The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-02-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
cyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samstercyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Was in Bangkok 2 weeks back for 3 days. Sorry for the delayed post but was busy travelling and then CNY hence the post today.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 1 - Alaina
REPOST from what I Posted in the Alaina massage thread.

Hi Bro, Visited Alaina 2 weeks back. Called Mr. Watt but he is on his weekly holiday. So he asked me to contact Ley at the venue. Went to Alaina in the evening at ~6pm. Only 3 girls there. Asked for 'Lamborghini' as recommended by a bro BkkSiamkia. Ley pointed to the girl on extreme right. I asked her for 'Lamborghini' and she shake her head vigorously. So agree for the girl even though she is THB 2800.

As we take elevator to upper floor, I ask her name, and she says Nim. Already feeling cheated.

In the room, one helper ask if I want water .. ah ok .. she gets a bottle of water, and asks for THB 50. As i do not have change give her THB 100 and she disappears.

Back to Nim, ok. Nothing great. A ok looker, Standard operating practice.
Go to bath tub, wash, massage didi under water, allow autoraom.

Come on the bed. Piano massage and 10 mins begin to cap. Ask her to do a BJ, she reluctantly tried to do a BJ, but can see that she is not comfortable. So then ask her to go straight for a FJ. Start with Cow girl, then tanding, finally release in Doggie.

Out of Alaina in 45 mins.

Name of girls: Nim
Looks: 6/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 7/10 (Not busty. one nipple inverted :-) )
BJ: 5/10
AR: NA
FJ: 6/10 (With surround sound!)

Overall can give Alaina a miss. Some reports +ve most -ve, so it is a hit and miss.

Bros, try this at your own risk.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

DAY 2 - Dream Heaven

Next day, again from the feedback from Bros, decide to try Dreamheaven. Checked the website and shortlisted 3 girls. Sent a mail to Ying asking about the availability and true pictures of the girls (all know the pictures are photoshopped). She conformed that 2 are available and the pictures are correct. I can reject if not upto standard.

So call her and finalize Wine.

Reach Dreamland Soi 33 at the appointed time. Wine was still busy so had to wait 10 minutes.

One more customer come and he sit next to me. Ying call out all the girls. Lots of girls, but none of them catch the eye. So was not sure if i made the correct choice of coming here. He finally chooses one and goes, and all the other girls go back to the sitting room.

Then one girl walks in, tall, slim, awesome beauty face, with red heels. I am wishing she is Wine. Ying, calls out to me, and my heart starts to beat loudly. This awesome babe was Wine, She holds my hand and we walk inside. All the wile she is holding my hand like a long lost friend. kissing me on my neck & cheek.

We go into the room, and she begins to undress me. Carefully ensuring that i am not nude :-) (wrap a towel around me). Then she undresses. and takes me to the shower. Soaps & cleans me. then massages me with her body while holding the didi. After washing, move to the bed. I am lying face down. She puts in the gel and begins the massage. Not piano but good and strong.

When she reaches my butt, she begins to massage my crack ... and oh, it felt so nice, soon she was moving to my balls, and i lifted myself a little. She gets the hint and holds my full tool with both her hands, same time her boons on my ass. It was heavenly.

After teasing a little, proceeded to massage the legs. Then turns me around. She cups the didi with one hand as she massages with other ans sucks the nips with her mouth.

She goes down and takes the didi in her mouth and gives me a strong BJ. Caps me and begins to ride me cow girl. It was so shiok, that i could not hold and exploded in a few minutes.

Name of girls: Wine
Looks: 9/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 9/10 (Awesome)
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (tight and f*#king awesome)

Damages: THB 2100 + THB 300 tip

I tell her that i will come again next day.
Old 11-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

DAY 3 - Again Dreamland

Call up Ying and again book Wine.

Today she was waiting ready with red heels :-)

She takes me up to a room, and then suddenly decides that we will go to a better room. We go to basement and the room is big. We sit down and talk like friends. We then hear some noises coming from room next door. We laugh and giggle trying to visualise that the girl and her customers are doing at that moment.

She then undresses me. Again taking care to wrap the towel around me. But this time she begins to undress seductively. Teasing and stripping. My Didi stands like effiel tower inside the towel. She comes forward and holds it hard. She makes me stand up ... and then come close to me ... and slides her hand between the towel and holds the didi. She massages it a little to make it rise. Then with one twist, she pulls the towel, still holding the didi.

We then move to the shower. Same as previous day.

We move on the bed and I ask her to lie down. Play with her hair, boobs, and slim waist. Then she gets up and takes the didi in her mouth. It was one of the best BJ that I had.

