The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Why there's need to show proof? It's already proven, otherwise he won't removed the pic.

Your work all involving girls la, indirectly using them to make money, of course la can't remember. And so many working for you till you able to buy a condo for yourself.
Of course u dun need to show proof. Anyone could say they know/bed/ the girl etc so on and so forth. Unless u have verified with your sales rep @villa it's the same girl we are talking about, then it's just plain assumption of your own. Should not be hard to line your sales rep and show us the conversation that that particular girl did work/sat with u. Sales rep should recall if she had sat with u if u are a "regular" customer.

Until then , anyone could say he know/bed Miss Grand Thailand 2017 winner.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ridiculous how gullible some people must be to think that just because a girl works in a g club, she physically, emotionally, mentally cannot work as a freelancer at a venue of her choice.

G club girl so what? Her vagina made of gold is it?

These people are probably the same type of people who believe it when bar girls tell them 'I not have other man, I love you only'.

By the way, I have met plenty of thermae girls who also work as pretty's for motor-shows, some work in Singapore Thai disco, some work as MC for events.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
First how can you compare miss grand Thailand and a girl from g club.

Nope, of course not a plain assumption of my own. I think no need to the extend of showing log chat etc etc.

If you believe his FR, then be it, I don't need to show any proof here. As matter of fact, upon he saw my first post towards him, he immediately removed it, without any reason stated.
Why cant? Do you know how many of Miss Grand Thailand 2017 used to work in GClub and SG TD?
You dont know doesnt mean dont have, and have also doesnt mean you know..
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 02-08-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
Ridiculous how gullible some people must be to think that just because a girl works in a g club, she physically, emotionally, mentally cannot work as a freelancer at a venue of her choice.

G club girl so what? Her vagina made of gold is it?

These people are probably the same type of people who believe it when bar girls tell them 'I not have other man, I love you only'.

By the way, I have met plenty of thermae girls who also work as pretty's for motor-shows, some work in Singapore Thai disco, some work as MC for events.
Just because he never met before that why he assume cos he think that diff TG have diff tier.
Simple logic
Started as FL save money do plastic surgery then upgrade Agogo and save money and do more plastic surgery and upgarde GClub but it doesnt mean that they wont back to ThermaeFL or Soapy sideline or Kapoo.
If say his info out of touch later another flame war start.
If say his info updated but then everything he assume.
55055 in your pov CheongKa FR is fake if that what you think then you happy can already cos IMO Tbh those who already see his evidence already known is genuine and of course you didnt see it that why till noe say is fake.
But then is a good thing also at least got comic stress relief at here 555
*hopefully he wont ask me a proof for this statement *
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 02-08-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Why cant? Do you know how many of Miss Grand Thailand 2017 used to work in GClub and SG TD?
You dont know doesnt mean dont have, and have also doesnt mean you know..
Please enlighten our dear friend ( like how we were discussing when watching Finals the other day ) over here which of the final contestants for the Miss Grand Thailand 2017 representing their provinces had came over to SG TDs before they joined the competition. ( Just state the provinces they represent and let him go find out who and their name and look at their IG and he will know.

For goodness sake, everyone goes through a phase of transformation. Before many titles of fame/status, many have worked in night scene before they reach their final standing.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Can we have more reports and less garbage please.

I want to feature this thread on twitter and I can't do that while the juveniles here are fighting over nothing.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Why there's need to show proof? It's already proven, otherwise he won't removed the pic.

Your work all involving girls la, indirectly using them to make money, of course la can't remember. And so many working for you till you able to buy a condo for yourself.
due to my work i can meet many girls and recruit them under my wing... more income leow so able to buy condo...

bros feel free come my condo and swim...

boss i will share more...i will repost my fr from other forum...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 02-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hohoho, Sam is here liao

Old 02-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Hohoho, Sam is here liao

Now big bro is here...

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Now big bro is here...
All diam diam already

Old 03-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Newbie report - July 2017

Quote:
I think you not so stupid to the extend that such a simple thing, but takes you so hard to figure it out.

Let me give you a simple example; you used to work with having salary of 800฿.
So one fine day you got terminated because you fail you service your katoey manager ass.

