The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kryskfal is Cool - loads of Potential
Anyone tried raw w MLs before?

Tempted to offer extra for raw cos condom legit ruin the experience. Anyone tried before? Whats ur experience like?
Old 10-03-2024, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone tried raw w MLs before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
According to national health stastics unprotected sex with sex workers always have 90% chances of getting stds sexually transmitted diseases....
Unless you picked one that just went testing, I am certain that 90% is quite true lol ... I caught something almost every time when I decided to raw some different girl. MLs at spas or TCM maybe still ok, never caught anything from them yet.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul

Got piak raw before with this one girl last time. I knew it was dumb but too shiok haha. But yeah it’s damn dumb and I’m lucky I didn’t catch anything. Tested myself after she went back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Unless you picked one that just went testing, I am certain that 90% is quite true lol ... I caught something almost every time when I decided to raw some different girl. MLs at spas or TCM maybe still ok, never caught anything from them yet.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

raw is war ....
Old 10-03-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The more customers the girl has the higher risks of stds for us...if really want to raw cannot choose those popular angpai girls...go for those with lesser customers...
Raw with risk management. Go on PrEP to reduce chance of HIV, enjoy what you want but still risk to catch the others. Go for treatment as needed. Otherwise get a regular girl from somewhere and raw her all the way.

Or you can go the route like some bros suggested, get a gf. Then again, your gf might not let you raw anyway lol. Fortunately mine does, now I don't need to find another girl.
Old 10-03-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
Got piak raw before with this one girl last time. I knew it was dumb but too shiok haha. But yeah it’s damn dumb and I’m lucky I didn’t catch anything. Tested myself after she went back.
If you are talking about ML, there are rare neglected MLs who you can unlock for raw. Neglected MLs = MLs with minimal customers. MLs at clean TCMs (TCMs with male masseuses as well) are good targets. But these MLs are very difficult to unlock. Just make sure she don't have anything, then just keep shooting her all the way until she returns. After my last ML, I didn't look for another anymore.
Old 11-03-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone tried raw w MLs before?

Authentic TCM physician hardest nut to crack

Really have to be damn patient though we are their patients

But harvest what we sow
Old 11-03-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you are talking about ML, there are rare neglected MLs who you can unlock for raw. Neglected MLs = MLs with minimal customers. MLs at clean TCMs (TCMs with male masseuses as well) are good targets. But these MLs are very difficult to unlock. Just make sure she don't have anything, then just keep shooting her all the way until she returns. After my last ML, I didn't look for another anymore.
Most TCM i go to is lau auntie with good authentic Tui Na, even if they provide special, I wouldnt want to take up. I only visit them for my aches and sores.
Old 12-03-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Authentic TCM physician hardest nut to crack

Really have to be damn patient though we are their patients

But harvest what we sow
You be surprised what you can eventually get from the ones at these TCM. Takes lot of effort, but very rewarding.
Old 12-03-2024, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Most TCM i go to is lau auntie with good authentic Tui Na, even if they provide special, I wouldnt want to take up. I only visit them for my aches and sores.
Some of them are not that lau. Mid 30s, still ok. But yes, they provide very good treatment with those medicated oils for aches especially I get them quite often by heavy work.
Old 12-03-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You be surprised what you can eventually get from the ones at these TCM. Takes lot of effort, but very rewarding.
1000% agree with you...tokgong no horse run

But I took one over year and money involved also no joke need twice consultation weekly

Reward was out of the world
Old 12-03-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
1000% agree with you...tokgong no horse run

But I took one over year and money involved also no joke need twice consultation weekly

Reward was out of the world
I had some didn't have to spend a lot and my consultation was also about 2 times a week. After that, amazing rewards anytime I want until she RTC. Now don't want to come back anymore.

It all depends on the kind of effort you want to put to get it.
Old 12-03-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
I had some didn't have to spend a lot and my consultation was also about 2 times a week. After that, amazing rewards anytime I want until she RTC. Now don't want to come back anymore.

It all depends on the kind of effort you want to put to get it.
mine naturalised sinkie sensei

have to agree that the feeling of success cracking the nut is fantastically song song gao jurong

second was tcm counter nurse very yummy too
Old 12-03-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Anyone tried raw w MLs before?

Quote:
All these tcm ladies are not considered wls...the risk of stds or hiv is almost zero...how about hair salon girls?any info to share?
my buddies mostly Chiong those viet hairdressers

me scared roses so far only wash and cut
Old 12-03-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ethanhuntsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my buddies mostly Chiong those viet hairdressers

me scared roses so far only wash and cut
Are the Viet hairdressers in their late 30s or 40s, and still slim ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1