on going to town on/with me!
Proceeded to lie down on bed. She removed towel. Showed off her hot milf bod. Tummy tat, nice boots, a bit saggy, but overall great shape. Lay down on top of me, started licking my nippples liked they'd never been licked before.
Moved onto BBBJ where she licked everywhere except my cock before finally engulfing my now hard rod.
Plenty of enthusiastic DT, before I had to stop her and return favour with a bit of painting. She didn't want any fingers, but I managed to make her buck and then cum with just my tongue.
She'd already applied condom, so I slipped right onto her in missionary for a nice passionate fuck with plenty of kissing.
It wasn't long before I shot.
She gave a great, very professional massage unlike anything I'd had previously in between shots.
Now I'm an old man, but when she asked if I wanted to try a 2nd shot, she became a woman possessed, solely focused on getting me hard again.
She eventually succeeded. Cap on and after some CG, switched to doggie for a marathon pounding. At one stage I held her arms back and lifted her body off the bed like she was flying - but still attached to my cock. After a while, I'd flattened her on the bed and was still pounding her in a lying position. I could tell by the way she grabbed the sheets and almost whimpered that she was enjoying herself.
I knew I wouldn't have time to cut that way, so resorted to BBBJ and HJ to finish, while she alternated between sucking my nipples and frenching.
Only weird thing was she asked for a tip. I was happy to provide, cos I'd had such a good time, but I was a bit taken aback. I'm not sure whether I would have tipped without her asking, so good on her for asking, I guess.
RTF: absolutely, if I had time. I think she leaves in a couple of days.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Anyone here misses pre covid version of siambus? They used to have big tits to go along with their petite frame. Now it seems the trend is to look like koreans. Slim, fair and flat. I mean if i want that, i can always try east asians. This is so sad.
Same tots too. big tits and cim are rare. Maybe similar like chicken, need to wait for alternative source and let the market rest awhile. Chicken expensive dont eat now.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
FR for Kelly from Club Friday.

OKT was very responsive and polite.

Kelly looks really similar to her photos.

However, thats all the good news there is.

No kissing. No bbbj. Sorry. Didnt even bother to do capped bbbj. Perhaps one stroke then she asked if she can proceed to do FJ.

During FJ, cannot kiss her boobs. Cannot neck her. Cannot kiss her.

I start to get very sian and ask her to just hj me. Heck it.

Then during HJ, no touching of her boobs either.

I almost wanted to leave her room there and then.
May as well watch video and pcc. Avoid landmines and hope u feedback to the okt. Btw curious will anyone ask them to do self art b4 bonk? Lol
Old 02-08-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
furrycatty is Cool - loads of Potential

Jeep - Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=891811&highlight=jeep

Looks very attractive looking looks will grow onto you
Body is slim with no tummy fats
Bbbj quite power at first she tease me with sucking and licking my finger. Little preview.
FJ pumped her so hard she was literally screaming in pleasure. While playing and rubbing her own boobs.
RTF fuckyes.
Old 02-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
polo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypolo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Anyone here misses pre covid version of siambus? They used to have big tits to go along with their petite frame. Now it seems the trend is to look like koreans. Slim, fair and flat. I mean if i want that, i can always try east asians. This is so sad.
Haha I also think the same.

To bros on posts going missing, it has always been the case in Dome 1. After awhile, I learn to read between the lines
Old 02-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
triplesure is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wrong thread
Old 02-08-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SSGEnder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mazda from Lust

Looks : 8/10 pretty face (but maybe is makeup )
Body: 9/10 slim and no fat with shaved pussy
Boobs : 8/10 D cup enhanced
BBBJ: 10/10 wet and deep BJ
GFE : 9/10 very attentive to needs
FJ : 10/10 willing to accomodate to requests
Old 02-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
ech7zen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wawa - FF

Not going to rate as everyone expectation is different

Looks: Same as 1 of the pic one of the bro posted, just without makeup and slight blemishes. Still pretty GND look.

Body: Taller abit than me, stats are accurate, natural B, shaved and some stubs growing back

Room: Cozy, queen bed, normal towel, working aircon

Shower: Small shower area, fast shower, will soap you and play with your 2IC abit

Gal:
Smiley and chatty, understand and speak english.

Slow and sensual BBBJ, wet and occasionally DT, will lick and suck your boss. Provide AR but i declined, not a fan.

Aggressive frencher, reciprocate back with hugging you back like a real gf. Allows painting and fingering and easily wet

Not a time watcher, didnt feel commercial, accommodating to position changes and accompanied with alot of moans.

Offer massage with standard, not piano type and really help alleviate my backache.

Massage was good and not enough time for 2nd shot, asked her to rest and cuddle while chatting with her.

Overall experience: One of the better bonk with massage included at 200/90/2

OKT: Responsive, courteous though i was slightly late due to rain and traffic. 1st time booking and everything was gd

2022 Escapes:

*Personal favourite: Wawa (FF), Jenny (TS), 108 (Fantasia), Sophia (GC), Pop (SA)

Good: Grace (HC), Nelly (Poison)

Ok: Soda (Manison)

Commercial/No Chemistry/Non complete/Heavily PS: Apple (Love affairs), Sky (Empire6969)

*Relates more on overall experience and the gal do seem interested and gd frencher and give a hoot on conversation.

FR serves as a reference, YMMV as it depends on alot of factors. Move on if you have a bad experience, it can’t always be bad!
Old 02-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Mickey fr Galaxy,

I would not say she is a beauty. I would say she is ur sweet bubbly GND.

I vibe quite well with her, so the whole session I consider relaxing n fun...

There has been a post of her puffy pussy. As cannot see face, I hv to confirm it is a really pic of her pussy...

Here r things I like abt her:
1. bubbly character
2. Slim waist to hold on to while I pound her pussy in doggie
3. Wet n juicy pussy throughout the session... sweet nectar with no weird smell
4. Silky smooth skin
5. Perky butt
Old 02-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
assetfinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=fendi

Fendi - hookers

Looks: 8.5/10 innocent looking young girl looking but got a sassy edge to her.

Body: 9/10 tight young body while got good assets.

Boobs: 10/10 firm perky breast, cn suck and play with her boobs.

bbbj: 9/10 listen to instructions hardworking and got the drive to please me, see her so willingly to keep suck for me is a huge turn on.

FJ: 8/10 when she bounce and ride me got from slow and passionate to rough and fast. Sibei shiok. Power
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1