And so, being jobless, and given a choice, will you work at a place where you being paid for 500฿, again same kind of job which one of them is to service your future katoey manager or get the same salary which you used to draw or probably higher?

Of course, there's always probability that you need to choose the company that paying you 500฿, but will you?

Of course not. But they will market themselves slightly higher than normal hookers do. As simple as that.

It's been years since I had a fling with bar girl. Probably 10 years ago or more.

Yup, vbkk allow me to use your phrase or perhaps you can refer to his post https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=94

Till then all can only talk naaaaa.
Don't know why you had to quote me, I did not mention your name or anything. Contrary to your popular belief, not everything revolves around you.

Continue thinking your stubborn way. Continue to think that you are always correct and that everyone else is wrong. That is your opinion, however, and please other people correct me if I am wrong, plenty of people on this thread disagree with you.

No one needs a narcissist on this forum, so hey here's an idea, why don't you actually follow what you said, and actually post an updated FR? Beats all the flaming you've posted recently.

And when you do post that FR, I'll be sure to tell you that your FR is fake and all the girls you met is fake because they work in another establishment and I've seen them before. But don't worry, I have proof. Also, I will have sources that will tell me and that is also enough proof. But just trust me, I am right because I say I have proof and I am correct and you are wrong.

Sounds familiar?

And here are some fucking emoticons to 'lighten' the mood. Seems like it's the trend when you want to pretend that you are not flaming someone.
Old 03-08-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Was at Thermae every night for the past week..... in case for those who are not updated..... the rear entrance of Thermae to the lobby of Ruamchitt hotel has been locked and not accessible to guests or FLs since last month. The only way in / out of Thermae now is via the front entrance. The reason which I found out later after having breakfast with the owner's wife was that they came to an agreement with the authorities to seal that entrance in return for them to drop charges against the hotel after an incident which happened during a raid at the cafe couple of months ago. I shall not go into details of the incident but they are quite strict with the LBs and underage girls now.

In view of this development..... I wonder........ ????
Old 03-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Chill guys, time out Pretties kena now, pity pics doctored (so you can't recognise any of your lobangs). Earlier on, some celebs smilarly got hit for flouting media restrictions on alcohol.

Pretties face fines over Facebook Live post
Around Thailand August 02, 2017

Three female presenters or “pretties” at a restaurant in Saraburi’s Muang district have been arrested for appearing in revealing cosplay dresses on a Facebook Live post promoting a “buy 1 get 1” beer promotion.

The three women in their 20s, who were arrested overnight on July 31 and were taken to the Muang Saraburi precinct, were identified as Janjira Jansakha, Nanthida Punyamanoch, and Nantharika Pheukkliang. The trio who appeared in the live 4.39-minute post were charged with violating the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act 2008, which prohibits people to publicly encouraging alcohol consumption.

One of them said on the post: “There’s a beer promotion of buy 1 get 1 free for purchases before 9pm.” Police last month launched an operation to monitor Thai social media to punish any actors, “net idols”, or celebrities who pose messages and pictures inviting others to drink alcohol.

Under the Alcoholic Beverage Control Act, police can punish first-time offenders with a Bt50,000 fine and repeat offenders with a Bt200,000 fine. Those providing information leading to an arrest would get one-fourth of the fine money as a reward, according to national police chief adviser Pol General Weerachai Songmetta. Several Thai celebrities who have posed with alcoholic drinks are currently being investigated.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/deta...iland/30322571
Old 03-08-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Was at Thermae every night for the past week..... in case for those who are not updated..... the rear entrance of Thermae to the lobby of Ruamchitt hotel has been locked and not accessible to guests or FLs since last month. The only way in / out of Thermae now is via the front entrance. The reason which I found out later after having breakfast with the owner's wife was that they came to an agreement with the authorities to seal that entrance in return for them to drop charges against the hotel after an incident which happened during a raid at the cafe couple of months ago. I shall not go into details of the incident but they are quite strict with the LBs and underage girls now.

In view of this development..... I wonder........ ????
But TS was there recently and he wrote he can enter the rear door leh....

Wahlau.... eh. The boss wife you oso know...... got discount for the rooms or FLs?
Old 04-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

2nd tub of popcorn finished...Buying the 3rd..

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1