The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Shd be 1 off...yes, agree wif u TS... ladies zaogeng their downblouse is quite common n they don't quite mind n r sometimes even intentional as they r proud to show off their assets on the top but for them to zaogeng their panties n esp their bare pussy is definitely a no no .. so u hv to count yrself extremely lucky that u got such a rare view of their most private part
Their forbidden fruits is hard for us to get a chance to see. Consider lucky if you happens to see 1. But must be sure it is not the bloody type.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pevoton View Post
Thanks for nice share bro taegukgi. I guess diane should be wearing only a large t-shirt at home, and nothing else underneath.
Sorry I missed your post.

It wasn't a large t-shirt (although it looks like one) but more of a nightshirt. Some nightshirt can be made of satin/silk but cotton ones are more commonly worn at home at all times for comfort. My guess is she's so used to wearing one at home without a bra or panties.

Like I've mentioned, her multiple down blouse were more of a distraction but I got to see her pussy instead. I got lucky because if I'm standing or sitting higher, I may not have notice the accidental exposure.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Shd be 1 off...yes, agree wif u TS... ladies zaogeng their downblouse is quite common n they don't quite mind n r sometimes even intentional as they r proud to show off their assets on the top but for them to zaogeng their panties n esp their bare pussy is definitely a no no .. so u hv to count yrself extremely lucky that u got such a rare view of their most private part
I'm pretty sure the down blouse were not on purpose because she's quite a decent lady. There wasn't any indication of flirting as well so I think she's just feeling comfortable at home.

Actually a large part of my attention was with tommy. It was only afterwards that I regretted not paying more attention to diane instead. However, dale's quite a simple and nice dude so I genuinely feel happy for him.

Kind of feel bad seeing her pussy but it was really accidental. What blew my mind was the fact she keeps a bush at times.
Old 16-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
Went to my friend's place over the long weekend and I didnt know that the toilet has 2 doors connected. I opened up and there was my friend's husband peeing while holding it and looking at me. Super embarrassed and faster closed the door while apologizing.
Old 16-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Went to my friend's place over the long weekend and I didnt know that the toilet has 2 doors connected. I opened up and there was my friend's husband peeing while holding it and looking at me. Super embarrassed and faster closed the door while apologizing.
Thanks for sharing sis lollipopgal ....You so cute girl.....no need to feel shy lah ...after all, all of us hv already seen it b4 n knows how it looks like ..then was he not shocked that u hv seen his thing for the 1st time ?? ...don't quite understand yrs n his positioning in the toilet ??...u mean when u opened the door he was sitting on the throne directly facing u, holding his thing n staring at u ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-05-2022 at 05:15 PM.
Old 16-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
denounce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You should return the favour haha
Old 16-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I'm pretty sure the down blouse were not on purpose because she's quite a decent lady. There wasn't any indication of flirting as well so I think she's just feeling comfortable at home.

Actually a large part of my attention was with tommy. It was only afterwards that I regretted not paying more attention to diane instead. However, dale's quite a simple and nice dude so I genuinely feel happy for him.

Kind of feel bad seeing her pussy but it was really accidental. What blew my mind was the fact she keeps a bush at times.
Yes TS, i m pretty sure she didn't want to show to u as u said she is prolly used to going braless n pantiless @ home...she is not the notti, cheeky type of gal...so most prolly it was accidental n in a moment of carelessness that she zaogenged to u n u got to see her forbidden fruits FOC ...no need any apologies as it was not intentional peeping

Last edited by Rickey; 16-05-2022 at 10:24 PM.
Old 16-05-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing sis lollipopgal ....You so cute girl.....no need to feel shy lah ...after all, all of us hv already seen it b4 n knows how it looks like ..then was he not shocked that u hv seen his thing for the 1st time ?? ...don't quite understand yrs n his positioning in the toilet ??...u mean when u opened the door he was sitting on the throne directly facing u, holding his thing n staring at u ???
haha, he was shock also, he was just standing and peeing, from the door u can directly see the toilet bowl
Old 16-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by denounce View Post
You should return the favour haha
haha, how to ? pee topless
Old 17-05-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
squat on the toilet bowl so your pussy can be seen when anyone open the door
Old 17-05-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
zakheyla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No, pee naked
Old 17-05-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Bro, i believe her friend's husband was standing and peeing. He might be pulling his pants/shorts all the way down yo exposed his thing and butt just to pee.
Sis must be happy, at night sure horny when thinking back.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakheyla View Post
No, pee naked
hahaha...u so notti boy

Old 17-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
squat on the toilet bowl so your pussy can be seen when anyone open the door
Girls cannot squat on the toilet bowl lah bro when they r peeing ...it is only designed n meant for them to sit down n make it more comfortable n easier for them to do their small business (pee) ...unless u say squat on the toilet seat "cover" than can as it is big enough for their 2 feet to be placed on it... if just on the toilet bowl itself, wait they lose their balance n fall down from the toilet bowl n injure their ass or pussy how ???...who is going to be responsible ???....hahaha

@lollipopgal..Positioning of their toilet bowl, sis...which direction of the 2 pics abv does their toilet look more like ???...

Last edited by Rickey; 17-05-2022 at 02:38 PM.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Bro, i believe her friend's husband was standing and peeing. He might be pulling his pants/shorts all the way down yo exposed his thing and butt just to pee.
Sis must be happy, at night sure horny when thinking back.
i don't think so lah bro....her friend's husband cannot be standing peeing ...house toilet where got standing urinal type ??...more likely, he is sitting on the throne or if he was really standing, then it must be in front of the toilet bowl with his pants or shorts pulled down...n sis saw his thing from a side view at 90 degree right angle ...hehe

As to whether our dear sis is happy to see that thing or not or horny abt it, we got to wait here for her reply n see

Last edited by Rickey; 17-05-2022 at 11:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1