The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
cheezballs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheezballs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Jinan, Shandong??

Dear Brudders, don't seem to be much information on Jinan.

Anyone got good recommendations?
Old 06-07-2010, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
cheezballs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheezballs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jinan, Shandong??

No one has information on the action there like Sauna, pricing etc?
Old 23-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Since this is the latest thread on Jinan and I happen to be there last night, I would like to give a brief FR on a Sauna that I went with a few colleagues.

We went to this sauna called 吉盛香薰. Don't know the address but I think most can should know this place. Was told by a colleague that this is one of the best so die die must try lah...

Hardware: above average but only have dry steam bath, shower, and places that you can have foot reflextology. The boom boom room seems to be nice with big shower and mirrow on the ceiling.

Gals quality: suck. They brought 2 gals in and nothing to pick. Ask for more line up, the joint gives excuses that most gals were booked. So decided not worth to unload my billion troops. So i went for footie down stair. After 10 minutes of 'piano' footie by average looking gal and after I had asked repeatedly to press harder, I finally gave up and took shower and put on my cloth.

Damage: Rmb 888 for complete set which include FJ. My collegaue told me that the gals try to sell other 'services' which can go as much as Rmb 1200. While I am waiting to pay the bill, i saw few strange things happen. It seems that our price of Rmb 888 is on the high side. Some guy pay Rmb 688 or 588 etc. I figure it is maybe I went there with taxi. The reason being is that when a new customer went there, the front manager actually asked him how he gets there...

Also if you go there, please double check your bill... they put stuff that we didn't order.

RTF: NO NO....

I would advice bro to avoid this place.
Old 13-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

We went to a KTV in Sheraton Hotel next to the sport complex in the East side of the city. As this is a new KTV, the hardware perhaps should be the best in Jinan. Gal quality is also above average at 500. Gal service and playable attidue is also good. Good to bring client. As my supplier pay for the bill, I didn't know what is the room charge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1