She then turns around and we had FJ in almost 4-5 different positions, never did she say no or make a face.

Ratings are now 10/10 for everything.

Cannot think of not visiting Wine whenever i go to BKK.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
Freedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to beholdFreedom00 is a splendid one to behold

will be in bkk tml, most likely 1st day will go KTV tnn, any bros wanna share dmg or meet up let me know via PM,
Old 12-02-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Sloretch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Firstly this one is not a fake account. Look at my registered date. Looking for buddies that is at BKK because my real buddy at work becoming father liao, not going. I'll be there 120216-160216. Drop me a PM i will check again later 0900 before fly off and reach there check again.

I want...full on chionging like you fighting ATEC like that. Must get REDCON1 status kind of attitude please
Old 12-02-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from bacarra in soi cowboy. Been to bkk for 4 times and this is my first time to bacarra. Thanks to previous bros for the helpful info.Here is my humble FR.
It is indeed pussy heaven as previously describe in earlier posts. Here is a guide. Before entering the bar, you must buy a drink first before they allow you to enter inside. Beer costs 180 baht.
Entering the bar there are three levels. There is a see through ceiling to look up to second floor and from second floor look up to third floor. This is where you will see the exposed pussies of the dancing girls. The second floor girls in my opinion are prettier than other levels. About every half hour, the girls will take their tops off to expose their boobs mostly silicon.. Around 9 plus, there will be a special show where 4 girls will strip naked on 2nd floor dance floor and pole dance to slow sensual music. Those on the first floor will benefit as they will see their clits when their legs are spread wide open.
Calling any dance girls is thru the number tags pinned on their skirts. I called a girl named Pinkie, tag number 11. Just my recommendation. She provided really good gfe feel, speaks a little mandarin and even tried to stroke my manhood. Bought her 2 lady drinks at 200 baht. Most dance girls will ask you to bar fine them. Pinkie says her barfine is 350 baht plus two lady drinks. ST is 3,000 baht. But her mamasan will tell you her barfine is 600 baht. But i did not go ahead.
So barfines can change and best is go thru the mamasan not thru the dancing girls.
here's my humble FR. Hope it will be of help.
Will i return to bacarra? Perhaps.
Old 12-02-2016, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from bacarra in soi cowboy. Been to bkk for 4 times and this is my first time to bacarra. Thanks to previous bros for the helpful info.Here is my humble FR.
It is indeed pussy heaven as previously describe in earlier posts. Here is a guide. Before entering the bar, you must buy a drink first before they allow you to enter inside. Beer costs 180 baht.
Entering the bar there are three levels. There is a see through ceiling to look up to second floor and from second floor look up to third floor. This is where you will see the exposed pussies of the dancing girls. The second floor girls in my opinion are prettier than other levels. About every half hour, the girls will take their tops off to expose their boobs mostly silicon.. Around 9 plus, there will be a special show where 4 girls will strip naked on 2nd floor dance floor and pole dance to slow sensual music. Those on the first floor will benefit as they will see their clits when their legs are spread wide open.
Calling any dance girls is thru the number tags pinned on their skirts. I called a girl named Pinkie, tag number 11. Just my recommendation. She provided really good gfe feel, speaks a little mandarin and even tried to stroke my manhood. Bought her 2 lady drinks at 200 baht. Most dance girls will ask you to bar fine them. Pinkie says her barfine is 350 baht plus two lady drinks. ST is 3,000 baht. But her mamasan will tell you her barfine is 600 baht. But i did not go ahead.
So barfines can change and best is go thru the mamasan not thru the dancing girls.
Old 13-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
after chionging for a little while, i think that baccara has the most chio girls, no? but the girls there mostly are stuck up, especially the prettier and younger ones la. my last visit was in june last year...i rememebered the girls on the raised platform also didn't wear any thongs or panties (except for a few), can actually see their pussies under the dim dim lights and my beer googles hahaha

didn;t know that now they take off their tops to show their boobs every half hour...must be really competitive. crazy house still show everything?

last time my agg girl from crazy house told me that there is a real mother and daughter pair selling themselves in baccara! mother very young gave birth to daughter, so she still can make it as she's quite chio and petite to begin with.

wow.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Was on a six day trip to BKK and Chiangmai two weeks ago. Will split up the BKK and CNX parts.

Checked into the Fraser Suites at Sukhumvit Soi 11 this time. It’s really a serviced apartment but functions as a luxury hotel. Chose Fraser’s rather than my usual S15 bcz the latter had become ridiculously expensive. I had booked a one-bedroom deluxe for about S$150 a night and was upgraded to a huge 80sqm one-bedroom premier on the 27th floor. The rooftop bar Above Eleven offers a fantastic view of the BKK city, with drinks at affordable prices. Fraser’s is located at the end of Soi 11 but fret not, there’s a motorcycle taxi station right downstairs, three massage shops within sight of the hotel gates, and two convenience stores within 50m of the hotel.

First port of call was Crazy House that night. Naked girls dancing everywhere, upstairs all nude, downstairs not all. Mix of fair and tanned girls from 5s to 8s. Learnt that those who choose to dance nude are paid 10.5k every month. LDs have gotten expensive at 330bt per pop but to be fair, the girls are not pushy. BFs are now 700bt, up from 600bt at my last visit. Waitresses are friendly and helpful, and I bought two of them a LD each and they seemed happy enough. Ended up seated with three naked gals who turned out to be best friends, each quite pretty and/or cute in her own way. LT prices also seemed to have crept up to 6k. I didn’t want to sleep alone so I gave in and booked one of them for LT; she is petite and fair with long hair and bright red lipstick. Brought my LT back to the hotel. Reception didn’t ask for her ID and I gently asked to her to leave her ID. Quite a good shag with lotsa DFK, cunnilingus, not-bad BBBJ and awesome GFE. Was worried she would pull off the 4am disappearing trick but she stayed till 11am. In all, I think quite a good experience. Did her friend LT the following night; same experience and she stayed till 10am. Sorry if I spoiled the LT market.

Also visited two soapies for RTF - Addict Massage and Dream Massage Soi 33. At Addict I had the veteran Sandy - she speaks excellent English, has a great huge pair tho enhanced, tanned and smooth complexion and one of the best service gals I have experienced. Have been her regular for the past few years. At Dream Massage I had Mook - very fair and petite gal with a dangerously disarming smile. My third time with her and for some reason my hand always passes her a 500bt tip despite my brain urging me to stop. Mook and Sandy provide great GFE and DFK.

Tried something different and went for a kapoo. Went to this place called Studio. 2.1k bt for 75 mins I think. No idea how I got there in a taxi. Chose a fair petite gal with a cute smile and was given a competent enough massage. Despite being told that HJs are as far as one can get in such joints, I pushed the envelope a little. Before she could tug me, I proceeded to tongue her. She resisted (feebly) at first and later started grinding her pussy in my face. Think she came cz my mouth came away dripping. Laid back for the HJ but to my surprise she sat on my dick raw. Humped away amid DFK and loud moans before I shot my load outside. Didn’t want any accidents. Of course I tipped her, mostly for her fantastic GFE.

Overall I had a great time.

CNX trip to be shared in the Chiangmai thread.
Old 14-02-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Doomas, nice and open FRs (including northern CNX delights).
Old 14-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Thanks for the great FRs on BKK and CNX Bro Doomas!
Old 14-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

First port of call was Crazy House that night. ....Did her friend LT the following night; same experience and she stayed till 10am. Sorry if I spoiled the LT market.

Also visited two soapies for RTF - Addict Massage and Dream Massage Soi 33. .... At Dream Massage I had Mook - very fair and petite gal with a dangerously disarming smile. My third time with her and for some reason my hand always passes her a 500bt tip despite my brain urging me to stop. Mook and Sandy provide great GFE and DFK.

Tried something different and went for a kapoo. ...Laid back for the HJ but to my surprise she sat on my dick raw. Humped away amid DFK and loud moans before I shot my load outside. Didn’t want any accidents. Of course I tipped her, mostly for her fantastic GFE.

Overall I had a great time.

CNX trip to be shared in the Chiangmai thread.
WOW bro. u damn power! dare to do raw with them.

btw, LT now 6k baht...wtf? ur LD is 330 baht? 2015 june price was 160baht wor...if i rem correctly, many of them run away at 5am even for LT, some only 1 shot (must be because i took a long time to cum). nowadays i only go for ST and if i really like her, then LT and then take her clubbing
Old 14-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Anyone tried black pagoda before? it's touted to be an agg, gentlemen's club and brothel all in one

http://www.blackpagoda-bangkok.com/
Old 14-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thks bro. I can't afford bro naemlo's handholding service so I have to get the pooying to hold my hand (and other body parts!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Doomas, nice and open FRs (including northern CNX delights).
Old 14-02-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Thks bro. I aim to please

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Thanks for the great FRs on BKK and CNX Bro Doomas!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1